Stones' colour distribution is NOT random - MASTER Board Conspiracy

So I calculated it and gave an average of 455 on average and my 97.4 which is less than 400% so I would be interested in this
So she didn’t give Alfrike one dice for 800, it’s just a display error, but the strength of the attacks still doesn’t match

“Howling at Nothing”, by Nathaniel Rateliff and the Night Sweats is my new secret weapon. The external vibe seeps into the microphone and appeasement is reached without having to gut war flags like sacrificial lambs.

@voidstrike’s method has delivered mixed results. Uh… a friend… told me that if you have hobbit feet attached to unshaved spider monkey legs, it disturbs RNGeesus when this image seeps through the camera lens.
Causing many off colored diamonds to flow when your trousers are removed.

1 Like

In the video you post, he hit Vivica for 711, which was roughly double damage done to your other heroes with Alfrike’s cube. You do know that purple heroes do double damage to yellow heroes, right? The color wheel is basic in the game:

Blue attacks Red for 2x dmg
Red attacks Green for 2x dmg
Green attacks Blue for 2x dmg
Purple attacks Yellow for 2x dmg
Yellow attacks Purple for 2x dmg

Conversely:

Green attacks Red for 1/2 dmg
Red attacks Blue for 1/2 dmg
Blue attacks Green for 1/2 dmg

When attacking the same color (Blue vs Blue) you only do normal (1x) dmg.

1 Like

Are Alfrike’s cubes considered the same as tiles? Special attacks are usually colourless.

@FrancescoDarkness For the damage calculation it is the ratio between attacker’s hit strength and defender’s shield strength that determines the value of the attack. An increase of 20% can result in a much bigger damage increase if the ratio changes from below 1 to above 1. It is not linear, a 20% increase in attack strength does not mean a 20% increase in damage done. It can be more or it can be less depending on the relative strengths of the two heroes. As I think has been explained to you before.

That’s why I gave Alfrike the same level and the same number of emblems, so it must be about the same, but we’re talking at least 200%, so what’s the ratio of 1 or 1.2?

I understand that when you write to me here that it depends on the color that Alfrika hits for the first time Wivica for 360 and Fialova for 388, it somehow doesn’t fit according to what you write here.

I just looked closely at the first battle.

1. First Alfrike attack does 308 damage to your Alfrike. A far cry from the 800 you are complaining about, and in line with what I would expect from her.

I think the 711 damage to Vivica is due to her being hit with two dark cubes. Alfrike casts 5 dark cubes to random enemies, and it looks like your Mitsuko was not hit, so Vivica was hit twice for double the damage.

2. Second Alfrike attack was after enemy Frigg had cast to reduce your defense, and since there were only two heroes left to you your Alfrike was likely hit twice by Alfrike’s cubes. She casts five and they have to go somewhere.

Second battle:

1. Enemy Alfrike cast right after you cast Vivica to increase your defense and did 171 damage to your Alfrike. It also did 577 to your Seshat and nothing to Mitsuko so looks like Seshat got hit twice.

2. Second Alfrike hit is again following Frigg lowering your defense and it looks like your Alfrike got hit with two cubes as there were fewer heroes left to target.

I don’t really see any issues here except for you attacking Alfrike with double purple. She is very slow and frankly should not be firing twice in any battle.

In the third battle when you were trying to get Alfrike’s mana filled you should have been filling Vivica’s to cure yourself. She was almost at max mana but died a couple turns later, and there were yellow matches available. That could have made a difference.

3 Likes

Yes, in the first match, the witches hit Wivica twice, and therefore when I divide it by two, it got a smaller hit than the purple heroes, so the color division that was sent here cannot fit. And secondly, I still don’t know where the ratio of my-400% on the attack against rival Alfrica is lost. I still don’t know about that.

Ahhh.

My apologies @Darkfrancesco. I did not see the two cube hit, and Nevarmaor is right; his explanation is correct.

(What I said is true for stones hitting heroes, but in this instance it was a double cube, not a stone.) :wink:

1 Like

The damage is dependent on the relative strengths of the opponent’s attack to each hero’s defense. If Vivica’s defense is higher (through troops / buffs /etc) then the damage on her will be lower. Each hit is an independent calculation.

If you mean in the third war, I believe Richard had just fired to reduce your attack. So basically you got 400% of 66%, which would have dropped the ratio of your attack to opponent’s defense. I don’t have the exact numbers from that battle to see how they calculate.

Another day, another set of horribly biased board in the tournaments. I mean I’m quitting if this carries on :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

2 Likes

You are clearly battling those who have not invested a dime into this game. Shame on you.

@Linuxoid @FrancescoDarkness
I have started playing rainbow. I wonder… how does the SG reward payers/punish moochers with the boards when rainbow is the playstyle?

@HELLFIRE What is this week’s color? I’m guessing you are going to say… blue… as it is a no blue tourney? Because even if SG were manipulating boards… they wouldn’t be able to control the algorithm for individual events and would have to implement changes across the board for all boards in all game types, right?

Oh… please don’t…
I’ll take those wins if it makes you happy!! :smiley:

1 Like

Yes, Richard had but did not shoot and the opponent did not have any support activated, why should I give him a hit for 48! So I want to know why the difference is 48 for me and the opponent 400 with the same heroes and the same level. Is it really such a difficult question? So then what are the rules and why do you write descriptions for heroes when it’s different? If no one can explain why this is so, then there is a mistake somewhere and quite large.

I don’t understand what you mean by that? Do you play a rainbow team and how to do it?

There is a difference between my proof and yours. I’ll give you a real video of how the matches took place and what I played with, but you won’t do it otherwise, we would see what you’re playing with and what group of players you belong to, whether you play regular or only play Top heroes that can’t be found normally.

Rainbow meaning 5 heroes of different colors

1 Like

I’ve used the same team in all my matches. 5 red 3* with no emblems. I lost my 10th hit today to a very similar team with 100 emblems…very nearly won…his last hero on 50HP

Glad it works for someone.

This is how it works when I try to play against such players and this is not the first time and whenever I want to win over someone who buys a lot. Then you wonder if the players don’t believe it’s clean. It can be seen that this is not only a visualization error but also did not count the damage so it is not a coincidence. When Alfrike should hold the team and prevent the opponent from playing, he will shoot one dice. But I could have won or what was not planned.