Still getting bad Titan Loot?

Aww I didn’t see that so does the 3 turtle banners mean I got 3 rolls for battle items? I just figured that it would be each spot. Thanks for the info. I was really confused

Seems like you got at least 4 rolls on battle items since you got 3xBanners + 1xAxe. Cant see more from the picture :slight_smile:

1 Like

Honestly if a member is attacking the titan 6 times and not getting over 50k damage I would think a 10* is too much for them. I would be super frustrated facing high titans and getting nowhere. Fyi I do not have the best team in my alliance. I worked hard for that score, putting in as many attacks as possible each one and what I’m saying is someone that attacks 2 times to my 10 gets better reward. If an alliance member is putting in the effort then yes they should be rewarded too. Maybe it shouldn’t be based off of damage but the number of hits? That would certainly make the flasks extra special.

1 Like

Is it egotistical to think a player that puts down 488k on a titan should get better loot than one that puts 30k? I mean if I were the one with 30k down and got better rewards I’d feel bad. How can you think the way it works is ok?

Last rant and then I’m done trying to reason. Say you’re working your butt off at a job and getting everything done and doing great, the boss comes in and decides to give the worker that was chilling out in the breakroom for most of the day a raise instead of you. And then says no you need to be ok with this because it’s teamwork and the other worker got a raise so he wouldn’t quit. Yea that makes just about as much sense as titan loot. How egotistical of me to think I should get a raise when I worked 5x as hard. How selfish of me. I am such a bad person to think I should get rewarded for doing all the work. Instead I get a dang jelly of the month club certificate and a slap in the face :wink:

1 Like

It seems, that you don’t read my postings. You can’t compare this game with your job, except the resources you get from your boss for your job depend on luck. That’s how the game works - if you’re not lucky, you get bad heroes and with bad heroes you can try as hard as you want, you will never be able to beat those at titans who have Ares, Wu and Athena. It’s simply not possible. Those players are already punished by not having good heroes and you want to punish them even more, just because you had the luck to get good heroes. Yeah, that is egoistical. And again: I am not talking about changing nothing with the loot, but the system you favour, is just unfair.

Yes, escaped titans give significantly worse loot

Here’s an idea (please tear holes in it; I’d like to look at this from all sides):

What if getting ascension loot (chances) was based on how often you hit the Titan? That way, both high and low scorers could get decent chances for loot, and the A+ guy would rarely get skunked?

What if (I’m just dreaming here), hitting 5 or more times would always guarantee a (low?) Ascension or other good item, so a high hitter would get a chainmail shirt at least, not all lvl-1 consumables?

Okay, now tear it apart: where doesn’t it work? :grin:

2 Likes

I totally agree. Killing higher titans should bring better rewards. We kill 5-6* titans and are lucky if we get basic ascension loots. Also I would apprechiate to get summon token time to time. Got A+ rewards that only differ to the rest by having more food and iron??? That’s it??? Not fair at all…

2 Likes

The problem is that people get definite items for the titans. Perhaps, if you replace them with some new “item tokens” that could bring some valuables, than it could draw attention away from the titans loot;) And those tokens could be distributed between titan hitters in some clear and motivating manner. How is the idea?

My last loot btw)))

Don’t recall the last time i get good token fron a titan now that i think about it.

Even more rare then ascension items, lol.

Had my best chest two Titans ago. Second screenshot is from filling the Titan chest from that same Titan.

Lolz, from a 4*.

2 Likes

WOW, I’ve never heard of 2 items on a 6*. nevermind a 4*!

There’s been two known instances of a 4* dropping at loot tier V even; it’s absurdly rare but it does happen. I was one of the fortunate ones, I presume it’s happened to more than just the one other person I know of.

Or did, both examples I know of were back in 1.5 IIRC.

A post was split to a new topic: Dumbledore’s Army

And defeated Titans give worse loot!!

I will cry myself to sleep tonight at the thought of you not reading my comments. :joy:

2 Likes

Hey… so not sure when it happened but before Christmas loot drops included at the very least ascension items and the odd epic hero summon…

I’ve defeated over 30 titans and still no ascension items or epic anything.

Same thing with all the monster defeat 100/100 etc…

IMO having to grind the same sorry crap over and over in order to get anywhere is making this game extremely boring and it seems this is in order to force you to spend money to make any further progress.

Just saying 30 titans should have produced the ascension items (trap tools ) in my case… and I really don’t need anymore scabbards etc since I have a 100 of them… realignment of the drops and their frequencies should be set back to the way it was prior to Christmas .

This i got today for a rare titan. :anguished: