Still keeping crit troops with five stronger mana and ninja troops?

Is there a benefit in still keeping crit troops even with stronger mana and ninja troops?
my troop roster: of every element there is a ninja troop with at least level 23, a mana troop of level 23 - total four mana troops ranking from level 11 to 23 (a fifth mana troop level 11 for ‘very fast’ will soon be ready). Now I wonder whether to keep the crit troops - now that there are five stronger troops per element?

1 Like

this might help: i think the basic conclusion was, if they are equal level, crit troops have a slight edge in overall damage because of the increased crit chance. however, with differences in level, higher level is generally better.

personally, I still keep 2 crit troops per element even if I have 5 total mana + ninja troops. they generally come out for heroes who won’t hit a mana break point, especially on Titans - the extra crits add up. It also helps that I use some crit boosting heroes like Melia and Gregorion.

1 Like

Excellent question. Mana troops have superior benefits at appropriate levels but crit’ troops have real advantages on attack. That said, I won’t take a crit troop past level 6 if I can help it. My mana troops need the feeders.

1 Like

my crit troops (- Ieveled before having mana troops, and of which I kept the strongest of each element) - are 9/9/14/14/16 - so, I really hesitated to use them as feeders, even the ones I never use anymore

ok, for Titans I have to think it over, I didn’t use the crit troops any more even with Titans - meanwhile I’m keeping them :slightly_smiling_face:

For me,

• Mana troops are most used = speedy hero special enabling troops. Have L23, 17,11

• Ninja troops are mainly for power hits to my fast / very fast heroes who are hit-3 / all. Have L9

• Crit troops are used for keeping key heroes alive. Mainly 2nd healer / support heroes. I have paused them at L6 = My answer to the OP !

4 Likes

1 Like