Stones' colour distribution is NOT random - MASTER Board Conspiracy

Ok so what is it that you’re trying to convince me of?

Boards aren’t random?

Color stacking is rigged?

You didn’t just say you smiled when a well liked knowledgeable player left the game?

Can we single this down to 1 thing at a time?

You have data but won’t share it. Ok so you’ve convinced yourself that the game is against you. Ok fine but why spill it onto others unless you’re willing to share why you believe that?

Not much logic to it and i try to be a logical guy though i do have illogical times

We’ve all had moments where we spew bs for the sake of spewing bs and venting or whatever due to however we feel at the time

Typically i try to go back and delete those moments when i get the chance but even if i don’t it doesn’t mean i truly believe them, they were words in a moment of time expressing my thoughts at that moment that were just thoughts.

What you’re saying sounds like something different.

Sounds like you’ve convinced yourself of something with private data and you feel annoyed that others disregard or disbelieve your belief due to the fact you refuse to share your data that backs up your analysis

Why is there a conflct there?

If someone tells me they believe something…I’m going to ask why. If the why is thoughts or just cause or somethig similar, I’m going to ask if they’ve done a study to prove/disprove or even slightly sway their belief one way or the other, if they say no or “yes but i wont share…i just know”. I find it odd that you would find it odd that someone is going to disregard that “belief” as a bunch of huey and return to the topic at hand hoping others actually have something substantial to add to the conversation

Plenty of people enjoy discussing “beliefs” about this game. I’m just not necessarily one of them when it comes to mechanic based discussions and neither was garawyn. So now for some reason we’re frowned upon because we don’t take your unfound or unproven or “secret data” belief seriously or even say it has any weight?

You had the freedom of expressing your belief. He had the freedom of vocally disregarding it(and honestly i would like a direct link, I’m 99% positive it was probably in respectful manner but we all have our moments so i can’t say that with 100% certainty)

Anyways my point being:

If you’ve convinced yourself the game is rigged and convinced yourself garanwyn left because of your belief, that’s completely your choice but don’t be surprised when people either A) disagree with it or B) vocally disregard it or C) blindly follow it due to their own anecdotal experiences or D) debunk it with public data

For the love of god. You are just trying to annoy me at this stage. It is virtually all there with the exception where I quote you, but you already know what you said and you know what I said except the forum software wants me to combine every single thing into one post and i cannot get quotes to work I am trying to comply. Seriously, the last time I ever dealt with BB code was well over a decade ago and I cannot get the hang of forum software that displays html in html; I don’t trust it and it seems to fail (for me).

Seriously bloke, if that person was your friend, and he certainly was not mine, then be happy that i can think of him with a fair degree of respect and warmth. You are flogging a dead horse at this stage.

That is all i have to say about this.

Actually not true. I just don’t understand the reasoning for the tift.

Plenty of times I’ve intentionally annoyed other forum users(they know who they are)

This isn’t one of those times

If you highlight text in a post, does the “quote” option appear?

If so then…

Have to use separate quotes, can’t quote multiple quotes simultaneously even though you can quote multiple posts within the same post

Basically what i have to do is:

Highlight 1st section of text i want to quote then click quote

Then click enter to create extra space below the quote

Then do quote #2

Then same thing

Then quote #3

Etc

Then i go and respond in between the quotes

Other option is typing full reply then just spacing out sections of the reply and inserting quotes in between the sections

Idk just what works for me

1 Like

This is 100% correct.
I myself have done 100 raids using the exact same stacked team and yes the tiles themself are random, at least appear that way.

BUT! and this where players posing these remarks get confused in not understanding the difference between a random board of tiles and the programming that goes on in the back thus they only concentrate on what they see in front of them not realising that there is more to it than the tiles.

