Stones' colour distribution is NOT random - MASTER Board Conspiracy

This is all opinion, and you are welcome to yours, but it doesn’t make it true.

In my experience, there are equally dedicated players here from each camp: F2P, C2P, P2P. They join and leave when they choose, for a variety of reasons, and this is common to all online games.

Back to topic… :wink:

1 Like

Mate, your Sehast resists Neith mana cut just in the beginning.

Also Joon’s talent is not to dodge anything, it is a chance to resist negative mana status effects.

Day by day I am wondering why other people here are still replying to your posts full of fake news and hyperbolic claims…

3 Likes

6 of being bored, a half dozen of trying in vain to help…

2 Likes

I am 95% positive that 95 percent of users are in fact users of the game, and in fact would all most likely agree on that point.

2 Likes

I play (mostly) for free. I play daily, two or three times a day. I play on average 1-1/2 to 2 hours a day, sometimes three on war days or challenge event days. Hardly “rarely”.

The last time I spent any money was the last “gift your alliance” deal, whenever that was. Valentines maybe?

I open two chests minimum per day, one monster and one raid. Sometimes I can open two of each.

I typically float between 2400 and 2600 cups, sometimes reaching low-mid 2700’s and then plummeting down to 2300 when I do. I’ve never tried a serious charge at a higher cup ranking, and doubt I ever will. I probably average around a 70% win rate in raids. Would be lower if I took on ALL the 4700+ teams I’m matched against …

My average monthly spend over 2 years and 8 months of playing is less than $2 (Canadian).

There are plenty of dedicated F2P players right here on the forums who play as much or more than I do.

2 Likes

I’m tired of addressing worthless conspiracy theory.

Don’t give up! That’s how the they win.

1 Like

Clear to see how it works, you pay for everything works, you can pay for 19 emblems and the game blocks everything. You have prepared nice Heroes for money, it’s like a substitute for tulleria and a lot ?! So you managed to do it again and then it goes on and you prefer to prefer players more and more you make bigger and bigger differences. I will not talk about tribes anymore, it is already clear that chance does not exist and there are other variables besides chance.

And I’m very curious who explained to you why in the second round the red avoids an attack when it hasn’t even been charged yet ?! Would I like to know this? I’m really curious about what he was able to dodge. It has NEVER happened to my heroes to dodge at the beginning of the game without anyone activating their abilities.

My friend i strongly advise you to take your time and don’t rush on stone usage. You made several mistakes and failed to take advantage of your board

Around 30 second you used purples terribly. Similar with greens around 49th sec.

Faster completion doesn’t give you anything better. Just take your time look at board plan and then act.

1 Like

I wrote about why his talents work before he is charged and why not to anyone, it doesn’t matter how I play it because talents don’t work, Jonn does once in 20 games and it’s still a talent that doesn’t do anything and Jonn rivals avoids attacks, mine never did. Melendron can have auxiliary lives “never had them” Kingston has to come to life Did you see in my video that he would do it? When it’s great, I’ve seen it 8 times, but for a game at least twice, it will do so, my max once and so for 10 games. This is a problem and you can see in this that the game modifies it and not that it is a coincidence.

What does this even mean? I have 19 and 20 emblems on heroes. What am I “blocked” from???

Again: There is more going on on the board than just the tiles or the action of your heroes and their specials. You have five enemy heroes also, and their specials. And please take into account the color wheel; if your enemy is red, you hit him with blue (2x hit), not green (1/2x hit). Not knowing these things affects your gameplay far more than a little.

I assume you know, but other readers might not, and with all your conspiracy theorizing about what affects what in the game, I fear you are spreading disinformation right and left.

You have been disproven. You have not proven your case. Stop. :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

I wrote that even though I have 19 and 20 emblems, their heroes still don’t use them, that’s the blocking for me. Try to play 20 games without using Talents q then we will tell you what your opinion of the game is and what a coincidence.

Read above to my edit please.

“Blocking” is an actual thing in this game, not the “not using” of specials. It is succinctly different from “Dispelling” or “Cleansing”. Please use your terms correctly so as not to confuse your audience. :wink:

1 Like

Ninja Family Bonus

The Ninja heroes also get a family bonus for using 2 or 3 Ninja heroes on the same team. The bonus for 2/3 heroes is: 5% / 10% chance to dodge normal attacks and Special Skills. 5% / 10% chance to counterattack with 60% / 90% of the damage received.

That is why your red ninja dodged.

You could have set up a yellow diamond in that second match. Your board play is truly terrible and you refuse to listen to anyone who tries to help you with it. That is why you lose, not because of the conspiracy theories you make up to try to justify the losses

Ok I have written so many times about the boards … it is so boring… ok with the war boards. But the tournament boards with special skills set to fast and using a team with 3 -1 1 attack team waiting for the gems to come is hopeless… Boards full of the missing hero gems always coming is for laughs. From the first day out of the tournament is also for laughs. Is there anyone that still believes that the boards are random.? That’s also for …

Message to the programmers I’m in an alliance where more and more members are bored of the game for this reason and they give up. Do something about it …

I do, I do. :raised_hand: :raised_back_of_hand:

2 Likes

Me too, me too…

3 Likes

That would be three, at least… :wink:

2 Likes

I thought that after the upgrade something would change but nothing, still blocked talents, the game will determine who should win and adjustments accordingly, I would like to see those like Top players as if they had to play without having to play without talent. Here it is beautiful to see how the game can affect the match. One ability was enough and I would have won, but since I have to play without skills (no one has said why yet) you can’t win.

Talents are very rarely game changes in offence. You are again shifting the blame for losing to something other than the real cause, which is the fact that you are playing very poorly.

Now lets go through your poor decisions one by one

1. You ignored a very good piece of advice earlier, which was to take each move slowly. You are rushing through everything and that means you are more likely to make mistakes.

2. You fired Jackal, Joon and then the yellow diamond into Kunchen which was extreme overkill. You could have done Jackal + diamond and then used Joon on someone else, which would have given you an even bigger early edge.

3. Firing Jackal the second time without Joon ready or yellow tiles in place is a sub optimal strategy. You need to hold his special until you can actually get use out of it

4. When you did get Joon ready a couple of turns later, you instead chose to fire Seshat (!) into the Jackal-weakened Vela and then Joon into Joon. Outcome? Both were alive at the end of it! A dead hero is MUCH MUCH better than 2 weakened heroes. Now some tiles did finish off Vela, but if you had finished off Vela with Joon before then those tiles would have ghosted and charged you up again

5. You assumed the 3 yellow tiles will kill Joon and fired your jackal into Lianna instead. The 3 tiles did not kill Joon. You could have instead dropped 2 purple tiles into Joon, killing him. Then ghosted 3 yellow tiles, to charge up Joon. Then Jackal/Joon would have finished off one of the remaining heroes.

6. Bizarrely, even after that, you didnt drop the purple tiles into Joon

7. At the end, instead of playing the left side of the board - to try to get purple tiles for a special, and to give time for your replicators to replicate and hopefully stop a marjanna special - you straightaway dumped tiles into marjanna, ending the game for you

So at least 7 major mistakes in your game, and changing any one of them would have likely resulted in a win for you. What are the chances that someone would make the wrong choice 7 times in a row? 100%, seemingly. The sad truth is that it wouldn’t have taken a good player to win that game, it would have taken a barely average player to do so. If you finally recognise that you are a poor player, and listen to the advice given to you over and over again, then you have a chance to become an average player, and in time a good player. And then regardless of whether talents trigger or not, or how the board is layed out for you - you will win a lot more than you lose. Without having to spend a cent.

It’s now up to you to decide what you want to do.

PS - On a positive note, you did form the yellow diamond at the start. Did you spot that, or get lucky? If you spotted it then there is some hope yet

1 Like