Stones' colour distribution is NOT random - MASTER Board Conspiracy

Nothing will change, he will defend the game full faith. Even if one day we can show him the code that does the manipulation, he will find new excuses to continue his path of defense. He will call it a bug, an intentionally working feature but other than that nothing will change.

But the issue is very real that a lot of us don’t have the same problems.

I’ve recently started to go pretty hard at the monthly events. Basically aiming at top 1000 in Rare, Top 500 in a Epic and Top 1000 in legendary.

Because of this I cycle a lot of boards and I see how random it is. Not every start board is amazing if you are playing mono. And tbh, nor should it be. If we got a beautifully set up board every single time what would be the point???

I will land on a good start in the end and when I do I commit hard and go for it. But again, if that was every board everyone would be scoring massive. It isn’t the case though.

Now raiding and wars I’m cycling way less boards and as such rather than flee and go again I have to try and work with what it gives me. Often the board will come good in the end. Your team will dictate how much is left by that point and whether you can recover from it.

My win rate is good enough to tell me there’s more to the game than always just getting an awesome start and smashing your opponent on the first match.

The only thing that seems to be preset is people inability to accept that they have no impact on the game. Skill is a thing in thing 100% same as having good heroes and great team synergy is.

I do accept that people have to work with what they have but even then my 6th War team often blitz’s teams 400+ better than it. And that’s a team of 4* against emblemed 5*…

1 Like

@Cheds , the difference between me and Homeclease is simple.

None of us can deny or proof what happens and no single user can create enough data to create any feasible statistics.

So atm the only thing we can use is Business Logic. To use logic we need facts, lets take a close look at some facts:

• A small giant is a business and they are acquired by Zynga ( one of the greediest publisher )
  • Since Zynga acquisition, the game saw a major change for new payment options, and tons of focus is put on maximizing revenue. We even saw things like loot ticket drops nerfed to maximize their potential sales on ticket deals.
  • Smallgiant needs to keep player happiness up to a level and make sure the player will not always loose or win. As leaving it to completely RNG can hinder their revenue as bad luck can push any player away.
  • Gaming companies that have Gtacha type games specially mobile games invest more money in human behavior analyses then development.
  • In many different RNG features, game contains variables that can boost, decrease special item drop ratio’s

Facts clearly say that there is extremely low chances of not having any type of control on boards.

Hope I make my stand a bit more clear

And don’t get me wrong, I don’t blame for Zynga doing so, as every company would do the same . if you don’t control boards you are not doing your job well against share holders as you are missing many different ways to maximize your revenue.

4 Likes

This works both ways. I am still waiting for actual evidence of any of this. I (and many others) have said for over a year now that if actual proof could be shown of manipulation I would quit playing.

And you could be shown the code that is absolutely free of manipulation and still find excuses for it being rigged.

Both sides are free to have their own opinion but do not denigrate the other for not agreeing with you.

3 Likes

So, in my opinion, this is real nonsense. I would win 30 to 40% more attacks if my talents went away and it is interesting that my opponents are still going, for example I started writing down my opponent’s talents Mariana and so far it is 100% in every game when she attacked so my attack stopped. P.S even after another 15 attacks Kingston did not use talent, bravo developers.

In my opinion the only real game changer talent as far as raid outcomes is the fighter revive, and only if either fighter or a healer is fully charged. The rest are just not decisive enough to affect the outcome much.

1 Like

So, in my opinion, you saying that is real nonsense. And shows just how much real knowledge and experience you have of the game.

Revive and dodge are the biggest impact talents, but whilst they can turn a game around for an enemy they rarely are available for you to use them effectively. As stated, a revive is really only good if you have full mana or a healer ready to go, otherwise it becomes wasted.

A good player will play assuming all of their talents will fail, and any successful talent will be a bonus. You cannot rely on your talents to win the battle for you.

2 Likes

Your whole hypothesis is based on “they can do it, I would do it, so they must be doing it too”. I hope you never get called up for jury duty.

