Still in spectator mode

Continuing the discussion from One of my collague disappeared from the battle field and war. Why?- SOLVED:

I’m still being put in spectator mode, this is the third time, and it had nothing to do with cheating, using low level hero’s, etc.

Continuing the discussion from One of my collague disappeared from the battle field and war. Why?- SOLVED:

I’m still being put in spectator mode, this is the third time, and it had nothing to do with cheating, using low level hero’s, etc. I can open a new ticket, I’ve been given apology gifts, but that doesn’t help me figure out why I have to watch instead of participate

That is very weird. Are you in you alliance team when the war notification comes? I don’t have any idea that why it is happening to you. Good luck

The following things can put you in spectator mode:

• You are outside of your alliance when war prep begins.

• You leave your alliance during war prep or war. (Leaving and returning will count as leaving and put you into Spectator Mode.)

• You join (or rejoin) your alliance after war prep or war begins.

Our alliance does not Merc during war prep or war; doing so will put you in Spectator mode.

I’m stuck in spectator mode again :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Please see post above. If your issue is different, please contact Game Support:

https://smallgiant.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000542934-How-to-Contact-Support-v1-9-7-onwards-

If a player requested to join alliance but went to bed or whatever before they could see acceptance and war prep started before they actually “entered” for the 1st time, could this cause spectator mode?

Yes. They must be inside the alliance before war prep phase starts.

Ahh…this is what that meant…thanks!

1 Like

All in all, I’ve found you must go to the battlefield and actively choose your team and hit “Apply” during war prep to be absolutely sure you don’t end up in Spectator Mode. If you don’t, it’s a crap shoot whether you are or not. I recently missed prep, and having two accounts in the same alliance, one was in Spectator Mode, and the other was ready and lined up.

How can I recover my profile by mistake I gave on the cloud and I returned to the profile bellabella91 instead of bella

This is the profile i lost

If you have lost your account, you need to contact support. Before doing that, make sure you have tried the following troubleshooting tips:

https://support.smallgiantgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003726569-I-lost-my-account-How-can-I-recover-it-

1 Like

I made sure that I had a team set before the last battle. Although I have participated in several battles with this alliance without issue. Why does this still put my in sepctator mode? I have missed too many battles!