Stones' colour distribution is NOT random - MASTER Board Conspiracy

This link to support was removed? Is there a new link or did they remove it because it’s not true anymore? I am referring to the response Petri provided

Small Giant changed to a new support software system, so the old links don’t work anymore.

Here’s the updated link:

Still says the same thing:

The match or puzzle board is completely random. It reshuffles when there are no combinations found. It is not related to team strengths or heroes.

2 Likes

When using more than 1 color of hero the board keeps away from generating that specific color.

a

EDIT: Apologies for the joke. But this is basically the response you are going to get here. You are not the first to complain about this, and you won’t be the last.

8 Likes

Really?? Wow!! That’s amazing!! So, if you use all 5 heroes of different colors, you don’t have this problem, right? But if you use at least 2 heroes of the same color in order to deliver a much stronger tile damage, the favorable tiles barely appears on the board? Hmnnn. I wonder why this game is called Empires and Puzzles?

I suggest searching and reading several players guide in this forum. Join a training alliance that has well-informed leaders that are happy to teach the mechanics of the game. If your current alliance does not provide you that, join another one until you found a place you can call home.

1 Like

Bad boards, Bad boards, whatcha gonna do?
Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?

When bad boards just deinstal game

Problem is that wars and raids are decided mostly in first 3-4 turns. If you dont get colour you need at first , probability to lose skyrockets after that.

Sometimes happens ( going with mono team ) when activating 3-4 diamonds ( colours i dont need ) still dont get the enough number of tiles for mono team and it can be very frustrating…

Really? I use mono for wars and at least one or two battles per war go into timer countdown (most of which I end up winning). I must be doing something wrong, maybe that’s why I’m only around 4 for 6 one-shots.

If you see a bad starting board and decide the battle is over then yes, it will be in 3-4 turns.

1 Like

If starting board is very bad, maybe your troops are high level and heroes can " survive " until you get tiles required for mono team. Or you attack team is above 4300 + and is very tanky.

My mono teams are barely 4000. I have one rainbow set of high level troops which don’t help a lot in mono. In wars my opponents are generally 4400+. My sixth flag is a ragtag collection that often barely makes 3500, yet it is often my best result (again against a typically 4400+).

I do build my teams around survivability, yes, and that is part of my strategy. i don’t count on a fast win.

They need to fix this ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■■ or start giving us our ■■■■■■■ money back

1 Like

Let me show you what jumps out at me, when reading your post:

You see “If I pay, I win”. I see “If I have all the good heroes, I win”.

It’s a subtle difference.

Of course if you have ALL the HOTM and ALL the event heroes, you’re going to do better than you would with just Season 1 heroes. That’s logical.

But I have known players who spend and get and still lose if they don’t know how to play the game.

Mono (all heroes the same color) is a case in point, and I wouldn’t recommend players to play mono if they’re not willing to lose a portion of the time. And I would especially discourage mono play if they don’t have good heroes—that is to say more advanced heroes.

But to make the claim that one can just “pay and win” is silly: you still have to obtain the cards, and then you must know how to play them.

2 Likes

I manage to do ok with my S1 bench. I even beat a 4772 team yesterday. That was fun. The only non-S1 hero I used was Ariel. A Heimdall Tank with 3-2 Red-Blue.

1 Like

The topic of the difference in the strength of heroes attacks was discussed here and it was said that the super has 20% plus to attack and 20% plus defense. And that explain if someone doesn’t know why. So I want to ask one thing. I uploaded a video where my opponent has Alfrike like me and also 20 talents like me. The only difference is that his cube gives me a hit for 800 and usually 600 to 700, compared to the drawbar Alfrike from 70 max 250 so I do not understand where the 40%, I also found an opponent who is not full and yet there are hits about 300% weaker than my opponent in the novel round on my fully made heroes. well thank you

So I calculated it and gave an average of 455 on average and my 97.4 which is less than 400% so I would be interested in this
So she didn’t give Alfrike one dice for 800, it’s just a display error, but the strength of the attacks still doesn’t match

“Howling at Nothing”, by Nathaniel Rateliff and the Night Sweats is my new secret weapon. The external vibe seeps into the microphone and appeasement is reached without having to gut war flags like sacrificial lambs.

@voidstrike’s method has delivered mixed results. Uh… a friend… told me that if you have hobbit feet attached to unshaved spider monkey legs, it disturbs RNGeesus when this image seeps through the camera lens.
Causing many off colored diamonds to flow when your trousers are removed.

1 Like

In the video you post, he hit Vivica for 711, which was roughly double damage done to your other heroes with Alfrike’s cube. You do know that purple heroes do double damage to yellow heroes, right? The color wheel is basic in the game:

Blue attacks Red for 2x dmg
Red attacks Green for 2x dmg
Green attacks Blue for 2x dmg
Purple attacks Yellow for 2x dmg
Yellow attacks Purple for 2x dmg

Conversely:

Green attacks Red for 1/2 dmg
Red attacks Blue for 1/2 dmg
Blue attacks Green for 1/2 dmg

When attacking the same color (Blue vs Blue) you only do normal (1x) dmg.

1 Like

Are Alfrike’s cubes considered the same as tiles? Special attacks are usually colourless.

@FrancescoDarkness For the damage calculation it is the ratio between attacker’s hit strength and defender’s shield strength that determines the value of the attack. An increase of 20% can result in a much bigger damage increase if the ratio changes from below 1 to above 1. It is not linear, a 20% increase in attack strength does not mean a 20% increase in damage done. It can be more or it can be less depending on the relative strengths of the two heroes. As I think has been explained to you before.

That’s why I gave Alfrike the same level and the same number of emblems, so it must be about the same, but we’re talking at least 200%, so what’s the ratio of 1 or 1.2?