Heroes each have there own powers and skills and each hero is programmed to work a certain way against an opposing hero, this is the same for teams of heroes, there all Programmed to react a certain way against an opposing team and thus the tiles are then programmed to act a certain way based on the team.
This is sometimes a Joon for example will single shot a fully maxed +emblemed up Kuchan and other times he won’t.
Another example is say in a raid you will lose the first 2 attempts by rematching the same team because it seemed like your heroes couldn’t do any damage and you weren’t getting any tiles to build mana up and the opposing team was all single shooting you and running you down like you playing with worthless heroes but yet on the 3rd attempt against the same team the whole game takes a complete turnaround and your single shooting them and those heroes that single shot you in the first 2 attempts can’t kill you with 3 shots.

Basically it’s all a program that tells the teams what to do which in turn tells the tiles which can come up and when.

This is all normal but as it’s part of game play and coding which is designed to make the game interesting m challenging and keep you wanting more. For all we know there may be things like cup level and player level restrictions that say things like OK you’ve reached an high enough level based on your account level and thus it’s time for you to lose and be brought back down a few notches, or something to that effect.

If every maxed Joon could ALWAYS single shot a maxed Kuchan then he would be the only hero ever used and thus the need for new heroes wouldn’t exist.

My point is based on your comments is that for any absolute true DATA to be 100% correct and true in it’s results on randomness, 100 plus battles would have to be done using the same team against the exact same opponent.

But the current system only allows 3 battles Max against a single opponent at any one time thus raids and with that a true honest randomness of tiles will never honestly known and is why discussions on here about unfairness and rigging are totally pointless and the data provided is also never going to be 100% correct because it cannot be tested correctly and thus in it’s current form boards will ALWAYS be random because your always up against different teams.

So the real question isn’t or shouldn’t be about the tiles but instead about the programming.

Let’s not forget that none of the these players that defend things like randomness (including myself) and the mods have NO IDEA how the game is programmed ANYMORE than you and I, and most are just supporting a great fun game because they are as intreged by it as you and I are.

So yes boards are random and will always be in it’s current game play style so just enjoy the game for what it is.

Have fun

2 Likes

@Ozy1. That entire post was a work of art. Excellent, thank you for being far more articulate than I.

1 Like

Lol this isn’t even worth debating.

I’ll just answer it with a simple Wrong.

But whatever you wanna believe…

And that goes to show the total extent of your knowledge my friend.

But your 100% RIGHT, it is totally pointless debating it because you don’t know any better yourself.

Just go enjoy enjoy your battles as that is what SG would want you to do.

Have a good day

It’s already been studied, debated, discussed, 1k times

Everything you’ve said has been disproven other than “we don’t know the coding”

But the playerbase knows the results

It’s not my fault you’ve failed to pay attention to anything other than unfound opinions and beliefs in your time on this forum.

If it’s what you believe, i got np with that. But i definitely have to offer up the counter points(though i really wanted to avoid it when i started this post) for others to see for themselves where players have actually put work in to come up with results and “beliefs” to debate those that pulled beliefs out of thin air so that readers can make their own conclusions or even come to a mix n match conclusion about the possibilities

Yes the data is there and it isn’t disputed, at least not by me.

It is all a coded programmed game, nothing more, it’s all designed to be like that.

Do you really honestly think and believe that the devs sit there Twitterlying their thumbs and the game plays it’s self, lol. Think man think just for a second PLEASE.

And that is where it all begins and happens and until you or I know what that coding is every single person on here is literally flogging a dead horse against a brick wall trying to revive it.

And yet you fail to understand that that this is, for this purpose alone, (notionally) a random element programmed into a controlled random number generator which is designed with some actual intent. What might that be? No idea? SG are not sharing either so we get left with forum speculative goodness.
In 20 years no will remember or care and I’m good with that👍

1 Like

I understand the mechanics of the game…which is where i favor discussions

Honestly “beliefs” and conspiracies and " proven theories with secret data" should have their own thread

Actually wait…

Nevermind looks like they already have those and then some

Could have kept goin but decided those are enough for now lol

3 Likes

That is totally false as all you believe in in the data others have provided and base all yours comments on that and although that data may be 100% correct in it’s figures until you understand the fact that the game and all games for that matter are designed, coded, programmed to be like that and it’s all done by developers with extreme knowledge and known how.

