Stones' colour distribution is NOT random - MASTER Board Conspiracy

I wonder how many thousands of dollars our rivals paid to:

1. get exactly the same heroes;
  2. so that the game will never give stones of the desired color against them! NEVER!!!
    3 attacks - 3 losses in a row, and the teams were not only of the same color, but also 3 + 2 and 4 + 1, as recommended here!
    Remember: in this game, your recommendations do not solve anything! MONEY IS EVERYTHING !!!

What does it matter? They did, you apparently didn’t. So be it. You can:

1. Also pay thousands of dollars and try to compete with them for that ephemeral top spot, if that is your goal.
  2. Not pay and just enjoy the game as it comes, not worrying about being top spot since it is an unobtainable goal.
  3. Find another game that you will enjoy.

Your rants and complaints show that you are not enjoying the game, but they have no affect on my enjoyment of it whatsoever. I do wish you good luck in your search.

I can’t understand why you not want hear or see about the experience of other user.

These is not a unique event or the experience of a single user.
In my opinion this is displacement. It cannot be what must not be.

Please read my post properly

1 Like

If I knew what I was paying for, I would pay! I used to buy crystals too, and when the game was first created it was really fun! Now everything is aimed at getting as much money from the players as possible, and the developers are doing nothing to make the game “just enjoyable” again!
I have suggested many fixes over two years ago, none have been implemented yet! For example, I suggested that in a war, the strength of the top 30 heroes and top 5 units of each player should be used to calculate the “war score”, and the additional 1500 points for winning or losing should be removed. This would allow maintaining the balance of power when selecting opponents for the war. What was done? NOTHING! And for 2 years now we have been given either weak alliances, the war against which is “beating up babies”, or strong ones, whose players have invested hundreds of thousands of dollars in the game, and to fight against them is like fighting with sticks against tanks!
Further, I suggested that in war, the score for defeating each player should be calculated taking into account the STRENGTH of each hero, not health! What was done? NOTHING! It turns out that if I put, for example, Gormek in the defense team instead of Izarnia, then the opponent will receive more points for the victory! But Gormek and Izarnia are heroes of completely different levels! We have a player in the alliance whose defense team is 200 points stronger than mine, while the opponent will receive much less points for defeating him than for me!
For the rest of the fixes I suggested, nothing was done in 2 years either! But the developers have carefully raised the prices for crystals! Apparently, the developers’ incomes fell, and they decided to compensate for the profit in this way!
When the developers stop squeezing money from the players and make the game interesting again, then I will buy crystals again!
You are offered to play another game! But this game for me is a “suitcase without a handle”: it is not needed because it can no longer be used, and it is a pity to throw it out, because a lot of money was spent.

1 Like

… and that’s what makes the situation so sad.

If by strength you mean TP, this is exactly how the war score is calculated.

I presume you mean here the adjustment for previous war performance. I don’t recall reading anywhere that it was 1500 points. I was under the impression it was a percentage change, which could be considerably more or less than 1500. I also think that the adjustment is a requirement to help maintain the balance of power to prevent disorganized alliances from being destroyed by organized alliances of the same war score.

I also think that the points should be based on health, as that is what you are fighting against. Gormek is much harder to kill than Magni, even though Magni is the “stronger hero”.

Just because you have made a lot of suggestions does not mean they have to be implemented or are even good suggestions. They may help YOU in the game but no one else.

It sounds like you are not enjoying the game because you cannot be the best. Maybe you have hit a wall. And staying just because you spent a lot of money on it will not make it enjoyable again.

Try not to be a hoarder. That is a hard habit to break.

It’s all about money, and worst of all, the developers themselves support paying players and tailor them heroes just to show them that paying a lot, for example (adjusted it so that mitsuko doesn’t affect it) is clear here as they help and tulleria, but it was an adjustment such that everyone used it next and nothing has changed, the slight difference is so small that it’s ridiculous why they actually did it. The stones are not random or coincidental, it is obvious that when he attacks the player who invests it is seen how the game stops giving stones q combinations do so that it is impossible to compose this is my opinion and unfortunately there was no argument that would change it. And advice on how not to play it or don’t use those accessories when they don’t work is an example of who is commenting on the issue here.

I see just fine. Over 3 years of seeing and hearing experiences that do not dovetail with your explanation of them. No offense.

I’m not sure what you’re trying to prove with this video…

You say you have to choose light (holy?) opponents because your talents don’t work, but you seem to do just fine against them.

There was only one place where I had a question: why didn’t you use Kingston when you were down to two opponents? He just sat there, ready to go and unused.

