Stones' colour distribution is NOT random - MASTER Board Conspiracy

Heed your words

This…

Is why…

That’s YOUR cup count… and it DOES matter…

The higher you go, the less you take.
And the more they take!

See how my tower is opposite yours:

When you fight for first place you will understand. Every win is worth 5 cups. Every loss is worth 50.

1 Like

What does that point have to do with anything? I have been in top ten 10 before, not first place but I think I got to 5.

I, unlike some, perfectly understand how cups work.

When you look at the the difficulty of a raid win it makes absolutely zero difference what the number of cups is. What matters it the heroes in the defense team, their synergy, and their tp which factors in emblems, troops, etc.

Now is it easier to gain cups if you start at 2400 than at 2800? Absolutely, because there are more cups to be gained lower down and the opponents you will face will on average be lower TP and not as powerful. But that has nothing to do with this conversation as the premise is that we are getting “easy” wins against “babies” and that cannot be determined by looking at the cups you win. But either way, I have shown victories in my tower with lower and higher cups (much more higher cups) and lower and higher tp opponents (far more higher than lower).

So again I ask, what is your point?

You made it for me. Thanks

Yeah, but it doesnt matter the chance of rolling those opponents. It is the opponents you finally face. If I face a bunch of 4.6k opponents and get 15 cups each vs a bunch of 4.6k opponents and get 40 cups each, it is exactly the same…

Anyway the criteria by @Linuxoid was to have a large number of raid wins where the cups where high. Perhaps we can clarify with him again exactly what he wants to see as “proof” that you can consistently beat teams “non baby” teams with the boards given.

Yes @Linuxoid is wrong.
edit: Enemy Cups are not indicative of strength.

Strong players can drop.
Weak players can rise.

edit Enemy Cups ARE indicative of your placement.
By looking @Cheds raid log. I could tell he is over 2700 cups.

Now… it’s been a long time since I’ve visited platinum. I don’t remember if the ladder resets when you change arenas. I do know, that it’s not enemy cups that matter, but YOURS that affect the value of for raid score purposes only. Not strength

1 Like

What do you mean when you talk about the ladder? And what do you mean by raid score? Are you just talking about cups?

Your cup score vs your enemy’s cup score, regardless of which tier you are at, is what determines the cup amount you get/cup score your enemy loses if you win, and conversely the cup amount you lose/enemy gains if you lose

Indicative of your placement where? Its simply a culimination of cups you have won/lost while raiding and the culimination of cups won/lost on your defense

1 Like

I edited.

Indicative of your placement on the leaderboard

So if your pulling 49 cups from winning a raid match, clearly… your not in the top 100
Which is why when your in the top 5. Each loss will get you -50 trophies… and each win is less than 10

And as you say. The higher you go. On average… the stronger the enemies get.

But this isn’t a rule. Weak players can still climb and strong players can still drop

1 Like

I regularly face opponents 200-300 TP stronger than me where I gain 20 cups. I have also faced opponents with equal TP to me where I gained 45 cups. Cups and TP are not related. You cannot tell from the cups gained what the relative team strengths are.

We all know this. But for someone who is absolutely convinced the game is against him things like facts aren’t welcome.

So they try to turn those facts into “alternative facts”

Low cups must mean you were clubbing baby seals right? Well no and just playing the game you’d realise cups gained or lost are purely based on your Cups vs your opponents cups. The higher you go, the less cups you have on offer.

But again if any player had reached 2800 they would be fully aware of that. My personal best was 2905 cups and I was getting fully emblemed GTV opponents which gave me 10 cups for the win even though they were 500TP better than my raid team.

But facts and statistics have no place in this thread! Only wild accusations!

2 Likes

One can guess, which side I am on :smiley: But hope you saw this coming…
Your accusation, is an accusation, and your facts are alternative facts, and anyone who knows how statistics and RNG works, would clearly see from his/her everyday boards, day after day, that SG has rigged the game.

PS - Hope everyone knows by now, which side I am on :smiley:

If the claim that SG is using the same seed value, I could see the boards not bring random. I see color distribution in waves of colors. I use a 3 1 1 stack of heroes and generally red because of Tell. Sometimes I will get raids where it is red dominance for a while (several raids in a row) then blue then green, etc. From a programming perspective are they using the same function for color randomness? If they aren’t, then raids, wars, farming would have different color distribution. Also waves of color would show randomness over time.

Funny how this turned into a discussion where only players who have been in top 10 can give their opinions.

2 Likes

Apparently how good you are seems to matter?? :joy:

Tbh the discussion is like some weird E@P Qanon thread. The board is stacked against you in a circling motion.

It goes from linked to your spending, to linked to seeds, to linked to your level all the way to who you raid.

Everyone gets bad boards…everyone gets good boards. People who record all there raids are dismissed…people who show runs of wins (like I did) are told we are picking on weak targets.

We can’t win…but I’ll keep on fighting against the misinformation. If I quit then the conspiracy nutters win and I won’t allow that whilst I’m able to type :joy:

1 Like

Not as much as you’d think. But that’s another discussion that I don’t care on starting. I just pass by sometimes to read all the nonsense from Francesco, Linuxboy and some random guy and laugh :wink:

No need for name calling!

Look…
The government admitted they track UFO’s

And Anchor says you can use silver coins before throwing gems at portals. It was easier to figure out the seed there since there are less variables.

Yeah maybe we sound a little crazy because we get better boards when we take our pants off but…

Don’t knock it till you try it!

Pics please. Yours and theirs.

As they used to say in school, “pics or it didn’t happen”. :wink:

Another 10 raid wins in a row @Linuxoid

Not all big cups, but mostly tough opponents as you can see…

Still waiting to hear back from you bro!

Not sure why I was included in this.
Noor what the relevance may be.
But the tree you are pointing at,
Appears to be on fire:

The arrows point to a gap. And the bottom arrow is pointing to, what appears to be…a strategic cropping of a potential loss. In which case… the tree you are pointing at is on fire!

Good job getting those cups up though! You won’t be able to fill in the blanks now, I imagine.
With that defense, I’m sure your raid log took a thrashing

What tree, what fire?
I won 10 in a row, after that loss. Not sure what you are saying there?
And yes my D is pretty rubbish so I get thrashed daily/nightly

Kingston -31% and Melandron + 46% defense which is a total of 77% and will give me a shot for 500 hmm and in the first round give me 1100 interesting math, it turns out that he should give me a shot for 253 and not 500. But I probably have another mathematics. How do I recalculate for how much to give me? I would like to know the calculation formula. When I’m missing another 50% what he gave extra.