Stones' colour distribution is NOT random - MASTER Board Conspiracy

Just ran a dozen raids, just over 900 tiles, less than 40 in my color.

I’ve never had 400/900 in my color, yet I have the opposite every time I log in.

One theory is that the more money you spend, the better your tiles on defense, so these monkeys can feel like they’re good at the game with no skill or effort. That data would also be impossible to collect, making it the perfect way to profit from greed and bad feelings. Spenders think they’re good players and keep spending, and they can’t understand why people complain (because the game literally works and looks different for them).

So I guess all those spenders that come on here complaining because they spend 500 to 1000 dollars on 300 or summons and didn’t get a single 5 star must feel pretty damm special then :thinking: if they are getting great boards then. :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :roll_eyes:

Lucky p2w players, I might have start spending so I get excellent titan boards all the time then :pray: :pray: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

Makes a whole heap of sense @TheDayHasCome :scream_cat: :scream_cat: :crazy_face:

That’s quite possible, as summon results don’t need to be tied to rigged boards. Those spenders might have the hidden “premium game,” maybe they’re the ones that “can beat GM/Tell/Vela easily with unemblemed 4* base heroes.”

This theory explains a lot!

Great, so you have videos you can post?

I’ve done it many times and people still deny it, so no point anymore. The latest theory ties everything together…spenders get a different game. It’s invisible to everyone and impossible to video or screenshot, and benefits SGG immensely. Pair that with the obvious fact that there are no designers or developers working on the game anymore and it’s easy to see what’s going on.

M8, I wasn’t agreeing with you in the slightest :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

That’s quite possible.

Honestly! I guees the updates we are getting must come from all on their own then :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

Yep, they’re updating so fast there’s ALWAYS an update available in the store, no matter how often you update. A+ lol

Yet somehow people think the game code works as advertised. Maybe my tiles would improve if I restarted my phone? lol

WHAT! Do you mean you don’t restart your phone OMG :man_facepalming:

M8 to get good boards you MUST restart you phone before every move so as not confuse the tiles.

If not a spender and your not doing that it totally explains why your getting bad boards, you obviously haven’t read the update memo’s if your not restarting your phone before each move.

Do that and you should get better boards.

Remember, restart your device after each tile, :+1: :+1: :+1: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I totally agree with you, I just lost five raids against teams with around 200 points less than mine.
It is not possible in a random environment for this to happen.
Yes, the pieces I need are very difficult show up and the boards is flooded with the color that don’t matter. Worse, even if I try not to hit a certain opponent hero, it always ends up being hit, almost always by one chain activation.

I agree with you, this game is made to get money. Your description may be perfect.

In response to this topic a moderator sent me a very belittling message; obviously completely missing the point of my comments. The thread was quickly buried in this mildly related forum topic in an attempt to shut me up.
Shame on you BigGiant.
Please face up to all the questions and feed back and don’t just use your moderators to hide valid comment.

Amazing!

How’s your tin foil stock?

“I totally agree with you, I just lost five raids against teams with around 200 points less than mine.
It is not possible in a random environment for this to happen.”

Of course it is possible in a random environment. That’s exactly what is possible :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

:man_facepalming:
20palms to my face

2 Likes

This whole thread only proves to me that most people really do not understand what random is.

6 Likes

I think it is more something convenient to blame as opposed to looking at the fact it is their fault. Be it not understanding game play or hero synergy.

4 Likes

Why haven’t you written that it will adjust during the valor that you adjust the stone splitting? I wouldn’t even activate it! When valor wasn’t that cool I could play and now I can’t get over 2300 and of course I can’t record points and then activate it, I thought it would be the same as if it’s not sad the game goes down. It wasn’t enough that you gave tellurium players for money that not only has nothing to do here but suddenly it has a great blockage of red stones and three games and everything loses because red stones are simply blocked and I don’t know if it’s green and play it with red stones, I don’t want to translate forums that are here in our country but you would be surprised what people think about your attempts to split paying and non-paying players that would be an interesting statistic.

You’re kind of all over the place here…is this about path of Valor or raids or Telluria?

1 Like