Stonecleave, Mireweave, is either worth bothering with?

Stonecleave - maxed for fun, and he doesn’t make it to my main mono team which is full of maxed 5 stars. I use him for 4* tournaments and he is indeed fun. In the bloody battle not being able to touch him is very cool. The damage he deals is pretty mediocre, the slash deals around 250. Not a hero I would recommend to anyone looking for optimal roster, but I like the freshness he brings (and yes, I do have and used to use Ameonna, but although the ghost perk makes them look similar, they are very different beasts)

Mireweave - looks good and fun on paper and I was excited to max her, I even took her to some battles with my other 5 stars. Unfortunately, her initial kick is very low. Battles in today’s world do not last long enough for such hero to show their full potential. I’d risk saying that’s something that will hurt all of the stack-based heroes they play to release for season 3. Max I ever achieved was to fire her 3 times, and barely noticed the attack buff that came with it. Mostly because the match result was already decided by that time so it didn’t really matter. She may be shining in fighting against monsters and long boss battles. But it may help early-mid players maybe, those with deep rosters would only do it to desperately look for new ways to play the game.

1 Like