Stop Blaming SG and Zynga

And if someone is not paying: “Be thankful that you have a product that you can enjoy and not pay”, “Who are you to talk, considering that the game is held alive by the people paying” :smiley:

As someone was noticing, if we (some of us at least) don’t pay, the game dies. So just not paying, is not a solution per se.

The solution lies in actual communication. Giving feedback and having this feedback listened to and taken into consideration.

This is what these messages are, feedback to the company. The fact that some of this feedback could be expressed more constructive is a separate issue.

And even if our chunk of responsibility is 10, 20 or 30%, we still have the right to complain to the producer and seller of the faults we have found with the product. And the fact that we still enjoy part of that product does not mean that we should not complain of what is problematic with a product which would not exist also without the players involvement.

And one way is also to send messages about the problems with the game on a platform that at least partially is followed by the game developers.

3 Likes

Well said , twenty characters

1 Like

I’ve never said any of this nor do I support it. Across many threads I’ve been vocal about the fact that there should be more generosity from the devs towards those that don’t spend or spend very little. Such as increased odds on older portals, more ways to earn pulls, lamenting them for screwing up difficulties of events/quests amongst other things.

F2Ps and VC2Ps are very important groups of the player base. They are the least to blame. MV still generates income when watched on a large scale. The only thing I’ve ever said against F2Ps is they shouldn’t expect to keep up with the jonses in certain aspects of the game because that aspect requires large amounts of currency being wasted.

Sure. That’s somewhat true. But if s large portion of the F2P stops playing while spenders continue to spend, do you think the devs would go - “Ah! We lost people who don’t spend so we gotta fold and close up shop?” They sure as hell wouldn’t.

On the other hand, if most of the spenders stop spending or drastically reduce it, regardless of what anyone thinks of QoL currently, it would rank drastically.

Sure. Not disagreeing at all that people shouldn’t voice their concerns or dissatisfaction. But you can’t overlook the fact that the player base share their portion of responsibility for how things have turned out. You can’t blame everything on the big bad wolf after crying wolf so many times while continuously doing the same thing that got the wolf to do what it does.

No one’s stopping anyone from doing so. I agree with a lot of it. But you should also expect some dissenting opinions as well.

1 Like

Can someone link me to info about the balance update? Im reading a lot of uproar but i dont know what the proposed changes are

Sure. Here it is

1 Like

Jesus ■■■■■■ Christ.

2 Likes

Please have a view from all parties.

If a f2p player unexpectedly Summon an op and invest that card all of his limited resources but at the end getting the final product to be nerfed to be a cripple, then can you said that 8s his fault?

Not matter what, this all started by the developer, they just using people lust to gain money, in unsustainability way for securing his winning.

1 Like

These changes could be game over. If they nerf Furdind and Guardian Gazelle many players will leave the game or not spend another dime on this dodgy game. The SG sells a hero whose difficulty to get is immense, forcing you to spend a lot of money to get it and then the SG simply changes the hero’s status making it useless. We have to mobilize at Plays Sotore from one star and leave a negative comment. We have to invite players to come to the chats and complain about these harmful changes! I will sue SG and the Play Store if these changes are confirmed. I’m going to open an official complaint on the Play Estore against SG!

2 Likes

What does that achieve?

I would really love to see you do this. Please keep us updated on your progress.

Before or after you sue the play store and SG?

first I will open the official complaint, then file a lawsuit. In Brazil we have consumer protection rights. The Practice of SG violates our laws. In the case of Brazil, I can jointly sue the SG and Play Store

1 Like

How much will you sue them for?

Could you link to the statue they’ve violated in Brazil? I’d be curious to check it out.

This one

cr

5 Likes

Ah, the moral one. Gotcha. But I meant statute lol. Stupid autocorrect.

IHere we have a consumer protection code! In this code we have regulations on damage caused to the consumer. In the case of SG, it may even be punished by banning its application in Brazil.

1 Like

There is consumer protection regulation in virtually every country. Can you provide info on which consumer protection regulations in Brazil SG has broken specifically?

