Still not 100% same glitch seems to be about to repeat itself

Hello everyone unfortunately connection is still not 100% I believe they patched it but didn’t completely fix it I was raiding and got booted out was able to connect again but it’s done this a few times since the cut off from a few days ago normally I was lucky enough to get booted out before or after a battle but I can’t believe it’s still not completely fixed that’s what you get when Zynga Takes over lol joking but honestly I would like some information when how it will be fixed ?
And compensation for the lost trophies I was in diamond arena before getting booted :slight_smile:

1 Like

Had similar problem. kicked out while my device was fully connected…I sent a report to support. Guess best way to show SG that the connection issue is serious…spam them with facts and evidences.
I personally got the feeling that those issues occur more often, when we got war time. I am not an expert but many alliances make appointments to be online at the same time to fight togeather in war…maybe this overcharges SG server…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.