Stones' colour distribution is NOT random - MASTER Board Conspiracy

There is no need to vote on implementing a feature that exists in the game already. Merged.

3 Likes

Ok so in the watch tower it keeps the results of the last 50 raids and with extreme consistency the ratio is never far from 20 wins and 30 loses it does not change from this unless I lose a significant amount of trophies on purpose. Using mono colored or all 5 colors if the ratio at the start of inactivity is 25 w 25 L I will be severely beaten by enemy raids but if the ratio is 14 w 36 L I won’t be raided at all. I’ve only seen trophies won when turning the game on 3 times once in a single attack enemy raids that I won, once in a triple attack enemy raids where I won two and lost one and once where one win of 53 trophies was 2 more than the 51 lost in 7 loses and the win/lose ratio still finished with a 20 win 30 lose ratio. The RNG is keeping a pretty consistent pattern. The pattern doesn’t waver far from 20 w 30 L whether I battle the next opponent the game picks or I reroll. Don’t get me wrong I have the weakest team in the top 5 in my alliance and I’m usually sitting in 2nd I just get irritated knowing that I can’t advance any further than allowed when it comes to trophies l guess a pattern of a higher lose ratio is needed since the attacker has the advantage. I before posting this just fought 15 raids consecutively and lost 12 the end result is 23 w 27 L I think the RNG has an extra leg it’s PNG.

1 Like

Well, its pretty easy to save yourself from beeing re-raidet, pick enemies that provides >40 cups. From my experiences, for them it’s not worth it to re-raid and spent a flag for something around 10-20 cups…

2 Likes

I haven’t looked at a cup total for a revenge raid since advanced buildings were introduced. Now I look at iron total. I want a minimum of 16k and I let my revenges “ripen” until they cross that threshold. 4 or 44 cups - makes no difference. I want your iron.

1 Like

Just fought 18 more raids the end result in the watch tower is too my complete surprise that I never expected, wait for it … 20 w 30 L
I try to pick different heros different teams and the results are the same. Even when consistently attacking teams with a 4100 or higher power.

1 Like

If it’s random then why is my win to lose ratio in my watchtower always 20 w to 30L

1 Like

That has more to do with the make up of your defense team. What exactly are you questioning the randomness of?

2 Likes

and what do you think it should be?

I hope this clip will help with a better understanding of what is thought to be unfair in games.

I know it is a little long but very much worth watching in it’s entirety for real and better understanding and peace of mind.

This could also be used as the first go to for anyone that complains about random events within the game.

6 Likes

Definitely worth watching!

1 Like

Personally I think it answers all the questions and complaints asked here about unfairness in this game

2 Likes

Seriously is that what you think I ment?

I wish the tile distribution was random it would be fair then I chose teams no less than 4000 power to attack with a team power of 3551. After completing 18 offensive raids guess what. 20w and 30L is the current ratio in my watchtower as it is always. If this is constant which it is then how can the tile distribution be random in the raids?

Are you refuting all the gathered evidence that tile distribution is not random? Including all the evidence in this very thread?

If so you are going to have to do a lot better than

There are so many other factors involved in your win/loss ratio than tile distribution.

PS currently i have 29 wins and 21 losses

We all see it. Lack of color tiles. So if you bring a healer, and cant use it, what is the point? What do u suggest? I’m tired of being eradicated because I cant get supers built and the opposition only has to be hit…

This is a category for ideas and suggestions. Do you have an idea to assist with a lack of tiles you are perceiving? Or are you just frustrated and complaining? Either is fine, just checking if you have an idea you want to share that’s not coming out.

2 Likes

@Kerridoc @Rook @zephyr1

For merger?

Stones' colour distribution is NOT random - MASTER Board Conspiracy - #582 by Ozy1

4 Likes

Merged in a short thread from #ideas-feature-requests on this topic.

2 Likes

Trust your instincts $$$$$£££££€€€€€€ does not grow on trees. Don’t spend and play less, it’s the only way to enjoy. Excellent post BTW. In the Great words of Bob Morley ‘dont let them fool u’ :wink:

1 Like

Little frustrated. Kinda seeing how others deal with this phenomenon. I’ve suggested ideas before, but never seems go anywhere. There is definitely patterns that myself and others encounter or this wouldnt even be a topic of discussion.

I would say, reduce mana needed to acquire a skill would be a good place to start. Right now average is 10. Why not 9? A standard move is 3 tiles. Many times a certain color is spread out and after 3 moves there are no more color tiles dropping or within matching distance. For higher end players, ability to have mana boost skills and troops is a plus. However I’ve been playing over a year and mostly F2P. I have no such boosts. Ah well