Until you understand THAT you literally have NO IDEA of the mechanics of this or any other game and if you really did understand it you wouldn’t be here trying to defend something you nothing about, you would be out making your own games and thus making money. GEEs I program websites and still don’t know how to programs games but at least I know that NOTHING on the internet happens without a human in the background making it happen that way. It’s simple plan logic that no coding or programming on any pc can work on it’s own with being told how to do what when and why and if/when necessary by whom.

It’s all DESIGNED to intice you, interg you and to make you feel like you need to spend money thus why games are so popular and make much of IT because it works.

The bottom line is games are designed to be entertaining and nothing more, the makers don’t want you thinking beyond that point. They are happy to see millions of players playing it and only need 10% of those millions to spend money so they can earn a living out of it. Nothing more.

1 Like

Funny, doesn’t seem to be working on me. The game design/mechanics/secret_coven_of_devs have absolutely no influence on what or whether I spend on the game at all. And I could easily afford it so that’s not it.

I also have a good understanding of how nature works without having any idea of the underlying quantum mechanics that drive it (because frankly no one does, we only have a vague understanding of the mere existence of that level). It is based on experimental, repeatable evidence that reveals prevailing patterns of behaviour. Like @Garanwyn 's in-game studies.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure @rigs has a very good handle on the mechanics of the game…

Maybe not 100% but a working knowledge doesn’t require an intimate acquaintance with the source code.

3 Likes

Ok so I’m trying to refrain from being disrespectful here

But do you actually believe what you write?

I feel like the majority of your posts are arguing for the sake of arguing and don’t actually provide anything substantial to the conversation and typically just derail it into pointless back n forths

I mean look at the OP and look at the current conversation…what exactly did this little exchange do for the topic at hand or any of the other discussions within the topic?

“I believe Rigs is a clueless moron that has very little understanding of the game”

Is probably a common feeling

but until you can show you have more understanding of the game, it’s mechanics, the community within it, the relationship between players & devs, etc i don’t think I’d be throwin stones :man_shrugging:

And i can’t personally think of an instance where you’ve shown that and I’ve read quite a few of your posts(well used to, i actually have you ignored now but have been clicking the “hidden response” button to see your posts in this conversation just out of pure amusement honestly)

1 Like

LOL, same here, but unfortunately or fortunately for the makers not everyone is like that.

For me understanding the mechanics is understanding how the coding works, you can very well understand how the game is played and collect all the data you want but if you believe beyond the fact that a game is designed that way then you don’t understand the mechanics of it.

Now if one sees the word MECHANICS as meaning they understand the game and how it is played then yes maybe he does.

I think that would be the definition recognised by most of us.

I understand how the components of a car are used to the extent that I am a competent driver.

I don’t know how the components are manufactured.

But I would say I understand the mechanics of driving.

1 Like

Nice, I actually don’t ignore you because you provide a good laugh most times and I always enjoy one of those.

But please let a sure you of one thing in my eyes, and that is that a NECROMANCER you will never be and that my friend you can bank on.

Let’s just summarize:

-you don’t understand how match boards are configured(you still believe they stem from team composition even though data and an announcement from devs say otherwise :roll_eyes:)

• you still don’t know how the damage formula works(how can joon sometimes 1 shot kunchen and other times can’t is a prime example of that)

-i don’t understand the results the game produces because i don’t make games for a living :roll_eyes:

How can anyone look at that and feel like they’ve added anything to this conversation??

1 Like

You understand everything apparently because it’s says so in the data results and that’s all you know.

It happens though, but it was just an example. The point is it is all done though coding/programming.

1 Like