Stones' colour distribution is NOT random - MASTER Board Conspiracy

Because you are again not making sense, maybe?

How

You have no idea what boards they had. They won either because they had better heroes, better skill, or both. You can’t see how they played or what they were given. Nor can we see how good or bad your boards were, or how well or poorly you played

That is about the regular level of analytical conclusion I would expect to see from this thread

Which you have not shown at all.

This is quite hilarious. I understand exactly what you are saying. I just don’t agree with you.

2 Likes

Please explain to me what each of your heroes’ talents are supposed to do, and when they are supposed to trigger.
Are they all + 20 emblems?

This triggering of talents would also interest me, when in 1000 matches talent was not abandoned even once, with several heroes. And on average, it’s not even possible 1% per game to use talent for all heroes. Conversely, rival heroes also use 100% for talent to work, even though they have only 65% ​​written on this, which is why I think it’s about money. We can’t influence the functioning of talents, so the only thing we can think of is money, otherwise I can’t explain 1000 matches and talent didn’t work once.

Let me ask you again. Please explain to me what each of your five heroe’s talents are supposed to do, and what event in a match is supposed to trigger them.

1 Like

No need to rip out individual phrases from my messages!
Let’s summarize: Have you asked for proof that the game is “playing along” with stronger players? You got them 100%! You can judge by yourself that you win more in such cases, you can give examples, show how random number generators work, you can even provide proofs of a selection of algorithms from an infinite variety of options at the programming level, but your proofs are nothing compared to mine. ! It is impossible to go against real facts!
We were given top rivals who, judging by the heroes, invested a lot of money in the game! And it doesn’t matter to me what boards our opponents had, I know what boards we had, and I see how many points we scored, and how many rivals! And the total difference in the score is more than 2 times - the final confirmation of my facts, and I see no point in further discussions!
If you want, you can continue to believe that everything is fair in this game, and all your wins or losses are an accident, but the last war put everything in its place!
You can continue to spend thousands of dollars and buy crystals and all kinds of nonsense, but for me all purchases in this game are over! I’d rather transfer this money to funds for helping sick children or shelters for homeless animals!

Sure there is.

You are right, there is absolutely no point in discussing this further

delusion

Well thank goodness that your poor skills at this game will benefit someone!

So I tried a new heroes called Neith, but as always, using 0% abilities, they wanted evidence that the game is influenced by money, so here’s more proof. That’s about 5 heroes who has 0% abilities. I won’t even talk about stones in the first round without stones and in the second round he put stones (to fit into the statistics) thus blocking the functioning of abilities. So it doesn’t matter if the stones are given or not, the game will always find a way to support the players who pay them. I haven’t found the opposite of the fact that it’s not like that here yet.

And in the foot, an opponent who bought paid Heroes who has almost the same abilities as Neith has a 100% success rate, so this is their chance of 0% and 100% is in the final 50% so they are like on average. Just that the one who pays is like a Top player because everyone has the same chances and he wins more. In other games, they all have the same options and there are abilities and players appreciated here, you just say “but he had to put money in it” and they have no weight Top players.

So… what talent are you expecting Neith to activate, and when should she activate it?

When activating talent, all heroes should have a chance to dodge the attack. 35% have a chance to dodge! How many times are the angles?

Neiths talent has nothing to do with dodge. Read up on your heroes and under what conditions their talents have a chance of activating instead of expecting them to.activate in impossible circumstances

1 Like

What impossible situations, loaded, fired and should be able to use the ability. This is how it works even if it’s great! I’m talking about the second match on video, it’s clear to me that there was nothing he could do in the first video.

So I don’t know how these videos got here but I didn’t want to dream them so then my mistake I’m going to fix it, then I understand why you don’t understand it my mistake again!

So here it is to compare how the opponents heroes and mine work, they are different heroes but with similar abilities except for the difference to whom they work.

You are showing that you dont understand how talents work.

Neith’s pierce will only work if there is a protective buff on the enemy. In that video there was only one opportunity for that to trigger, when Clarissa had the elemental link on. No other hit on anyone at any time had any chance of Neith’s special triggering.

On the other hand, you did notice that one of your Jackal’s dodged in that video?

1 Like

Oh man this thread is quite an entertainment to read here, really no offense to anyone. @FrancescoDarkness for level 58 you definitely have no clue how to play this game. Try to think before you do your move. Cause you rush a lot.
And the only possible way evade can be triggered is - Special skills of Inari, Margaret and costumed Kadilen or Rogue heroes like Frigg, Inari, Marjana etc.
Neith is a ranger so she can’t activate that ability.

You could have easily won the first round if you used common sense.
At 0:24 you used yellow diamond what was the worst possible move you could have made. You could have easily charged your hitters with the 3 yellow tiles move at the bottom right and kill 2 heroes with your special skills (preferably C Kadilen and C Isarnia). Then you would use the diamond, all your heroes would have been fully charged again and you would kill the rest. Couldn’t have been a better board for mono and you still lost. I don’t know man.
You ended up charging C Kadilen and then you shot your special skills? You should have waited for her special to run out then shoot. It’s too risky to try your luck with a huge possibility of your special skills being dodged. I don’t know what to say next. Way too many mistakes have been made in your gameplay.
The second attempt was probably unwinnable, but that’s a risk of taking mono.

You did play pretty good until 1:15 where you made mistakes yet again.
Your Jackal + Joon should have been shot into Joon C then with the diamond you’d finish both Joon C and Clarissa. You would have only Alice left. I personally think keeping a Rogue hero last to kill is a good thing to do, as you can see, that it was clearly a bad idea to shot Alice which evaded one of your blasts, making her stay alive. It’s just better to get rid of a non-rogue heroes first which have no chance to evade your special skills. Common sense yet again.

This has nothing to do with the name of this thread, more like - Bad playing and not understanding the game mechanics results to loosing.

6 Likes

Good write up. Dont expect it to have any impact though. I’ve broken down a previous video into 8 mistakes, each of which could have won a match that was ultimately lost. There is no acknowledgment of such feedback. It’s all about how the game is rigged against people who dont pay…

2 Likes

Or do pay but haven’t paid enough, or people who play mono, or people that don’t play mono.

A myriad of reasons why they lost games that were easily winnable…

3 Likes

Yeah, I wrote my bit. I’m not going to bother ever again as I’ve seen a lot of discussion here which led nowhere. I see how some players just don’t understand and they can’t be persuaded in any way and they have their own truth. It’s not a game for everyone, so if somebody believes that stone distribution is not random in this game, better going to play another game then.