STONER'S REALM looking for new recruits or merge?

It seems like it is really easy to start an alliance therefore making it difficult to have a full alliance of 30 players. We currently have 16 recruits and have stayed that way for a while. We have a great foundation but we need to grow. PARTICIPATION is definitely required to keep things fair. We have a fun and helpful group of players who are light hearted. Harassment is unacceptable. Hope to see some new recruits or perhaps a merge with another alliance.

I’m in a similar position, where we just haven’t grown in ages. I moved 11 of us to a new alliance due to stale leadership and we’ve done well, but are kind of static lately. Feel free to check us out if you think we might match with your goal, Alliance is Aeon Rift. Good luck!

Hey Quattro, I don’t know how to PM on here, but our alliance (Oak Tree Alliance) currently has 19 members. You have 11 members. It looks like we’re roughly the same power level. We’ve been around a long time (this is the second incarnation of the alliance). If you think we’re a good fit, come on over and join us. I see you have a few members below our cup threshold, we can lower it so that the rest of your group can join. I think a merger would be very beneficial to both alliances. Only difference seems to be that our alliance doesn’t really use out of game chat.

Dee, same offer stands for you, though our alliance sizes don’t match up, which makes it tough :\

Thank you buster for your reply. This group started a few months ago with a few people and we have already merged with another group, yet we still have 15 spots open. I appreciate your insight!

Thank you Quattro… we have a pretty good foundation but when we do have people join, they leave when they find out we require participation which I thought this is what this game was about…oh well. Keep trying…LOL

That’s just frustrating, I know. hey where are your alliance members based out of mostly, UK, US, mixed? We’re mostly US with one in SA, time zones can be a big factor (or strategic advantage).

@busterducks, thanks for the offer, i’ll need to approach the alliance and see what they want to do, personally i don’t know if I want to give up the reigns. As for Line app, I use that for giving advice on roster, it’s a lazy mans tool i know, but it makes it so darn easy to help others without having to devote time to spreadsheets etc.

Mostly US. I have someone from Italy and someone from Ireland. We even run into time zone differences from West to East Coast.

Hello Dee,
Read your post and we’re interested in a merger. Let me begin by telling you a little about us. We are a 50/50 US/EU alliance which works out well for wars. Currently at 23 members slaying 10* Titans and occasionally an 11*.

Per our description all members hit titans daily and we have coordinated wars where of course members use all war flags. Although I can’t remember the last time we did not use all flags we do understand that real life happens and ask members to opt out of the next two wars if they miss a war flag. 2 consecutive wars with an unused flag is grounds for dismissal. Our war strategy is simple. During weekend wars leaders set farming targets and they are farmed twice before we begin flipping/FFA/mass attack which usually begins at the 12-14 hr mark on the war clock. During weekday wars we farm once then begin due to the time constraints of our European counterparts. This simple strategy has garnered us an 80% success rate.

We are a chatty group with more activity on the weekends and during wars. Some of us have been playing together for over a year and we use line to communicate as well as alliance chat. Our line group has the wise goat and albums with lots of helpful information that is updated regularly. Our goal is to find either individuals or a group of like minded players that will grow with us into slaying 11*-12* Titans.

We also have a training alliance that was created to allow some of our low level or less active players to participate in low level wars and help them fill their POV war challenge quest. This alliance currently has 17 members and is slaying 6* Titans. Members can move up to Loot Hunters when they feel they are ready. Or if members need to take a little break, going on vacation or just wanna do something a little different, they can move down to Loot Hunters Boot Camp. I see you have 16 members ranging from level 7 to 61 so the merge would be into both alliance. Whichever one your members feel would be a better fit. If you would like to discuss further you can reach me at Line ID: romanleviticus or reply here.

1 Like

WOW! Now this is what I call an alliance. Let me run this past my alliance and get their feedback. Stay tuned and thank you for contacting me…my screen name is actually Roxy :slight_smile:

Great! I’m gonna send one of our members over to hang out with you folks for a bit after we fill our war chest which should be in the next two wars.

Sounds good. Let me know who and I will make sure we welcome them with open arms. We do with everyone anyway…Thanks Roman!

Sending over our best and brightest :wink: Vanessa Duhundressa :grin:

1 Like

Dee, do you have Line?

Did this go from a recruitment topic to a merger ? What happened here . I’m looking for an alliance

Yes Se77en, a merger is being discussed and new players are welcome as well. Please see my post above about our alliance and let me know if you would be interested in joining

You have 16 members currently ? Seems like an ok fit . Is everyone fairly social ?

Boot camp seems about my strength

Keys are under the doormat Se77en, let yourself in and make your self comfortable :grin: aka Boot Camp is open, no invite needed, come join us :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Good Morning Roman. Sorry I have not been back in touch with you over this. My job needed a lot of my attention these last few weeks. Vanessa has been great. She/He sent out a message to our Alliance today, explaining everything. I have asked for everyone’s input on this. I originally brought this up after I first posted this and told my team what I posted. At the time, they were more interested in trying to recruit, rather than merge. They wanted to keep things the same. I brought it up again (this was after we first communicated) and while they thought that was “cool”, they wanted to keep their Alliance. Vanessa did a great job explaining everything to them so now, I leave the ball in their court and see what kind of feedback I get. Talk soon…

Yes I do but I have to figure out how to get back in it…LOL