Stones' colour distribution is NOT random - MASTER Board Conspiracy

Stop trolling. Are you paid by a competitor? You very well know cascades like this are extremely rare and are part of the game so there is a possibility of an unfavorable outcome. Showing a random example of no tiles in a single match proves absolutely nothing. Record 20 matches in a row of the same thing happening and you may have a point. Until then, you’re complaining for the sake of complaining

You should know. That’s how you operate.

One of your pot-kettle justifications?

ProfessorPenguin did well enough pointing out the discrepancy. The continued lashing serves no purpose other than… ego.

Do you have any contributions towards any topics anywhere on the forum?
I can’t find one. I’m sure there’s got to be a Dyna49 post in a thread that’s actually about the thread and not just trolling other players.

Can you direct me to one of its there, please?
It would be refreshing to read something of yours that’s actually on topic.

Sorry I have to say this, bur your team was not really suitabke forcthe taxk, you needed a very good board to ein this . With a mediocre board and anything worsecthan that, you will loose. You have no real Alf counter, your heroes are to slow except Joon and Joon witjout costume can only hit one snd not hary enough to be decisive. Opponents Cleo is such a good healer, that you can not make more damage than Cleo is able to heal.
Your only chancevto win is dodging the damage due to insris special, mana cut and healing from Guin and then pick one after another with Joon. This requires lots of yellow tiles to recharge Joon.

Not very likely to happen, so no conspiracy against xou, justcaxteam not very well suited forcthe opponent in a reverse formation.

And please present your claims and comnentd in a civilized way. A few months ago I found it sometimes amusing to read the bantef between @ homscleese and @Pompitous, the you exchanged arguments with a little extra. But now there is only bitter personal attacks. You can think that homa is to positive about the game, you can think that he did not show to much empathy when you voice your painpoints, but he does it always with good arguments and often offers good hints how to optimize your gameplay. And if you do not agree, this is ok it is your right to have a different opinion, as it is his and everyone elses right not to have your opinion. The only way to understand the other is to exchange arguments and not name calling!
If you want to blew some steam, use or create a rant thread, there nobody expects proper arguments…

Happy gaming

2 Likes

Isn’t that exactly where we are now,
in a rant thread?

I fail to see the "good hints"

Such as:

And when I do see them, I leave them be.
I do support helping people.
Here all I see is continued admonishing over a point already made.

If folks want to disagree about definitions such as stacking or predetermined, then it’s interesting where the insults come from.

“Happy Gaming” is something all players here at the forum begin with. Negativity is developed over time.

1 Like

I guess the problem is, people assume they know everything and try to guess my intentions. It really isn’t fair to go after me because I used the best yellow team I had. It sucks and I rarely play mono because my yellow roster reeks (POV task). Yellow and purple are my worst colors but purple has improved over the last year… I am very pragmatic so point A to B leaves out a lot of detail.

The whole point of the post in random boards was the fact there were no yellows on the screen. I rarely ever see that happen. To make matters weirder is there fact it was a mono yellow.

The rabbit hole that my team sucks wasn’t what I pointing out.

To be honest, the game gets less fun when being attacked in the forums.

2 Likes

Ok, now I think I underdtand yor position better.
If you had „ranted“ like „ this silly PoV forces me go mono with one of my weakest colors, and then the game gives me almost no yellow tiles“, Inwould have given you a like.
But in this „board conspiracy“ thread I expected more data and arguments and a proper theory.
You have to play what you have, do not take the critic of your team personal. You did not mention that you did the yellow mono attack for PoV. Maybe you should have rerolled more but maybe you were low on food.

Have fun and happy gaming

2 Likes

Unfortunately, after working in tech for so many years, I leave out details. What I write, makes sense to me but I know I don’t explain very well in many cases. My kids and SO hate that.

I really wasn’t trying to pick a fight. My apologies if it came across that way.

3 Likes

Is it just me or has something changed in the games and mono teams are not worth using anymore? My clan mates have also said that during wars if they use mono teams the tiles are heavily skewed against it. I’ve noticed in both Titan attacks as well as wars that if I use a mono team I only get a few of the tiles I need. If I use three of the same color and two other different colors the tiles that are not needed are the most plentiful.