1 Like

Hello! I was absent from the game for a month, I decided to play a little today. What has changed this month? Nothing! As always, anyone who pays a lot of money and gets good heroes can consider themselves invulnerable, especially if they have Telluria in the center! But not because his heroes are strong, but because the game does not give the necessary stones, as can be seen in the screenshots. With such boards, the loss is guaranteed by 500%! Plus, the opponent’s heroes each time evade magic, rise from the dead 10 times, use their talents 100%. And only my heroes for some reason at the right moment never dodge and do not resurrect, but if all the heroes from my team are dead and only one remains, he also begins to use his talents 100%, although this is already pointless!
I will rest for now until the New Year, maybe after the holidays the developers will make the raids and wars fair!

1 Like

First board actually has the potential to be a really good board.
Second board is bad, and would likely end up as a loss for most people and most teams. You just have to suck these up whenever you get them.
Try 4-1 or 3-2 if you are finding the boards so poor for mono

This shows a similar board to your first board. Lots of off color matches gives you a very good chance of lots of on color matches once you get the ball rolling

And here is another one… oh my God sg why are you rigging these boards???

You wrote it exactly, that’s exactly how I see it. Talents are only for certain “chosen ones” and their arguments that they don’t even need them are just a sign that they have the stones they need otherwise they would need those talents. And suddenly there are only 5% talents, but I don’t know, but when you calculate that heroes have a 30% chance of talent and other chances increase when I add talents to him, the result of 5% is interesting.

1 Like

If those talents are as unfamiliar as you claim here, then I don’t understand that you are putting such a robot to block them. And I will no longer write statistics here as it doesn’t matter and I end up counting and the result of 65 games average per game is 0.2% talent. And some heroes, even after hundreds of games, have never used talent or support. So much for this game.

I can assure you cascades outcome (in terms of damage to the enemy heroes) is determined as soon as the move is made.

At least… It works like that in my account.

On a side note…
A predetermined board is more likely to be random-unbiased if predetermined as quasi-simultaneous calls to random function can (and will) result in duplicates especially in calculators with a high degree of parallelism.

That doesn’t answer, thou, a key question.
Is the whole board (or random numbers sequence whatever their purpose, for that matter) predetermined or does the code generate just enough random calls on-the-fly?
If the adopted approach is the latter it will (note: it will) result in locally (with respect to time) warped generated numbers.
As unlikely sequences do seem to happen (I’m looking at you, Wu Kong, and you, Summon Portal) something on that area is likely.

What area? Quasi-simultaneous calls to rand() or whatever it is.
They could happen on a move to generate just what’s necessary or they could happen offline while generating millions of random numbers as long as it’s done in bulks.

Note that this kind of bias has a local effect, that means that on average its effect subsides.
So you can have Wu hitting his “regular” 66% and missing 9 tiles out of 9 (happened this week).

In my experience bypass can be very-meh too.
Let’s say on your buffed Vivica from a Lianna+20.

Edit: manashield can also be a problem, depending on how much you rely on mana control.

In jury duty you would get to see the algorhytm, thou.
That does make a difference.

Honestly, we can gather data as much as we want but we wouldn’t be able to prove that the experience is not personalized.
Like let’s say…
Amazon, Facebook, Google, Instagram, Wish, YouTube, basically whatever evolved service comes to your mind…

But please, stop using the “how can I win if the game is flawed” metric.
Like many other things it doesn’t prove anything because in every flawed game there’s winners :woman_shrugging:t3:

And to be clear: I assume you win because you are skilled.
But you can be skilled and questionably unlucky, let’s say like Spain and Italy in WC2002.