Mate, live in the real world please, is all business and economic, supply and demand. If you create a product no one buys, you either make another product or close business.

It is not “victim blaming”, players aren’t the victims, no one point a gun to your head force you to spend lol

So the actual complete questions are

• Who creates the heroes? SG. - Who then pay loads of money to chase these heros? Players

• Who is responsible for ensuring they are balanced? SG. - Who then benefits and enjoy these unbalanced OP hero that they got from spending thinking they are skilled and powerful? Players

• Who makes the decisions to adjust heroes Post-Release? SG. - Who didn’t do anything to make a stand after numerous bait-n-switch incidents (Xmas, Halloween hero) Players

If you got a vote and don’t vote and allow a whack to take control, you can’t say you are totally free from responsibility by allowing it to happen, of course the person in control that f it all up takes the majority of the blame.

I think that coming here to make a complaint or to discuss the way the game is shaped should not be a bad thing, if not something taken into account.
I only see people who are not satisfied with the direction of the game.
I am very clear that the whales do not care at all since they do everything with a credit card and that is already going well for the company, I understand it but not for others.
I realized a long time ago that there are several things that are repeated noisily in the game about the heroes.
First, when Management creates a hero that is much more powerful than others or a little more powerful than others, players bet heavily on that hero and then come complaints and nerfs.
Ethically, that should be immoral since, as I have said countless times, if you spend your gems (money) coins (money) for something… what cannot happen is that later what you have paid for remains nothing… or Into a hero you wouldn’t have invested in.
I have also noticed that when the players who dedicate ourselves to looking for hero synergies and make videos of those heroes and upload them to youtube, those heroes are used much more in all teams and then they are nerfed faster. It shouldn’t be like that either, there are heroes that by themselves are nothing but together with other heroes their power is multiplied.
And I have realized that the only heroes that are never nerfed at least that I remember are the classic ones and in addition to not being nerfed they are promoted in power, perhaps this is the solution to the great despair that exists in this game with the heroes , never invest and if someone invests, let it be in a classic hero.
On facebook I am in more than 30 channels of empires puzzles from all the countries of the world.
Germany Russia Poland France England Latin America Asia and the only thing I constantly see are complaints.
As I said before, it shouldn’t be anything bad.
When I go to a restaurant that I like and I have confidence with the chef, if there is a dish that I don’t like or is bad, I tell him and nothing happens. When I go to a restaurant, if there is a bad dish, I tell him to the waiter and the waiter tells me that I am the one who does not have good taste. I will never return to that restaurant.
Complaints are productive.
Maybe a solution to this game is to make two levels of the game one only for Pay to Play whales there nerf all the heroes every month.
And a level for players who love this game without nerfing the heroes and where heroes come out to fight other heroes like this game was until the disaster with Telluria.

For me the real imbalance in this game is seeing level 36 players with 5,900 power teams and in the world top. That is cause for complaint and serious damage to this game… although I understand that while those are the ones that leave cash for the game, those are the ones that matter. Well it will have to do with time.
I already said one day that I dedicated myself to seeing the complaints about the stars that are given to the game on Google and I saw the ones that only have one star, I spent more than 3 minutes passing my finger to the phone screen to the complaints of 1 star and not reach the end, but I understand that when the turnover of the game is in the millions, who cares about the complaints. Here, for not listening, you don’t even listen to the BETAs, by the way, a hug to the BETAs, they have all my respect. See you in the wars.

Yes, so moving to the end , knowing all this , then why haven’t we learned as a community yet?
We feed the monster and then complain that it’s getting stronger!
The monster will continue to thrive, so yes don’t blame the monster for wanting more of the delicious food you have been serving.

They have shareholders, shareholders want profit, when this changes, they want answers, and change will happen… it’s not that difficult to understand.

And don’t worry about the game dying, it’s not how businesses work, if the profits drop on a very successful business they will ask why and try to fix it, they won’t just close it.

3 Likes

There are loads of new op heroes coming
Not released in beta yet
Im pretty sure they will be summoned and 2nd LB in the 1st minute they appear lol

1 Like