⚖️ Steropes - 4* Holy / Yellow from Tower of Styx

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I’ve maxed but now will not LB him. I’ll do the new morlovia holy 4* twice.

To add to your insights, I can share some thoughts of similar heroes if it helps others.

I’ve used rhys (fast overheal for 320 health) but even this is usually not enough especially for a couple of slash attacks. HoT would be even worse.

I’ve used nyx with a lot of different teams including using magic troops to get X2 on 8 tiles.
Steropes X2 is tricky like you said at 3 turns and back to likely dying to slash attacks.

Everyone looks at the great SS for styx heroes on X3 but it’s a lot of tiles. Moreover, if you get that many tiles to get X3, the match is pretty much won with many other heroes too.

2 Likes

I have semi success with him granted I have c ariel ready for the extra booster health. Call me crazy but I love using him against all these counterattacker 3kw folks. I usually have Ludwig flanked w Khufu and another hit all maybe conga or lizzie. If they have riposte up I fire x2 w cariel waiting to go off. Khufu the heck outta the riposte enemies, get revived, then cariel heals.

He’s pretty niche but not my any situation healer.

He’s broken for sure lol

This guy has finally saved my ■■■ in the elemental quest.

Bug or not, he charges incredibly quick. It’s not difficult to get to his 3x charge. The way bosses hit, his insurance policy is quite nice.

Still haven’t found any use for him for raids/wars. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

The hero card is updated with the family bonus and passive related balance changes.

1 Like

Glad to hear it Math - Yay Go Alan!!!, Plus his New Family Bonus and Anti Defence Down passive look nice.

I thought of you when I heard he was buffed. Scrambled to look at his card, and he still looked underwhelming. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Well it is what it is i don’t think any change will come. Mana delay passive is also 2 rounds and season 5 is 3 rounds?

is there a Limit Broken card of him?

I still have problems with counterattack in this game, because in order to deal with that I would need to bring a dispeller, and the ones I have are weak S1 heroes (Sonya, Caedmon, Sabina, Melendor), which I would hate to level up because I have been lucky with pulls and I have some hitters like Jove, Guan Yu and Tahir which I would like to level up instead.

So I’m thinking of leveling up Steropes instead of the dedicated S1 dispellers and dealing with counterattack by suicide bombing the enemy with Jove and getting resurrected after that. Do you think it could work?

since nobody provided Max Emblem and LB version of him, there you go. Emblem path is Max Shield.

You are welcome :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Do you find this guy useful ? I am sitting on the fence.

he is absolutely useful, especially on events and against OP heroes. He charges super fast to x3 mana, everybody comes back to life even after Khufu. He also has a chance to slow down mana -30%. He is good.

3 Likes

They are not weak if you have costumes for them :wink:

1 Like

My 4 star tank of choice when attacking. Has saved me over and over.

1 Like

What’s the rest of the team look like? He takes the bench for raids, sadly, in my roster.

1 Like

I don’t raid with him either, but he has become a big asset for me in 4* Raid Tournaments lately, especially Buff Booster. Without Mana Troops in 4* RT, being able to start getting that boosted heal going with only 6 tiles has been great.

2 Likes

It varies somewhat but I use Waddles, Ptolemy, X Dunn, and Junaid. Once I get Bogart and Marcel LB they will fit into the rotation as well.

He may work for 4* caliber teams but this one eyed monster can’t keep up with the big dogs, sadly.

1 Like

A one eyed Zach Galifianakis

2 Likes

I’ve used him on raids and in war vs 5000+ teams and he holds his own. I agree he’s not a regular starter vs those teams but he isnt a scrub either.

1 Like