📑 Status Effects (Buffs and Ailments) and Stacks - Dead topic see link in post #190

Here is the table for the new Stacks:

Name Icon Description
Recover HP per turn kép Recover X HP per turn
Mana generation speed increase kép +X% mana generation
9 Likes

Chakkoszrot’s passive icon and second passive were missing

Here is the table for the new passives:

Hero Icon Name Ability
Gramps
Tettukh
Dr. Moreau
Phileas Fogg
kép Special Skill Damage Reduction Received damage is reduced by 20% the first 3 times hero is hit by special skills
Helo
Mack
Elizabeth
kép Increase Buff Duration Duration of first 3 buffs received from Special Skills is increased by 1 turn
Morris
Rokkamush
Russula
kép Decreased Ailment Duration Duration of first 3 ailments received from Special Skills is decreased by 1 turn
Poppy
Griffin
Zila Lei
Aouda
kép Increased Special Skill Damage 30% additional power is added the first time this hero casts a damaging special skill
Vollermork
Prof Lidenbrock
Captain Nemo
kép Start Battle with Mana Hero receives 20% mana at the start of the battle
Chakkoszrot kép Mana Buff Per Status Ailment This hero receives the following status effect when they receive a status ailment: “The caster gets +24% mana generation for 3 turns
Chakkoszrot kép Resist Direct Mana Reduction This hero has an innate resistance against direct Mana Reduction.
Devana
Vela
kép Minion Effect Protection This hero has innate resistance against incoming negative effects and damage from minions.
Malosi kép Defense Ailment Protection This Hero has innate resistance against status ailments that affect Defense. Doesn’t apply to status ailments that affect elemental defense.
Yang Mai kép Attack Buff on Mana Reduction This Heo gets +30% attack for 3 turns when their mana is reduced.
Yang Mai
Zocc
kép Water Damage Protection This Hero has innate resistance against Water damage
Elradir kép Mana Gain per Ailment The Hero gains a small amout of mana when they receive a status ailment
Bertila
Onatel
kép Accuracy Protection This Hero has innate resistance against status ailments that affect Accurancy. Doesn’t apply to status effects from allies.
Uraeus
Zulag
kép Sand Damage Protection This Hero has innate ressistance against Sand damage.
Malicna kép Resist Health Drain This Hero has innate resistance against status ailments that Steal Health.
Malicna kép Holy Defense buff on Mana Cut This Hero gets +94% defense against Holy for 3 turns when their mana is reduced
Frosth kép Burn Damage Protection This Hero has innate resistance against Burn.
Clarissa kép Poison Damage Protection This Hero has innate resistance against Poison.
Raffaele kép Attack Ailment Protection This Hero has innate resistance against status ailments that affect Attack.
Noor kép Sparrow Summoner Summons sparrow minion for self when an enemy uses special skill to summon minions
Bai Yeong kép Minion Ailment Protection This Hero has innate resistance against status ailments that are from Minions
Glenda kép Buff Immunity Protection This Hero has innate resistance against status ailments that give immunity to new buffs.
Reuben kép Mana Speed Protection The Hero has innate resistance against status ailments that affect Mana Generation. Doesn’t apply to status ailments that stop mana generation or steal mana.
Grazul kép Healing Protection The Hero has innate resistance against status ailments that affect Healing.
Telluria kép This Hero has innate resistance against Minion Removal
Neith kép Mana Block Protection This Hero has innate resistance against status ailments that Stop Mana Generation.
Slayer heroes kép Ailment Damage Reduction Damage from ailments reduced by 50%
Frosth kép Ailment Cleanse by Minion Destruction Ailments are cleansed when a minion owned by hero is destroyed
Uraeus kép Heal by Minion Destruction Heals 50 HP when a minion owned by hero is destroyed
Bertilla kép Mana Gain by Minion Destruction Gains a small amount of mana, when a minion owned by them is destroyed

It is now complete

9 Likes

I have finished the innate resistance section.
I have updated the post what I am replying now.

A few observations:

• Reuben, Malosi, Vollermork icons are corrected by me as they does not have the uni-color backgroud
  • Grazul’s passive was missing. I have added it.

@ferg which hero has these ?
kép

I have added them as ? in my table.

4 Likes

What I’m curious about is something I just had happen and that’s me fighting a team with malosi on defense… the tank was red so I took my 3-2 stack of misandra lepus and magni costume with rigard costume and sartana for off color… so I had malosi go off and usually he hits anyone other then lepus whenever I’ve used this combination (or that I’ve noticed or not should say lol) but this time he hit lepus just after I had charged my blues … and since lepus does only direct damage I didn’t care about malosi blocking any buffs or debuffs but when I finished my hit from magni C and then the follow up smackdown from lepus he didn’t get his self inflicted defense down of -20% … since this is 1. A non cleansable ailment and 2. Not an Allie of malosi I’m wondering if that’s a glitch or working as intended… because if someone was going against a team with lepus and say was down to only lepus and another direct damage dealer they’d want lepus to have that self inflicted def down opposed to actually helping him potentially? Anyone able to clarify if thats as intended or not cuz its confusing to my alliance members even with this guide

That’s working as intended. Malosi’s card states that “The target cannot cast any new status effects or stacks on enemies or allies for 3 turns.” This means the target of Malosi cannot cast any buffs or ailments on any hero. So, while Malosi would prevent Zircon from doing anything as his whole skill is through team buffs, he will also prevent self inflicted ailments like from Master Lepus. For this not to work this way, the card would need to say something to the effect that the target cannot cast buffs on allies, instead of it saying status effects (which covers positives - buffs & negatives - ailments. I hope I have made this clearer for you, and not confused you more :joy::nerd_face:

1 Like

These above listed buffs / status ailments / passives are added earlier to a new topic as I can not edit the OP in case someone one to see them combined with OP list:

Archive?

Flagging Something Else

@Petri

Can someone explain this to me?

So Kara has a Passive Resistance against status ailments that affect defense down and elemental defense down.

In the forum post it states that Stacks are not considered a status effect by the game.

So then why does stackable defense down still not work against Kara?

1 Like

Screenshot_20220623-175352_Samsung Internet

2 Likes

I ironically was wondering the same today. Is it Potentially a mechanic not working properly or an issue with wording?

1 Like

Seem like a lot of trouble was made to ensure wording was correct.

However the wording does not match the current mechanism in place.

I will look to see if there are other heroes this affects and see if it bypasses or not.

Do you mean the Defense down from El Duque or is it some other hero?

Yes El Duque has stackable DD which has been pointed out is not ailment of DD. Hence why Wilbur and El Duque could stack DD. But it doesnt work on Kara.

Why not.

Kara says resists ailments that affect DD.

But SG has pushed out that Stacks are not status effects such as ailments and buffs

I think the definition you’re quoting is not from SG officially. Stacks can be buffs that help your hero, or ailments that hinder them. The Magic and Slayers stacks for example are considered Buffs in the current Buff Booster tournament.

The difference is that Stacks are uncleansable and undispellable unlike normal status effects and don’t wear off.

Think this is working as intended though they should update Kara’s passive description to include Stacks

7 Likes

OMG how many staitus effects on this poor Kara :smiley:

1 Like

well TIL it will only show 16 icons on a hero. Kara had 22 effects though, so 6 didn’t make the display. :laughing:

They are there, over poor Sif :laughing:
ac58fe36cfae6b3a283032babc514987510ec1d9_2_750x1000

4 Likes

I don’t know why, but the table from the OP disappeared.
Is it possible to fix it? (Or am I the only one who does not see it?)

I see it but it’s out of alignment.