Stones' colour distribution is NOT random - MASTER Board Conspiracy

I agree with you MuaaDip,
I and ppl in my alliance have experience the same thing, It’s not random. There’s definitely something going on here. You reach a certain level in the raids and BAM! You start getting hammered by puny opponents & your struggling to even make a decent move. All the opposite colors amount to a diamond & just like you said triggers all the opponents mana & it’s all game over from there. Sometimes you can’t even trigger your own special attack even once & they just hammer you with all theirs lit up like christmas trees.
Yes occasionally there are good boards, but what you describe is on the mark and I don’t think your not serious & ranting in a paranoid fashion.

3 Likes

So as a Bayesian prior one would start with the assumption that boards are random, Occam’s Razor points toward randomness, @Petri had appeared in this thread to explicitly state that the boards are random, and there is no evidence whatsoever that the boards are not random. In the face of all this, you maintain a belief that boards are not random.

Whatever, dudes. Y’all believe in ghosts and leprechauns too?

Brobb ,
thanks for the insult & attempted humiliation, Just some players who have made an observation & thought we would voice it.

I didn’t think we would be condescended for it. But thanks all the same.

1 Like

You’re welcome, but I’m entirely baffled as to what you feel was an insult and have no clue what you might be humiliated about.

If you’re not willing to have your ideas challenged, don’t post them on a forum where we challenge each other’s ideas. Maybe write them in your diary instead.

But if you’re happy that your ideas can stand up to scrutiny, then let’s talk about them and see if they’re really robust. If you feel humiliated and insulted when flaws in your reasoning are pointed out, perhaps your reasoning wasn’t very strong to begin with.

1 Like

You assume that I was insulted & humiliated & not willing to have my ideas challenged. WOW?

And yes I believe in ghosts but not leprechauns.

I certainly did not think you were joking, and it’s really not at all surprising to me that you think you’ve seen a ghost.

Still baffled by the leprechauns thing, mind.

Stay on topic Gentlemen.

You believe what you believe. I wasn’t there. Go in peace.

ahhh yes , sorry moderator, back to topic.
Now where was I?.. Titan loot ##@@@, ascension items #@@$$…grumble grumble grrrrr!

2 Likes

Now one question has come to my mind. If you believe everything you’re complaining about, why do you still play this game?

1 Like

That’s a good question you know.
I think it’s because I really like the game, but the developers have gone from entertainment to money grabbing.
And you see this across the board with other games as well. So if I quit here then all my phone throwing, wide eyed disbelief moments, time spent on it, hope gathered, & determination all go to waist.

Can’t do that I’m afraid.

Gonna stick it out, Get a gorgeous 5 star team, Hero’s all placed on the top shelf like trophies & then slow down.

But until then… IT’S WAR!!

1 Like

Collect data and evidence to support your opinions and people wont give you so much grief

ppl don’t give me grief, I welcome a respectful challenge, doesn’t mean I’m right. I can accept this.
But what I have noticed is that when a negative is posted by a player, it’s usually the same ppl jumping on you to claim the opposite. As if they were employed to do so. Strange. really.
But it’s only an observation.

Color distribution does change for sure when you add multiples of the same color hero cards.
Tested it & the poster of this point is correct.

7 Likes

I have tin foil hats for sale if you need some

2 Likes

Please , I’ll take 10 and send them to SG.

Better then a bunch of kids screaming “YEEEEAH, THEY STEAL OUR MONEY! I DELETE THIS APP IF THEY DON’T GIVE ME HELL, ALBERICH AND ARES with 4000 GEMS, SOME ULTRARARE ASCENSION ITEMS AND A LARGE PACK OF MARSHMELLOWS!”.

Now, if you just read Brobb without thinking to beat her face with a tuna, she says some brilliant things.

There’s no way to know if it’s random, and there’s no way to know it is not
But it’s better to think it is, no? :wink:

2 Likes

If you really have “tested it”, then post the data to make your point, instead of asserting it with no evidence.

You haven’t tested it at all, of course. You’ve looked for patterns that aren’t there and seen them, because you’re human and that’s what humans do.

(Behavioural psychology tells us that this is also why some people think they see ghosts.)

This message posted courtesy of the Small Giant paid forum contributor program.

5 Likes

First of all, it has taken me many months to come around to the fact that raids are fun. Definitely frustrating at times, but fun none the less. I have almost rage quit over them several times and even cup dropped to smack around noobs for a time til it got boring. I have come on here and vented about how the matchmaking system is unfair and couldn’t understand why people did not agree with me.

Finally though I got tired of smackIng around noobs and really trie to figure out what I was doing wrong and lurked in peer support and got tips from friends and levels my heroes and have gotten better at it. When you get your head out of the mindset that this game is rigged against me then things can turn around.

Sure a whole slew of screenplays were shown without optimal starting boards but they are by no mean unwinnable. If as soon as that first screen pops up and you don’t see a ton of your doubles color you go “well this raid is ove, then you may as well not even bother raiding and go find something else to do in the game.

4 Likes

Hey Elpis , you have a great sense of humor , I’ve noticed this in some of your other posts. Good on you man.
But I’ve got a question,
Maybe I’m using the wrong type of Tuna. Should it be Yellow fin Tuna or Blue fin? Do they need to be fed any ascension items, and can I level these fellows up?

Jokes aside . Thanks for your respectful replies in previous posts.

1 Like

Brobb don’t interpret this as a Tuna slap, but I hope you see a ghost in your lifetime. It’s really the only way to understand.

I do accept some of your points of view but one thing is for certain it’s not random. The odds have been tinkered with. I used to work in the racing industry & I know when I smell a rat.

1 Like