Stones' colour distribution is NOT random - MASTER Board Conspiracy

Since the game is not a open source we can’t analyze the codes. So we only can treat this game as a black box and experiment with outputs. In the way we do with TC20 results.

1 Like

It was war and i already used all the red heros i had. Although i attacked him before with 3 red and 2 other colours. (guess what stones missed in that fight and why they are all so healthy… I made no screenshot sorry)
This was right at the start of fight 2

Ask before posting this nonsense

Its random because one of the devs said so in this forum, and you have no proof.

Or at least that’s what I keep getting told. But hey. Nevermind all that unpleasantness. How about we all buy some more gems and forget about all this.

1 Like

Sounds like you’re tired of spending on gems. Perhaps I could interest you in some headgear?

2 Likes

This is actually quite an interesting board.
You will make a red diamond in turn two and so clear out all reds in turn 3.
Depending on what follows this could be a good board.

You dont have the colors you are looking for but you have a very dynamic board.

And no. A screen shot is not proof for the OP’s thesis.

2 Likes

Good job you didn’t bring purple…

1 Like

Right? Those 4 tiles are hopeless.

Wow, this thread is alive again?!? Sheesh. Sometimes dead horses won’t stay dead. I blame Mother North.

Random boards does not mean that every board will be evenly distributed. Screenshot your next 100 boards, sum all the tiles of each color across all those boards. I think you’ll find that the numbers across colors will be pretty close and won’t vary depending on what heroes you had up at the time.

Let me know how your research goes, please!

For extra credit, capture video of 100 consecutive raids and count the tile drops, by color.

2 Likes

@Merwin510 decided to raise it from the dead. He seems to be a man on a mission about this. What that mission is, I’m not sure. But if you told me it involved 200 cans of soup, 3 tinfoil hats, and 10 copies of Catcher in the Rye… let’s just say that information wouldn’t surprise me.

1 Like

Here is data that provides statistical proof that boards are random even with stacked heroes:

If i would knew whats coming i woukd make long Videos. But when the board get the tiles i dont need all the time and misses the one i need thats nonsense. When i use a rainbow team every color color comes at the same amount (interesting isn,t it?) it only happen when i color stack as the game knows that…

1 Like

Less talk more facts please. :slight_smile:

Without work you have no chance to prove your point since some people worked hard to prove you wrong.

1 Like

On the next titans where i use color stack i will look into making a video on all 3 attacks

Ahem……….try screenshots of your next 100 starting boards.

Statistics run on big numbers so 1000 boards would be better, but after 100 boards you should see a trend.

If people had a working knowledge of statistics and probability, this forum would have like 30 threads on it max.

5 Likes

Please don’t make personal attacks or political insults.

The moderators don’t work for SGG. They do this for free as a hobby. So the thought that they’re in cahoots and targeting you personally is a little far-fetched. And if SGG were angry with you, they’d just ban you. Far less complicated than screwing with your raiding performance.

That said, if you believe you have proof that the tiles are non-random, please go ahead and re-post it in this thread. As long as it doesn’t violate the forum rules, the mods aren’t going to delete it.

1 Like

Where did I make a personal attack. I made a general statement.

I have posted proof but it got deleted because I got the “post was flagged by many members” so it was deleted. I posted screen shots of raids and what the game was doing and they all got flagged deleted.

Monitors may not be paid by SG but they in sense work for them in a way. The developers do watch these boards themselves, even though they might not chime in, they still observe and can “effect” the game.

Ever hear “where there is smoke there is fire”. There are hundreds of people complaining about the game “cheating” Not everyone can be lying about it. It is funny also how posts proving this are being flagged then deleted.

I personally do not spend money on this game but others do and are feeling the frustration of the game because they aren’t getting back what they put in, though to be fair the game is to make money and like all phone app games they disappear just as fast as they appear. I just try and point out the things that seem funny and get attacked for doing so. Look through these threads and you will see others who may be monitors attacking people for complaining about the game “cheating”

Hi Urgslice,

Please don’t make pejorative remarks about any section of players or the wider population.

I’ve never seen a moderator attack anyone, although we do politely refute unsubstantiated theories about the game, to the best of our ability. Very rarely do people lie about the game, but people do sometimes misattribute their frustrations, in my opinion.

And people do put in a lot of money, so I fully understand that a sense of loss leads to annoyance and even anger. That’s perfectly acceptable as long as it doesn’t lead to incivility or other breaches of forum rules.

1 Like

I was looking for a forum with discussion about this specially because I have got the feelling of unbalances boards for some time. I played for a long fith 3+2 model, and some time ago I started with monocolor team. And few weeks ago I started to feel, that board logic for my raids with monocolor team is changing. And it really becoming worse with time.

I look for a forums and found this one with this topic. As I see - main argument “where are your proofs”.
So, I just screenshoted one simple average attack. I can make more, if you ask.

Unfortunately, as a new user I can upload only one image. This one is the last from this attack.
(

During this raid I had 3 (three) combinations of my color. At the same time - there were enough combos with other colors.
My fast 5* heroes can’t even charge. And this is becoming a standard situation.

Something really weird is happening.