Stones' colour distribution is NOT random - MASTER Board Conspiracy

I have been playing for awhile, quite a long while. I’m not going to try to argue with fan boys, or stats that really are not particularly helpful, that should further differentiate 3/2 tile prevalence into whether the tile colors that show up are useful. For example having 6 of my preferred color show up but aren’t matchable for 3 to 4 turns later. Or just enough tiles arrive in the beginning to fill a preferred hero/color to the point of almost being able to use it, and it takes 2 to 5 more move, feeding my opponent until my preference returns. They broke the game odds and play in an ugly way.

It is this simple, it’s broken, SG knows it’s broken because they broke it and asked for user “patience” while game improvements are made. We all got the message along with a world energy thing, or some other token.

The number 1 motivation of BG is to make money, and they are pretty obvious about it (which is fine). Going through all of the nag screens about how you can give them more money, is in itself a small battle every time I log in. And the Goblin Balloon…is probably the most craven evidence of that, turn it into another splash screen I can “X” out of. Maybe you just sell ad space on the stronghold banners? It also looks very suspicious that you are willing to sell me the item I’ve been waiting 6 months to find. Not saying you are…deliberately withholding said item, but it’s really a bad look.

But MONEY, mine, and several, several of my clan, and I suspect others, have just stopped buying ANYTHING until you fix the gameplay issue.

Again, you broke things, I don’t reward the people who break those those things. I own none of this, it’s merely a rented experience. As such, your product such as it is. It’s your job to keep enough of us happy to see the value in renting this space.

Pay to play, pay to win, pay to progress.

Ouch