📑 Status Effects (Buffs and Ailments) and Stacks - Dead topic see link in post #190

Okay sure, that sounds like a good idea!

When I was making this I was planning on having a list of the heroes who cast that buff / debuff initially, but the table became too wide and not very mobile friendly at that point.

Separate posts with links in this table would solve that issue :slight_smile:

If you need to reach me LineId: DaveCozyPoo. I work weekdays but I’ll answer as soon as I’m on a break

4 Likes

@CheTranqui we will need your help please.
as per infos/pics from your wiki :wink: Empires and Puzzles Wiki | Fandom

and I think this will help you complete heroes in the process.

4 Likes

Huh?

Is this in regards to the attack-type?

Well… we do have an absolute boatload of different hero designations, but it doesn’t narrow things down to the individual buff/debuff, so much as the type of hero. The complete list of hero categories may be found at the bottom of the Hero Information page… but like I said, it only goes so far as to declare “debuffers” and “dispellers” and such.

One possibility, though… we already have a page for Status Effects on the wiki that could be expanded upon. You could totally create a new series of categories and add them to the relevant heroes that cause the status effect in question. Once you add the category to the hero, you can then link directly to that category (such as: Sand Empire).

3 Likes

@CheTranqui

I was more like if you can extract a database/excel of all available data of all heroes you have on (i would keep the original exported data as it is so you can parse it back in after and create other filter on wiki based on the added data).

Let me know if that is something you can do. Thx :slight_smile:

P.s. I entered on the link you gave above and there are some visual issues i found from mobile peespective. Let me a line id so I can give record and send you a video. Also we can get in contact with @DaveCozy and maybe brainstorm and get the best way to do things.

*this is not a short term project. When we have time :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If you would like to edit the wiki, you may. Do so responsibly, of course. :slight_smile: Personally, due to an uptick in personal responsibilities elsewise, I am no longer as involved in the wiki project as I once was (nowadays I mostly keep the calendar and front-page news up to date is all).

3 Likes

Can you extract this?

@CheTranqui

I’m unaware of such capabilities for Fandom or Mediawiki.

1 Like

@DaveCozy guess will do it by hand, when we have time.

1 Like

Do you think the third post in this thread (one I reserved) would be a good spot for the list of links?

1 Like

Updated with the new element link. Thanks to IvyData for providing the screenshot :slight_smile:

Reminder that minions do not count as status effects :wink:

3 Likes

Great thread! Keep up the efforts!

2 Likes

@_John_Doe I have looked the page on mobile and some icons were showing very large. Was this the issue you mentioned? I have redone it and added links to heroes as well. Could you please look again and tell me where we can make changes?

3 Likes

will do. later today :wink:

that looks pretty good! On PC at least it looks good, I like how the list of heroes that cast them is small under each icon :slight_smile:

I’m going to include the link to this page in the main post :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, I tried to implement you guys’ idea and thought about that. They are totally clickable and redirect to their hero page.

1 Like

Guide has been updated with Miki’s Wrath of Tundra buff :slight_smile:

Thanks @StephenNap89 for providing a screenshot, and congrats on the pull! 🧪 Early Information on the August 2019 HOTM (Miki) - #140 by StephenNap89

1 Like

I’m curious whether developers maintain their own list or use this one :grinning:

1 Like

Athena’s debuff symbol has changed. I can post it if you need, @DaveCozy

1 Like

Oh, neat, I’ll hunt for her in raids. I think I can get it, thanks for the heads up though!

I think that he own her and that it could post a pic without making you use your food for rerolls :slight_smile: