Stones' colour distribution is NOT random - MASTER Board Conspiracy

Monsters combo are more frequent in map battles than raids/wars because you play more carefully in the latter ones. When farming in map I don’t care what tiles I match because monsters don’t have mana so I can keep sending tiles until I clear level. But in raid/war I’m careful to not trigger unwanted combo because it would significantly charge enemies’ mana.

2 Likes

Ehhhh, don’t know if I buy that. On the other side of that same line of thought, monster combos could (should) be able to be started by careful tile matching.

May I remind all new readers of this old post from @Garanwyn?
He already made the statistic everyone is asking for again…

So it is NOT just a few screenshots. It’s proofed. Welcome to randomness!

6 Likes

How can you prove to me tiles are random? Go spend $100 and line up a team of 4 one color and a single of another…9/10 times you will get screwed.love the game ,but the greed is killing it.

What is the bug here?

Tiles are random which is why you get screwed and then why you kill an opponent stronger than you in like four moves.

The game is a lot of luck with some skill.

have a look here please…

Especially this statistic that proofs randomness.

5 Likes

It’s an effing fact. The game cheats you wherever it can. Whatever strong color you pick, it will take that one out of the board. I experienced it over 100s and 100s of rounds.
And please spare me your “you don’t understand RNG” or "I want to see proof, where are your screenshots? And then when someone posts theirs you go “your sample size is to small” and “that’s not representative”.
Drink your SG cool aid without me…

The fact is that every single meaningful study of boards has shown that they’re drawn on a uniform random distribution.

What you have, instead, is your memory onf boards that that you were unhappy with.

This statement is probably wrong. People have over and over and over posted boards showing tons of tiles in the color they’re stacking into.

Like this:

And these:

And this:

And this:

This is what typical boards look like:

Someone is drinking koolaid here, but it’s not those of us who have actually collected and analyzed data.

4 Likes

Yeah. Right… Spare me the fanboying

38u0ct

4 Likes

No it’s not. Your 5 lucky boards don’t prove anything according to your logic. When guys post 100s of biased boards, you’re all: it’s too small a sample size. But 5 screenshots of you getting lucky should prove that the game is not biased? Nope, sorry.

I’ve never seen anyone post 10 biased boards, let alone hundreds. Please link to the post referencing hundreds.

On the other hand, @Garanwyn has collected data on hundreds of boards and shown they are random.

Statistical proof is incontrovertible, it’s nothing to do with being a fan.

When I approach a traffic light, I don’t like it when it’s red, but I don’t dispute that I’m just as likely to get green as everyone else. People who can prove that traffic lights affect everyone equally aren’t ‘fanboys’.

2 Likes

Why don’t you just spent 5 minutes to check the provided links? It contains all the answers you are looking for and provides a proof of some 100s of compared boards.

Well its not 100% pn topic… but …
38u1b2
From memes post!
Ppl should pay more atention to that particular thread!
@Garanwyn once more thrown out of the window… just saying…

1 Like

Out of curiosity, do these studies you refer to keep updated or new ones started? The reason I ask is because I am pretty sure SG alters game play as the game evolves. If the studies are all from a while back, they may not be valid for now. If they are updated, depending on the time frame of data gathering, they may be skewed toward earlier data until the current added info can be equal to the older gathered data.

Funny thing for most in here, they are pretty intense in their beliefs one way or the other. That’s not particularly a bad thing however the point is regardless of ones beliefs in RNG or not, it unlikely whatever info presented, they won’t change their mind.

Great tiles to you all!

2 Likes

There’s a reason it’s called RNGesus …

2 Likes

Dumb question but I’m still learning the game and lingo: what does RNG stand for/mean?

Random Number Generator

It’s a computer routine used to generate many aspects of the game such as gems, summons results, etc

1 Like

Thanks - I had seen the mention of “RNG” quite a lot on here so finally figured I would ask.