These are the reasons that I don’t believe the boards are skewed/rigged/flawed:

• I have tracked my own raids over hundreds of raids whilst playing mono and found that the average number of starting tiles in my color is very close to 7 (came out to just under)
  • A number of other people have tracked their own results and came up with very similar outcomes
  • I consistetly win. In mono, 4-1 and 3-2. In wars, raids, tournies. Am I unskilled? Nah, I am very skilled :smiley: But regardless of how skilled I was I couldn’t maintain a high, consistent win rate if the tiles were not there to support it, where starting tiles or replacement tiles. And note that I go into every single match with a lower TP (typically around 200-300) so my team is not outpowering the defense team)
  • Over extended periods of time, I don’t see or feel patterns of colours that deviate from the expected averages. And I do at least 24 raids a day, all wars, all tournies etc.
  • SG has publicly stated that the boards are not tampered with
  • There has not been one single item of tangible proof to the contrary (other than stray once-off screenshots)
  • Opposition viewpoints range from “You get better boards when you pay” to “Even though I pay I consistently get bad boards” to “Boards are worse when you stack” to “Board colors change based on the day/event/POV challenge” to “SG has the ability to do it therefore they must be doing it” to “They already have some code that modifies randomness, so they must be applying it across the board”. I’m sure I have left a few out…
  • Apparently this has been a situation that has been getting worse and worse since December 2017, so by now we should all be getting negative colours of our stacked colour. I don’t know about you, but I have not gotten one board with a negative colour count. I did post a video where I got 1 stone in my color, but then it also shows the downpour of replacement tiles in that colour
  • Logically, it makes zero sense for SG to tamper with the boards. It would be determental to their philosophy of making money for themselves
2 Likes

I only deal with the last point as I don’t think the devil is in aggregate numbers, but rather in details.
That is not necessarily true.
You are assuming that complete fairness yields the best money return.
That is simply an assumption and a false one.
As a matter of fact whenever you try to optimize something plain random is not your best option.
Best case scenario: plain random is what helps writing a control (i.e. something that does tamper with the system) reasonably easy.
But you would accept that only if you could not drive the “noise”, which is not the case in a complete information deterministic system.

It is worth noting that, whatever sophisticated system you could devise to assess if random is fair or not, it is a lot easier for the source of the data to make it look unbiased than it is for me, you and the whole of the players to prove otherwise.

That is: I want things to be more difficult for X (or easier for Y)?
Let’s not provide enough tiles to the healers (just an example).
You don’t need to do that always.
It could be enough to tweak things a little bit.
Then you “countertweak” to make it appear fair.
Just a fluctuation in the Force.

I spoke about the 2002 WC.
Spain and Italy were far more skilled than South Korea. But it was oh, so good! for FIFA if an asian country had stayed in the competition.
And South Korea did, Spain and Italy just had two referees on a bad day.
[One later found guilty of combining games, but that’s a coincidence, right?]

I’m absolutely sure my tiles on a sufficiently large number of tries are evenly distributed.
Yet today on my first three attacks to Titan I was able to activate Wu Kong once.

Bad day at the monkey office :woman_shrugging:t3:

I’m sorry you are experiencing color fatigue. I believe it could be for any number of reasons. I, like Homoclese, am not inclined to believe SG cheats at cards (or boards, as the case may be): what do they gain by favoring 50% of raiders over the other random 50%?

If you’ll indulge me for a moment…early in my game playing, I used to watch YouTube videos of a player who routinely made matches out of thin air, whereas I looking at the same board didn’t perceive those matches (or not as fast as he did). I realized that he and I would score very differently on the same boards. At the time I was tempted to call him lucky, not skilled. I know better now.

When I repeatedly hear folks say that something isn’t fair or didn’t work out—and they’re not talking about summons!—I have to ask what are all the variables that go into their experience? Is there something they are missing? Another way to look at it? Just like me watching and misjudging all those years ago: he was skilled, not lucky.

Here is a video that goes in line and you can see that the heroes’ talents don’t work and here is the answer as to why I have so many cups (because I have to choose light opponents because my talents don’t work) and this way I can get at least a little bit. Opponent heroes activate their talents right at the beginning of the match (many) wu kong, as always, 100% success. Can you tell me what talent to lose? he never does anything. then what are the talents when they don’t work? Super doesn’t even have half of my talents, but every match uses them !!