Stones' colour distribution is NOT random - MASTER Board Conspiracy

I noticed another feature in the game during the war and raids: the less health heroes of the rival, the weaker blows my heroes strike! And vice versa: the less health my heroes have, the stronger blows are made by heroes of the rival!
For example, during fight heroes of the rival every 2-3 moves strike ordinary blows (not magic!) with force 150-180 points. At the end of fight my hero has more than 300 points, and any hero of the rival strikes and kills my hero, though nobody has any reinforcement or weakening!
At the same time my hero, for example, Red Riding Hood, can strike in the process of fight about 180 points, but if the hero of the rival remains health 150 points, from a blow of Red Riding Hood he has to die! However, my Red Hat strikes him… only 100 points!!! Miracles!!!
Now say standard that “it 's a random”, " it 's OK" and “it should be”.

Those 28 reds was for all duration of fight. Not at once. Basically coul could match only red tiles. So rng is biggest bs in this game because doesn’t exist. It happens to me always when one colour missing at war or raid.

Latest data - not going to track any more blue mono. I’m going to play around with Red mono but only once I level up Sumle.

120 raids recorded but unfortunately for 5 of them I forgot to track the opening boards. So let’s say 115.

Findings:

• Average gems in mono color is 6.25. Slightly lower than expected average, but still very close and I would expect that to get to 7 with a bigger sample size.
  • Starting board stones matching mono color ranged from 2 to 12. ALMOST ALL WERE winnable, although obviously some harder than others. As I won about 91% of the raids I obviously did struggle in parts but I believe I had a chance at winning most of them
  • 31/115 raids offered a 3 tile or more match on tank as part of the starting board. In mono thats often a tan kill shot off the bat.
  • 21/115 raids offered a 1 or 2 match on tank. In most cases that means a 3-tile match is not far behind.

In conclusion - I have no reason to believe that boards are skewed away from the colour of mono teams or stacks . Also, for those complaining about constantly losing dueto starting boards - form a better team and use better strategies

upload3

6 Likes

This game is not about the abilities of the players, but whoever pays, you can have ex fast heroes in the team and you do not charge their three matches, but the opponent always charges very slowly, but only if he has heroes that are bought and it is obviously related to stones. It’s sad that the one in charge claims about some coincidences, but that’s all, Heroes for money have abilities that they use more than in the description and how ordinary heroes work. example mother north I played three rounds against her and she always revived all the dead so 100% she did it at least 3 times in each round, I know it’s all a coincidence it’s just a pity that these coincidences only work for players who pay a lot.

1 Like

instead of all this blather, just post a video.

board can be random, i cant charge Gravemaker vs Teluria, Gravemaker is very fast and Teluria averange. in 90% cases teluria charged first of all heroes. for charge i need just 6 red gems. you make teluria+vella so OP that many players dont care about raids anymore. because its not fun anymore.

One thing says for itself, if I happen to get over 2500 cups, all Tulleria have it and 1 in 1000 should have it, and miraculously everyone who pays is with many cups and those who do not pay there do not get there because they are disadvantaged and therefore I won’t even record raids and wait until they take my cups so I can play against players who don’t pay. It’s also a coincidence that only paying players are up. If it was a coincidence, there are also normal players, but out of 10 players, there are 9 Tulleria. That speaks for itself

If you are dumping tiles into Tell she will charge fast. If you are trying to match 6 red tiles and there are an average of 7 spread around the board then it can be a challenge. The fact that Tell is still somewhat OP doesn’t help. I use Malosi against her and it can be a challenge to get those 6 tiles matched before she goes off.

There are many reasons why a Tell team can be hard to beat

• Tell is a paladin with high defense and HP. This means that even when I take a pretty decent attacking red mono, there is a tipping point where 3 tiles will not kill her (roughly about at 10 emblems. Give or take and factor in troops, defense/attack path etc). If paladin skill goes off then 3 tiles will never be a kill
  • Her mana down destroys the rhythm you have built in your teams. They charge slower and at times their skills activate at different times which means you can’t get the effect you would have if it followed its normal pattern
  • Her heal and minions and mana down often work to keep her alive long enough to cast multiple times
  • A lot of people probably red stack with Wilbur. I do it too. However, if you can’t instant kill the whole team with your specials - her heal may be enough to counteract all of the damage you are sharing across their team. I may end up taking Wilbur out of the team, but it leaves my team exposes which concerns me
  • Red mono that doesnt kill almost instantly will face an almost certain loss if there is a vela flank that activates. I try to use a different mono stack against Tel/Vela and a red stack for Tel without Vela

I haven’t found a conclusive answer to Tel tanks, and neither have many other people. The nerf did not significantly impact the outcome of battles against her. But she has nothing to do with boards, other than the fact that her being so tough means that most boards that would be recoverable for other tanks are not recoverable for her

1 Like

Haha, when was a video ever been convincing? You will chime back and say it’s one off. SG lies and deceive. The board has never been random.

Interesting. Why did you start recording after a few moves? Could it be due the fact that the tank is down a lot of health indicates you planted 3 red tiles into him? So your starting board had at least 4 in your color, 3 lined up right on the tank - that’s a starting board I wouldn’t mind having. Seems you ended up mucking it up though.

Not a video of starting boards. A video showing the various “discrepancies” in damage. And as has been done before (but unsurprisingly without any comment from the person making the claims of wrong-doing), a video will allow a rational, logical reason to be conveyed as to why it is happening (assuming it is happening at all, and not delusion). Which is why a video won’t be coming. Because all the people who are making these claims only want to live in their righteous delusion.

The opposite is truer.

The opposite of the opposite is truerer

Yes, they are all a gish gallop. They just throw their conspiracy out and expect others to disprove it.

1 Like

I meant those damage numbers.
evidence is always convincing. I have read some outrageous claims on this forum, that I am certain many complaints are blatant lies out of sheer frustration or people are just blind in their confirmation bias.

I pitted my Colen against Colen of the opposing team. Both are the same talent. My heroes loses 75 points each turn while the opposing team loses 65 ponts each turn. How could that be? No buff.
Let’s not even start talking about mana regeneration.

Defending heroes have +20%.

Hero on defense always hits harder than equal hero on attack. This is to lessen the advantages that (most) attackers have.

what are you talking about? judging by words “each turn”, you mean DOT?
skill buffs dont affect DOT. troops however do. did you have the same troops? I guess you forgot to check that :wink:

and LET’S talk about mana regeneration. what dont you understand about mana regeneration?