Placeholder 4

placeholder

1 Like

Nice thread :sunglasses:

Last battle of Province 1:
Midgard Pathway
Boss: Mist (including storyline)

2 Likes

@zephyr1, these are neat! Is there anything like this for Season 2 (my searches indicated no)? I have long been looking for a few of the screen caps from Atlantis for meme purposes.

I’m not aware of a complete log of Season 2 — several people asked once we were already far into it, which is why I started this thread this time.

2 Likes

END OF PROVINCE 3 WE GET LOKI AND OUR LITTLE CHIPMUNK

2 Likes

@zephyr1 - As someone who plays games for the stories, and since there is no way to relive the in-between province transitions via any kind of gallery / reflections mode, I am so glad you decided to capture these. Now if someone would’ve been kind enough to screencap the ones for S1 and S2…

First thoughts after finishing up the first 3 provinces of Midgard.

• Looks like we get Old Man Brogan and Aife/Jill with a different hair style and stance to deal with.
  • Can we assume Agnes would be playable hero in the coming months?
  • Bjorn seems like a friendly fellow.
  • Richard’s intelligence in these conversations seemed to have been taken a backseat.
  • Is it just me, or did the head position for Loki look a little awkward. Like someone tries to photoshop Tom Hiddleston’s likeness onto the torso, but it seems the body is turned kind of weird.
8 Likes

Province 2
Midgard Woods
End Boss: Mist

Storyline Clip

1 Like

Did @JonahTheBard put you up to this?

I actually saved a few choice ones in case he wanted them for his mod memery.

2 Likes

You’re a gem, Kik :blush:

I saved a few more, myself, this time
Managed to curb my excitement

2 Likes

I already got to directly lift one, without the cleverness @JonahTheBard usually employs in memery:

6 Likes

I’m going with

Whenever @rook says howdy

@petri, can we have a comma between small and furry, please. I don’t want to have to ask again

5 Likes

This is the Internet, and “furry” is one of those words you want to be very careful with.

5 Likes

Regardless of one’s Fursona, it’s no excuse for neglecting a comma :wink:

5 Likes

Province 3
Midgard Morass
Boss: Ancient Moose

Storyline Clip

1 Like

Hey so I’m still finishing the Season 2 story myself…

…do you want me to screencap the ending of province 20 to the end?

1 Like

It would be good for compilation purposes, I think. Then players who might have other scenes captured can fill in the rest? The reason why this thread was made by @zephyr1 was likely because despite having largely lackluster storyboard, there are still players interested in the story. As evident by thread such as (What happened to Commander grey?).

Without a reflections / gallery mode built into this game, unless already archived somewhere, an interested player would have to start an alt account and start capturing these screenshots as he/she goes through the long journey of season 1 and season 2 again, and if the alt account isn’t something of a spending account, you’d imagine how much longer that might take to build up, and the reward for such a task is minuscule to none.

If the devs would’ve put a game mode that lets us revisit these scenes would’ve been great (would be cool if the scenes are locked until reached and giving players a sense of a milestone reached for each scene they unlocked), but I guess such implementations are kind of non-essential to the game and won’t make any more $$ for SGG/Zynga like a new hero, so I don’t see them getting this feature in at all (if they didn’t do it when the game first started, they sure as heck are not going to do it now, 3 seasons into the game).

1 Like

This is SGG trolling us hard, right?

IMG_0179.PNG

3 Likes

That was basically my take:

Also linked that above: 📯 Storyline – Season 3 (Valhalla) - #51 by zephyr1

3 Likes

Ah, sorry - just got there in the game and didn’t want to scroll the whole thread for spoiler reasons.

I look forward to seeing this pop up in a lot of threads in the future.

Also, I think Vivica saying simply, “Explain,” has a lot of potential.

1 Like

Midgard Bay
End Boss Mist
Storyline Clip

Leaving Midgard:

1 Like