Stones' colour distribution is NOT random

How I hate these bad starting boards…

7 Likes

We’re you able to recover? I’m sure it was a struggle

1 Like

Honestly, it was not as easy as it looks like. Of course, my first two moves killed Frida and Kingston, but afterwards there have been 6-7 long rounds with no good matches. But no problem with Lotl and Alby charged.

1 Like

Wow. Poor @SenseiJubei7…they never really had a shot.

1 Like

I never mentioned rigging or cheating, so there’s no need to even start that mess.

After supporting the extensive data mining for season 3 and reviewing only 3 of my own screenshots…

…I can confirm that stones are not random…

…you get better boards when you play Empires and Puzzles without pants.

/endofthread

Jokes…of course it’s still random…but I believe the liberation of people from their pants will relax them so they don’t get so wound up about the bad breaks RNG gives them

9 Likes

I used to think the same way. So I decided I’d start bringing the wrong colors. If I was stacking against dark, I’d bring dark. If I was stacking against red I’d bring blue.

Know what I ended up with? Extra losses…although the 1st few raids were exceptionally quick which made me think I’d struck gold!! I fooled those suckers. Bottom line is you won’t win them all, no matter your team. But you can increase you odds by using the right hero’s and sprinkling them with extra luck. Hell, imagine how boring it could become if you won 99.9% of all your battles?? What if EVERYONE was winning 99.9% of their battles? Who’s losing??

2 Likes

Will have to try that as I have been getting better boards when standing in a puddle of water or dipping my feet in my pool but winter is coming soon and it will cold outside so thanks for the heads up.

1 Like

I’m never going to lose another raid or war hit!!!

3 Likes

name checks out.

2 Likes

I love how you ■■■■■■■ figure your (random boards) fix it please I mean dear lord how do you really think that you can call your random boards, random? I have played this game for a long time and I am at the point to let every person I come into contact with know how dumb this game has become. I wish that you would have never sold out but you have and it is sad. Good luck to those that continue to pay into this app. However I am done.

A rant is not a bug…

5 Likes

:face_with_monocle:I just know there is a rant thread…I’ve been there! Lol He’ll be back…they always come back…good luck all!

3 Likes

Up. The tiles arrangement has been so ■■■■■■ after the updates whether in ear or raids. 3800 agaisnt 4000 and scoring only 4 poinso with no combo of tiles and full mana charge at all even for fast hero??? SGG you are outrageously treat us like fool

…still waiting for data and a real proof…I think I can wait 'till the end of my days :smiley:

1 Like

Hope your new game choice gives you all the tiles you need when you need them.

1 Like

Clearly rigged!!! only 2 red tiles!!..that isn’t random!!

1 Like

and I just won against a team +300 TP with a purple tank - I brought mono purple team and was victorious.
the boards are all about luck - always was, always will be.

1 Like

me - I would settle down for an articulate reason WHY they would rig the boards making one player lose and another player win. all I heard was “but but my summons”. people spend money trying to get good heroes, whether for offense or defense, period.

1 Like

I am going to complain footy association because my team lost and I feel they are always rigging the game so that a team always losses.

Cookie Settings