Stop Mercenaries in war...again

Some redacted evidences

1 Like

Guy may be lvl70 but his defense and troops are very poor for that lvl.

He would not be able to stay with most top alliances if that’s his best heroes.

4 Likes

I totally understand you, in the last war, three such high-level players stormed and killed our entire team.

These three had points like all of us together because they lived on us.
But discussion is a pointless game has a lot of misses just look at how the ratings on Google Play drop and what people write in the comments!

How is this relevant to new members joining a team and fighting in war? As was explained the LAST time this topic was raised, people joining an alliance 1 day or 1 year prior to match making has NO BARING on how alliances are matched. They could have gone and merc-ed a titan and come back. OP… Understand the system before lodging a suggestion. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

I understand the system. And I will not be deterred by your dismissive stance. Simply put, its exploitable and a strategy to adjust and change the game. If the team with the stone wipes twice, the team without the stone simply cannot win. Simple as that

Don’t see “time in alliance” as one of the factors… :thinking:

2 Likes

Yes, time in alliance is not. And I am not arguing about the matchmaking I am calling out an exploitive strategy that will drive away players who spend money. If that is not interesting to the company then fine.

I only comment on games I actually like. For all the others, I just abandon them and let the world of lemmings buy and do whatever.

Sure I am watching and make no mistake the war makes my friends (all real life) want to spend money. GameDev look is up…you will see one of the leaders has played this game for years and spent at most $3. In the past 60 days, the friends all came to play and we refuse to play games with exploits. I have no interest in bribing a level 70 to our alliance. You will find the spending went tremendously higher even with her as a result. Want to lose that?

Funny how all of this is trying to detract with statements about the rules of matchmaking etc. it makes for great television

For this, it is calling out an exploitive strategy. Wanna see how exploitive? Word can spread to take it to social media and show the world this little tactic and it will ruin it for all newer players trying to play in the game. The newer players will lose interest and play something else with less friction in the exploits.

Interesting thing about games: it’s discretionary spending and frankly the money can always walk

This is what you are not explaining… how is joining an alliance and fighting in the next war “exploitive” (using your spelling)? A new alliance all together…yes! A new high-level member? How? I’m listening and will give you one more shot…

Let’s put it like this. I will see the result. While intention of the individual could be good, the perception of the team facing it is not and in a digital world like this, you will face a drop in revenue. The intent to find a quieter alliance? Sure. Then turn off participate in war. The issue is you are claiming they could have the best intentions in the world…but the other team…entirely…walks away and finds something else.

The exploitive perception is the issue. The community managers of this game probably understand that and ultimately when it comes to revenue loss, it overrides all

Anyway…it’s fixable. Simply make the joining of alliances have a cooling off period of player level minus average level of all players in alliance who are above level 12. This keeps the Merc for NPC raiding and doesn’t upset other players who are left exploited in PvP

I am going to report back when the war is done the outcome. The loss is 1 pt versus 5 pts. Doesn’t really matter…no one is dying and frankly i can steer my friends to the next good game. This is a mature game and has plenty of potential we dreamed of a decade ago…but we learned some hard lessons about exploits and loss of new players. The new players is the lifeblood of the game. Lose it…and it goes into the wind.

So… your suggestion is to “fix” perception that is not reality by threatening a public smear campaign based on untruths. OK bored now… good luck in your war!

2 Likes

Not a threat. It’s an example of what could happen. As I said, I will simply move on because it is not conducive to the new player community. Obviously you are a vet player who doesn’t see the empathy of the players who observe it and make their own conclusions and say nothing. They just leave.

Funny the world is so powerful in the digital. I am bored with your contributions too so this too will be my last response to your statements.

Good thing this is a game and not US politics

1 Like

Lol yea not the way it works

I would do some reading before making another uninformed thread or i would ask questions instead of making assumptions

1 Like

It wouldn’t fix anything

Player level and strength can be pretty irrelevant if enough cash is spent. Simple as that.

You guys lost by 400 points

That was a simple loss, 1 alliance outperformed the other

You guys could have made up the difference with target selection and better 1 shot %s

Dropped the ball and lost; it happens…

This is 100% correct

There are ways to shift alliance score by substantial amounts to shift score enough for favorable matchmaking

Recruiting 1 high level player isn’t it…

2 Likes

No you clearly and obviously do not.

And definitely not true, a more efficient farm strategy and just a tad bit of coordination, you’d have a win np. Would just need a good success vs fail ratio on the smaller targets

Matchmaking is mathematical

Numbers have no emotions…

The game has 10 million+ downloads, makes money hand over fist, tons of long time players and fresh players coming in. Everyone has complaints, hasn’t slowed anything down. Sooo again might read a bit more before making yet another uninformed post. And no one pays players to join their alliance. It’s pointless when there are thousands of players that can be recruited for free…illogical as hell lol

That’s because the perception is one jumpin to conclusions and blaming the entire world for their poor performance instead of lookin at stats and sayin “yup we crapped the bed, let’s see what we can do to perform better next time”…what succesful alliances do…

Lol please please very please do. With the amount of idiocracy running rampant in this game, we don’t need you and your pals addin to it. Candycrush, bejeweled, angrybirds, few suggestions

Wouldn’t fix a single exploit that is being used in war right now. Chelle, myself, and others have all tracked war scores, can pinpoint every exploit going on right now, this isn’t one of them…

Wars have been around for 2 yrs. So you can kiss that pipedream goodbye

If you would actually read and comprehend without some confirmation biased bs attitude already involved, you wouldn’t be bored. Learning isn’t boring, ok well i say that in general but i have no doubt you may be the exception. Glad it’s your last response, really not doing yourself or your alliance any favors by continuing. There’s a reason even when full we get recruits and was happening far before we hit the top 100, simply being informational, honest, and not a moron. Goes a long way in recruiting.
If it was US politics, i have no doubt you could lower the intelligence of the conversation a few more levels.

“The only 2 things that have no measurable end are the universe and the stupidity of the human race, science still has hope in finding a measurable end of the universe”

5 Likes

Or one team can all set every defense except one team (the level 70) to 1* level 1…the point distribution happens and ultimately you end up a simple victory.

But sure.

To get 400 points, I need to attack a player who has a similar or higher TP than me, not one but three times if we take into account about 150 points to win. So three times I need to beat this player who is 20 levels above me. It’s easy especially when your average of all the heroes in teams is about 3k and his 4k … come on …

All i see is I

Are you in an alliance solo or do you have teammates?

I could show you step by step how to statistically keep your win rate higher than your loss rate regardless of who you match against, but i just really can’t think of a reason to waste my time on it

1 Like

The strategy is pointless if you don’t have good heroes the average of the whole alliance is maybe 2500 tp and theirs was for example 8 players 2k and three 4k this is not a good schedule in my opinion. If you attack the weaker few points and the stronger you have no hero. Ok give some link about good strategies the only thing i watched was 7dd video on yt.

Cookie Settings