IMO this is making the game less fun and actually frustrating as it’s not even close to random.

4 Likes

Well, I guess we could ask ar…

Ah ha! Empirical evidence.

Conclusively, it is not just you.

(It isn’t me, though, I’m having perfectly acceptable performance for the risk I’m assuming in mono, 3-2, 3-1-1, and other skewed lineups. Friar Tuck still sucks, though.)

2 Likes

What is the acceptable risk in your opinion? 4 tiles on a board of 35 when I use a full mono team seems extreme to me. Maybe I need to adjust my opinion.

There is roughly a 14.3% chance a starting board will have 4 tiles or less. So every 6-7 games or so

I recorded 8 boards in a row. All played with yellow mono, no rerolls. Won 6 out of eight, the two losses were to the same team, beat it on the 3rd attempt. It was not an op team but two suboptimal boards in a row. I think 6 out of 8 is not the best result and eight boards are a very small sample, but again no signs for any rigging:

I had one board with 9 (!) yellow tiles , and three with 5. Lost two with the five yellows, because the tiles were separated and no new yellow tiles appeared.
Here some boards and all results for proof:

Uploading: 75E6B702-8AD6-4E41-8340-3AB84904C937.png…

Happy gaming

2 Likes

So, for me personally, I want to be able to hit the tank with at least two tiles within the first three moves. Two tiles won’t normally kill the tanks I face, but three often will. I normally mitigate this with a lineup that can take a hit (but two will hurt and three will make my chances pretty poor).

Consider, though: a perfectly even distribution of tiles would give you 7 out of 35. So 4 out of 35 isn’t very good, but it’s hardly Earth-shatteringly bad. I haven’t done the math, but I’d be pretty surprised if that’s more than 2 sigmas out.

Now, if someone wants to tell me why it feels like the game taunts me with double-digit combos precisely when there is only one weakened opponent left, I’m ready to listen. :wink:

3 Likes

By itself 4 isn’t too bad but also consider how those 4 tiles a disbursed on the board. The number of tiles may be random but it sure seems like the placement is rigged. It feels like almost a guarantee that if you have a team of four or more of the same color that none of the colors you need will be in line with the tank. But maybe that’s just because I notice it more when it happens. Hahaha

1 Like

I think that is confirmation bias, something we all fell prey too.
Look st my previous post, did a few more mono attacks in between. All yellow, I am now at 17 attacks, lost four.
Those four hearts especially the first teo agsinst a not too op team getting two bad bosrds in a row. But all in all its a reasonable quota, I won againdt two top50 players and ended above 2900 cups. Used no flasks, so hat to take some revenges in between lowering the cup count drsstically. No dign of any manipulation agsinst color stscks or mono.

Happy gaming

2 Likes

I use mono since a long time and in the last 3 wars I got 6/6, 6/6 and 4/6. This is not a feeling, it’s a fact. Mono is risky, but not useless.

2 Likes

It isn’t you. Something changed in the last few months. Our alliance is saying the same thing. To make matters worse, I can win all raids one day and lose all the next and it doesn’t seem to matter what team I take in. After nearly five years of playing it is very noticeable.

The boards are random over a long period but short periods they are not as “random”. The long period has been argued in this thread and I am not trying to argue the long period at this point. It may be as simple as needing to use a different random generator seed each board. Someone that has more game design programming background could maybe answer this.

1 Like

Best exemple are titan board often in 1:30 min you only able to find 7 tile in raid it never happens change my mind they want us to spend or battle items

1 Like

Not my job to ‘change your mind.’ If you want to engage in make-believe, it’s on you. Rigged, pfft…

8 Likes

lol it sounded like mi first war attack last Sunday, I brought a 3,2 tea, and I was only able to charge one hero, the board was full of tiles of the other two color and in every move more of those tiles showed up, it was a sad lost, it happen some times and it is really frustrating

2 Likes