šŸ“‘ Status Effects (Buffs and Ailments) and Stacks - Dead topic see link in post #190

Thanks, Iā€™ve been working on upgrading the Lodge. I just got it to level 3 so I could get a screenshot of the Titanium Shield buff. My next goal will be level 5 then :slight_smile:

1 Like

It should bypass it (and taunt too).

1 Like

Updated thread, spell slayer and mindless attack overwrite each other, as per this post:

1 Like

Updated thread with Kingstonā€™s attack ailment:

Note that other attack ailments (e.g. Zeline, Alice) and buffs (e.g. Khiona, Ares) do not stack with Kingstonā€™s continuous attack decrease.

2 Likes

Updated with Zombie Blessing

Does not stack with Atomos or Muggyā€™s buff. Thanks @Aquaginera_7DD for the tip :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Just want to say thank you for keeping this list alive and frequently updated.
Really appreciate your work behind it. :+1:

1 Like

Is it worth pointing out that Wound stacks, rather than just being overwritten? Unfortunately I donā€™t know the specifics about how it works, but I know that the talent specifically states that it stacks. I imagine that ā€œstackingā€ means that a new wound both increases the D and resets the T portions of the DoT.

1 Like

I can dig around later today on what ā€œstacks with similar effectsā€ entails :slight_smile: I donā€™t know either

I only thought of it because I saw it quoted elsewhere, and the quote included the vampiresā€™ DoT, and then I noticed your note there about refreshing/adding to the DoT. Thatā€™s where it was, over in @littleKAFā€™s new DoT guide.

2 Likes

I donā€™t get itā€¦ Since when mana reduction is a status effect? Because the v25 release notes say otherwise ā†’ Version 25 Release Notes & Status

P.S. Imo, itā€™s ridiculous. In this case, even Grazul should prevent Guinā€™s mana reduction, not only Ursenaā€¦ Mehā€¦

I also not clear here, are reflect skill only for damage? So example if Grimm attack to mitsuko, it should be only damage reflect back to grimm, but the def down is not apply to mitsuko and nearbly?

And Jackal to Ursena, are only damage reflect to jackal, what about the def element?

I do not know, I almost never met with this case.

Def down is also a status ailment, in your example I donā€™t see an issue. Of course, will be reflected. But is odd with mana reduction, since the only status ailments related to it, were mana generation reduction, mana block and mana steal. Imo, direct mana reduction is absurd to be considered a status effect. They messed the things upā€¦

correctā€¦

Ursena skill written:
All allies reflect all status effects and 115% from enemiesā€™ Holy Special Skills back to the attacker for 4 turns.

status effect = ailment

Now, if SG actually want to include mana cut by design, what word should be written in the text? including mana cut?

Itā€™s not reflected. Itā€™s blocked. So Ursena does not get affected, neither does the caster of the skill.

I agree itā€™s very wierd though.

1 Like

Shouldnā€™t be blocked. I already open a thread. Itā€™s absurd. They should decide wheter may be blocked or not. If may be, then should work also for preventing, for Grazul, Gato, etc.

1 Like

Letā€™s keep the discussion on the topic, no personal attacks please! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Apologies @Petri, I had not intended to make any personal attacks.

My message was more aimed at questioning why this information was being discussed on multiple threads. Usually forum practice (historically at any rate) has been to split and merge topics to avoid having information and discussions spread across multiple locations.

Apologies to @Scarecrow specifically if you felt in any way personally attacked. Was just asking if there was a need for spreading information out :slight_smile:

1 Like

@DaveCozy I guess this thread should be updated with all family bonuses. It seems they are considered status effects since a ranger can bypass a defensive bonus of Atlantis family ā†’ Lady Locke skill miss unpredictably - #13

2 Likes

Are they tho? Cause they donā€™t count in the buff booster tournament do they? At least the Atlantis ones Didnā€™tā€¦?

I canā€™t speak my thoughts on that bug report thread yet as I have to read it first. But family bonuses are certainly not status effects. They canā€™t be casted, dispelled nor removed (Aemonna Ghost still keeps the small Sakura family mana bonus for other heroes): theyā€™re just there, and the multiplier in buff booster raid tournaments does not apply to the them.

1 Like