📯 Stonecleave – New Season 3 Hero – 4* Dark/Purple: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

I have heard that in version 28 Stonecleave will be changed, as he has currently a bug
[KNOWN ISSUE] Stonecleave special is the same at all levels (will be fixed in v28)
I am also aware that there is a general feeling that he is a bit dissapointing.
:postal_horn: Stonecleave – New Season 3 Hero – 4* Dark/Purple: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback
Ok, I got a coppy of him, If not probably I won’t care. But anyway my point is, if you debs got already to fix him, why don’t do it right?
My feelings are, he is intended to be an ofensive heroe (high attak, no support ability). I hide here my personal view of this heroe flaws:

Summary

1 He did not add too much to deffense because he could be targeted with yellow heroes.
2 He adds almost nothing to a stack against a titan, as most of his especial works bad with yellow titans.
3 In offense, he is a lone wolf (does not add sinergy to other heroes), and he is to impredictable and hits too light to be really relevant.

So, I suggest to add some minor changes to make him better. For me, the most logical options are:
a) Remove the vulnerability to yellow, and that is all. Decent against titans, not too bad on deffense.
b) Increase his maximun damage output to 200%.
c) Enable the players to choose the target of his attak, with the current damage, (if the target dies, then he may fire randomly)
d) He has to axes, so make him hit twice each time, for the same damage (or maybe a bit less, say 125%) and randomly.
e) Don’t change the ability, but make him fast or very fast (it could be a draug thing being very fast).
f) Add a ghost curse component to the ability. Let’s say that, during the time he remains in ghost form, each enemy that is hitted by his special suffers either from: silence, a DoT ¿venom?, or elemental deffense down (honestly, I’m being greedy with this one).

6 Likes