Stones' colour distribution is NOT random - MASTER Board Conspiracy

2 Likes

NotRandom

5 Likes

Here are my 6 hits for this weekend’s war. At the start of each battle could the outcome be determined?

(Note in case anyone bothers to dissect the hits I realise I made some noob mistakes in at least 2 of the battles - live and learn, even at 2+ years into the game - always room to improve)

I had nothing to calculate, just look at how many shot opponents heroes and mine. And it seems to me that again you are trying to avoid the question instead of the answer.

Ooo Kaay

Get back to me when you have a non-vague, actual question to ask. Complaining in general without any specifics to analyze, there is no way any of us can really answer for you. I have tried pointing you in the right direction to answer it yourself so that you might actually understand something but I see it’s no longer worth the effort.

no it’s not right … it definitely changes every time.

Seeing posts like this makes me question the veracity of other boards claiming to only get “1 tile” :grin:

you are absolutely right :blush:

I don’t know what analysis you mean. I specifically asked about a specific thing. And I can’t add photos over the phone so that I don’t just put videos here, but again, one thing has been confirmed to me, so I would pay attention to that. If I can’t play it and I can’t use the abilities of my heroes and I don’t know the mechanics of the game, then in that case only my theory of money remains, because I can put a few photos here when I bought diamonds and I’m suddenly without problems among the 100 best players and not once. but more times. Then I don’t know where the mistake is

Sigh

From what I see the one specific thing you asked about was why your Alfrike hit so low. The mechanics of how damage is calculated has been explained here and elsewhere many times. Here’s one last attempt.

1. Damage is calculated based on Attack strength of hitter and Defense strength of hero hit AT THE TIME OF THE HIT. Not based on starting values. The values are modified up and down through buffs and debuffs and minions etc throughout the battle. To work out what the damage should have been you need to know those values at the time of the hit. You can see that if you hold your finger on the hero, a screen pops up showing you the current values.

2. The damage calculation is based on Attack/Defense so if Attack value is lower than Defense value the damage will be significantly lower.

Note this:

:point_right: As long as the attack is inferior to the defense, the damage is ‘compressed’ between 1 and 33 for the tiles and 1 and 100 for the special skills and attacks of the defenders.
:point_right: On the other hand, once the attack is superior to the defense, the damage can fly away with no known maximum.

1. Defense heroes get a 20% boost to defense, meaning that ratio is more likely to be lower for attacker than for defender.

2. In your videos many of your Alfrike’s attacks follow a defender casting either attack down on you or defense up on them, changing the ratio for the attack.

Without actually knowing the specific attack and defense values we cannot accurately determine if the damage was too low. You can do that yourself though, and that would go a long way towards your own understanding of the game mechanics. You learn better by doing.

1 Like

what are these units 1-30, 100) that is times or plus to attack? Is the game hiding behind such a calculation that it cannot be checked? They do this on purpose so that no one can complain that it is not fair. When my Alfrike hits 75 and my opponent’s 400 is …

That is damage dealt. Final result of the calculation.

And yes, it’s an approximation that fits the gathered data and is not necessarily the actual calculation used by the game but it does give a very close match. That’s how science works. Gather more data and refine the formula. Try it out.

I’d try it right away. So let’s take a role model, so let’s give it Kingston (alfrike would be worse to calculate) and see the strength of the attack and the defense of the opponent’s heroes, so how do I calculate how much he’ll hit him? This should be easy to calculate and should be constant. I’m not saying if some abilities and the like are super activated, give it to me at the beginning of the game.

This is going very off topic.

This thread is supposed to be about tinfoil hat conspiracy theories about why the boards are rigged.

It’s a new week, there must be some new “the board is rigged” complaints out there…

Or have we finally won and convinced them it’s just RNG?

pigs will fly before this but a man can dream

Read through the other thread I linked. It explains the formula and how it was arrived at. Note there is a random factor so what you get is a range of damage.

Completely a joke, but one that was apparently crafted well enough to make people think.

Sorry for the confusion.

1 Like

So tell me why the abilities don’t work and the blue one should have 100 contraattak and he should avoid the attack but not once, vivica nothing guardian nothing Jonn should also avoid nothing only about twice some hand that will do nothing anyway, the opponent the 100 % made the defense red and this is in my opinion a demonstration of how it works against buying heroes but I’m happy to change my mind if you tell me why nothing worked 3 rounds.

Not sure if it is a language barrier, you dont understand the game or you are just trolling at this point.

Why should Joon evade?

Why should Vivica evade?

Why should Cobalt evade/ dodge or counterattack? The family bonus only kicks in with more than one ninja.

Jackal does have a percentage chance to evade being a rogue, but this is small and only relates to special skills

2 Likes

So if I understand correctly, a guardian has no ability or vivica so their emblems are useless to them and have no effect on anything but the sum of attack or defense? Ninia, I have now found a translation and yes, and I recognize at least two. So Joon doesn’t have the ability to deflect an opponent’s attack, does he? Just so I know what video to upload where it will do great because when you say they don’t do it “and they don’t do it” then I refute your claim that heroes do it to their opponents

They all have abilities just not all evade.