Stones' colour distribution is NOT random - MASTER Board Conspiracy

So another attack was renewed and I was surprised by 0% again and even Kingston has no abilities but the opponents red again 100% amazing. I would like to see your three consecutive attacks in a row with 20 emblems where you will not run any talent or anything like that. And then we can start a discussion about nationality. Here are the abilities, bluffs and emblems and 0% efficiency.And the fact that in the end she got a liana made of stones from Fialov for 888 is probably another mistake, lately there have been a lot of mistakes.

I am going to a shot in the dark here but did you look at the troops levels of the opponents, most players forget to look at troops,

These troops levels determine the strength of the tiles so if your for example at level 10 doing 48 damage and the opponent is at level 30 his tiles will do so much more damage than yours.

There is a question here though which I am not sure about,

@Guvnor @zephyr1, We all know the opponents have a 20% increase but does that also include the damage done by the tiles?

1 Like

Well, not technically, no — since enemies don’t have tiles.

But if you mean whether there’s a 20% increase to the defender Attack stat, yes. Both the Attack and Defense stats for defenders have an unlisted 20% bonus, which is observable from DoT amounts, and was initially realized during investigate of the Damage Calculation formula.

1 Like

I watched that, Somehow I know your roster but if your going to fickle about how fast opponents gain mana and their strengths then don’t you think you should do it using at least a team that had some chance of beating that opponent, I mean greens and yellows against a massive red tank, honestly all your doing is feeding him that mana, actually feeding is putting it mildly really.

If these are your best examples of colour distribution then maybe you should either start concentrating on learning how to play the game or just simply move on to another game m8, because honestly just have no clue.

Enemies don’t have tiles?
Not sure I agree with that, In the technical sense maybe but what do you call (meaning SG) the hits each enemy fires off before and at times after their special (ss) if not tile hits…

Typically people refer to them as Slash Attacks. :mag:

Also listed here:

1 Like

OK then, these are technically suppose to replace/immulate or for lack of a better term replace the tiles which are used by us the attacker thus keeping the game/match fair on both sides.

Wouldn’t these Slach Attacks though use the troops as their power source just as the attacker uses the troops for their tile strength (tile power source)?

If not, then what is the point of troops on opponents side? As troops don’t affect ss or hero in any other way than for the tiles.

Let’s not forget that is a match 3 style game thus to keep things far for each side both teams must use tiles equally thus why I call those as you say ( slash attacks) tiles.

Yes, the stats from the defender’s Troops apply, plus an unlisted 20% bonus to Attack and Defense.

You can call them whatever you’d like, but the defending team doesn’t have a board with tiles.

Defenders use a completely different system of charging Mana and dealing non-Special Skill damage than attackers do. Strong element/color relationships don’t apply either for defenders’ attacks either, barring Special Skills that specifically list them.

Whether that’s fair is debatable, but that’s how E&P works.

1 Like

As I recall a defender’s slash attack is equivalent to what would be a match-3 tile attack against a neutral opponent.

I also don’t have them on the first level. And one level lift is max 1% plus and not everyone because there is still defense and accuracy so out of 10 levels it is 5% max, so if I understand correctly.

1 Like

Yes I realise that but at I didn’t know till just now that these where called Slash Attacks, lol, so I had to call them something.

Agreed and I know and understand that also but surely the opponents troops must play a role in those Slash attack hits strength. But my question was do these Slash attacks also have the 20% gain… Or is it just the ss attack and defense that has the 20%?

As for gaining mana, they gain mana from the tiles we throw at them, that goes without saying.

Yes to both — the Troop stats influence both Slash Attacks, and Special Skill damage; and so does the unlisted 20% Attack bonus for defenders as well.

2 Likes

Honestly? What are you writing about here? Is this another way to avoid the question? I asked how the stones go or how the talents work? Green is there because Kingston’s opponent comes to life 5 times in a row and mine, you can add that, that’s why he’s there.

Great so I did understand how all that worked just used a different name for it…

And I would say that’s where your problem lies m8, feed your troops to increase your hero and tiles strength before you come back here complaining about you not doing as much damage as your opponents, not forgetting that 20% they have over you.

Exactly, that’s 100% my way of looking at it.

what should I feed him when he has 20 talents? And a soldier has 17 levels so a difference of a few hundred percent can’t make a difference of 13 levels of a soldier. And I’m not crying here, I have no problem getting among the top 100 in this game according to the rankings, but when I feel that it’s not the way it should be, I will say it even if I was the first! I’m not the type who has an advantage when he has an advantage, because it suits him, when I feel that it’s not good, I will say it even if I was the first. And I’m not complaining but I asked about it!

My point was green is weakest against red thus it doesn’t do as much damage as it would if Kingston hit a blue so why use him on a RED tank… You have nothing there that does damage but yet by feeding him as fast as your doing your constantly decreasing your chances by allowing him to use his SS thus not doing any major damage against thim at all.

1 Like

The point is, green is weak against red so using a green hero against a red tank does half the damage while still adding the same amount to opponent’s mana. Kingston dodging or not dodging doesn’t really help you in that situation.

2 Likes

So again, the video is not about who is green or yellow but about abilities. They don’t use them and not whether they charge an opponent. OK

The fact that the green has only a half attack to the red has already been said here many times, if you can’t answer my video, then write that you don’t know and you’re done. Maybe someone will know, this is how it is delayed and in a while no one will know what I am asking and which videos I have in mind. And I hope I misunderstand that Kingston didn’t dodge because it wouldn’t help anyway, and I hope the game doesn’t determine how the abilities work depending on whether it helps or not.