📑 Status Effects (Buffs and Ailments) and Stacks

If you would like to edit the wiki, you may. Do so responsibly, of course. :slight_smile: Personally, due to an uptick in personal responsibilities elsewise, I am no longer as involved in the wiki project as I once was (nowadays I mostly keep the calendar and front-page news up to date is all).

3 Likes

Can you extract this?

@CheTranqui

I’m unaware of such capabilities for Fandom or Mediawiki.

1 Like

@DaveCozy guess will do it by hand, when we have time.

1 Like

Do you think the third post in this thread (one I reserved) would be a good spot for the list of links?

1 Like

Updated with the new element link. Thanks to IvyData for providing the screenshot :slight_smile:

Reminder that minions do not count as status effects :wink:

3 Likes

Great thread! Keep up the efforts!

2 Likes

@_John_Doe I have looked the page on mobile and some icons were showing very large. Was this the issue you mentioned? I have redone it and added links to heroes as well. Could you please look again and tell me where we can make changes?

3 Likes

will do. later today :wink:

that looks pretty good! On PC at least it looks good, I like how the list of heroes that cast them is small under each icon :slight_smile:

I’m going to include the link to this page in the main post :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, I tried to implement you guys’ idea and thought about that. They are totally clickable and redirect to their hero page.

1 Like

Guide has been updated with Miki’s Wrath of Tundra buff :slight_smile:

Thanks @StephenNap89 for providing a screenshot, and congrats on the pull! 🧪 Early Information on the August 2019 HOTM (Miki)

1 Like

I’m curious whether developers maintain their own list or use this one :grinning:

1 Like

Athena’s debuff symbol has changed. I can post it if you need, @DaveCozy

1 Like

Oh, neat, I’ll hunt for her in raids. I think I can get it, thanks for the heads up though!

I think that he own her and that it could post a pic without making you use your food for rerolls :slight_smile:

Haha, I’m stubborn :slight_smile: All good though, I got one in 2 rolls.

If it’s a hero that is available everywhere then I’m okay with taking the screenshot. Discourse ends up compressing the quality of images uploaded here, when I go to crop it on my end it comes out a bit blurrier compared to the rest (see Miki). Not that I don’t appreciate the help! Just that if it’s an easy hero to find then I don’t really mind rolling, since it’ll keep the icons consistent.

2 Likes

FYI Muggy’s changed too. Both Bruiser Bros and Chameleon Mode.

1 Like

If there is a screenshot of him that would help. Or I can wait until a raid tournament comes up

@DaveCozy Here they are

1 Like

Cookie Settings