šŸ“‘ Status Effects (Buffs and Ailments) and Stacks - Dead topic see link in post #190

Might have missed it in here but here is the new Fenrir Blind icon

3 Likes

This refers to his family bonus. Fenrir might be the only Niflheim hero yet. (!?)

Not quite sure what you are saying/asking, but the Realm Bonuses work with one heroā€¦do not need a second hero like family bonuses.

1 Like

Think he was saying that the effect isnā€™t just limited to Fenrir but any other Niflheim realm hero too (not that there are any othersā€¦ YET)

But youā€™re right, none of the S3 Realm Bonus Icons/ effects are in @DaveCozy guide yet.

3 Likes

Yeah I gotta add them all :tired_face:

Thanks for this one! Iā€™ll grab them all and then work on adding them to the guide.

3 Likes

oh yeah, I just call it Fenrir blind because im lazy and dont want to spell out Niflheim lol

3 Likes

Why do ppl neglect 3 and 4 * heroesā€¦
Guess Iā€™ll start a thread about nerfiā€¦ (ups) about donā€™t forget about 3 and 4* heroesā€¦ Fenrir is not alone! He has some 3* kids on his family!

1 Like

Exactly what I meant. My maths-brain only works this way.

Ei-Dun and By-Ulf is Fenrir family (Niflheim)

2 Likes

Am I correct here but is Finely hitting heroes that have status ailments? If thats the case, it needs to be fixed in my opinion

His chained attacks will only continue if they have a buff active. Otherwise it should stop. If you have a video or a screenshot showing itā€™s not, could you post it so I can take a look?

Iā€™ve updated the guide with the new realm effects, An-Windrā€™s status effect, and the Invisibility potion effect.

An-Windr is currently only a Season 3 boss, but heā€™ll be a playable hero in the next update (v29) introducing new heroes from Season 3.

The invisibility effect can only be casted by Hunterā€™s lodge invisible potions, so this effect canā€™t be casted in raids.

3 Likes

Small typo:

ā€œMidgardā€ rather than ā€œMidgarā€

Thanks for all the awesome work @DaveCozy

Also just want to double check, I am pretty sure that the realm bonuses are dispellable? or has that changed since initial testing? (I havenā€™t paid much attention, just know that originally when they came to Beta you could Cleanse/ Dispell them)

1 Like

well you can tell by this typo that Iā€™ve been playing Final Fantasy VII :stuck_out_tongue: Iā€™ll fix that

All the status effects tied to realm bonuses were made all undispellable when they were released.

3 Likes

Has anybody confirmed that Mits/Ursenaā€™s color specific reflects not only overwrite each other but also the titanium shield universal reflect?

Iā€™ll test that now :+1: have Mitsuko and donā€™t mind burning a titanium shield

Back now. They stack with titanium shield

4 Likes

Fun! I wonder if it reflects twice from a victim of the appropriate color? LOL

Iā€™m pretty sure the titanium shield reflects all damage and status effects; I know Urs/Mits only reflect them from special skills, not normal damage.

3 Likes

@DaveCozy I appreciate this list and Iā€™ve been looking for something exactly like this since vahalla started so 1st off thank you. 2 Quick questions that idk have been mentioned ( I should read the entire thread but Iā€™m pressed for time, I will read it carefully soon) 1. does mireweave count as 1 buff in a buff booster raid tourney- 2. What about stonecleaves dire ghost form, is that considered a buff?

1 Like

Was able to read through the thread more carefully and I gotta be honest, Iā€™m still confused about stacksā€¦ I see dire ghost form listed as a buff under ghost form and above dance of the spirits

1. Iā€™m pretty sure Mireweaves stack counts in buff booster (despite it not being a status)
  2. Yes, ghost forms count as buffs (same with Ammeona)
1 Like