Congratulations on the win, btw. :wink::+1:

No video was about my talents not working, on the contrary, my opponents are working in every game. It is interesting that the talents work for the opponents even 100%, but some talents have never been good for me even in 1000 matches played, this is what this video is about to see. I don’t even expect anyone to comment on that, because the word “coincidence” is more funny than …

Here is the result of today’s war against top players who have invested a lot of money in the game.
All our players complained about bad boards, there were almost no stones of the required color, and regardless of the strategy and color of the heroes!
But the rivals had absolutely no problems with stones, they took all the first places:
1st place - the player has 5 wins out of 6!
2nd place - 4 wins out of 6!
3rd place - 3 wins out of 6!

And further on the list are our players:
4th place: the player finished off the surviving opponents, but by the number of points we can say that 2 complete victories out of 6
5th place (that’s me) - 2 complete victories out of 6
6th place - 1 complete victory out of 3 (yes, after such a beastliness on the part of the developers, he did not want to fight to the end!)

Now prove to me that our loss is an accident, that we are not lucky! This example is 100% proof that the stones in the game are NOT random, and that only those who spend a lot of money get good boards!

I was 4 for 6 in the war for one-shots and finished third overall for points. One of my failed attacks earned two points. I haven’t spent a penny on the game since last gift your alliance deal in July. Previous before that was first PoV in March.

Since I don’t spend, by your logic I should have gone 0 for 6 because of bad boards.

PS I have gone 0 for 6 in the past. I have also gone 6 for 6. On average I am usually 4 for 6.

95% of the time those who lose will complain about boards. That is partly human nature and partly because there would have been some luck element involved. I had a bad war by my standards and scored 205. Yes I feel there was some bad luck involved but I also feel I could have done a bit better if I had played a bit more smartly or chosen my opponents a bit better. As my usual score is around 240-250 the tiles are clearly there for most of the matches.

And no, the tiles don’t have anything to do with spending. Numerous FTP and CTP people are very successful and have provided their input on this. The tiles I get have never varied from when I was FTP, CTP or the odd occasion when I spend very heavily in a month (that is $50USD for me). And throughout all of my alliances I have heard teammates who spend much more heavily than me complain about boards, showing that RNG is equal opportunity

Those who complain about bad boards all the time do not have the board manipulation/team creation skills that

When you fight against an alliance in which all the top heroes are absolutely the same, talents and units are pumped 100%, then you will tell me how many victories you and your allies were able to win! I bet $ 1000 that everyone will have a maximum of 3 out of 6, but not more! And your opponents will have a MINIMUM 3 out of 6, standard - 4, 5 or 6 out of 6!

In all wars every opponent I face is between 300 and 600TP higher than my attacking team. I think that is fairly normal. Tel/Heim/Frigg tanks, Vel, GM, Jabber, Drake, etc. Troops level 25 to 30. Max emblems. TP in the 4600 to 4725 range. I maintain a 240-250 average war score

You don’t understand: they selected an alliance for us, where the players have ALL heroes - top, ALL heroes and ALL units are pumped 100%, plus in the defense team ALL heroes are the same! When you get to such an alliance, write your results, just honestly!

First, you are in a 3-man alliance. That severely limits the pool from which your opponents can be drawn. I also believe there is a time limit on when you can face the same opponent again, further limiting the pool.

Second, I am in an alliance with a huge variance in member levels and benches (from around 20 to close to 80). I am far from the strongest bench, we have some members with Telluria, Gm, Finley, etc. My war tank is Costumed Elena (used to be Marjana). My raid tank is Justice. I am regularly top scorer for my alliance and usually in the top 3. We have lost wars where I was 6 for 6. And we have won wars where I was 0 for 6. We also regularly face single element tanks.

I am not sure what you are trying to prove but since my experience in the game is apparently so vastly different from yours you aren’t proving anything to me.

BTW this war I one-shot the opponent’s strongest team with my second string green squad against a Telly tank. Four 4*, probably 1000TP difference. Telly even fired and I had no healer. Good board.

I’m not seeing how that is different from what I am fighting

You again did not understand anything! When we are given equivalent alliances with the forces of the 4300-4700 teams, this is normal, we have about the same, and we fight in different ways: once we win, sometime we lose. And if we have bad boards, the opponent has them too! If we have good boards, so will our opponent! Sometime I take the first place, sometime the third, I can be the last!
And in the example above, I wanted to show that the game intentionally gave us bad boards, and our opponents - good ones, because the opponents spent a huge amount of money!
From this we conclude that the author of this forum thread is 500% right: the distribution of stones in the game is NOT random!