Statistics on ascension items

For over two weeks I have been searching for tall boots to ascend my heroes. Everyone of them are waiting. I have not received one boot all this time. I’m giving up soon. This is utterly boring. I play 13-6 and various on 12 over and over and over and over again. Is some place on the map more likely to generate boots? Please help.

1 Like

Sounds like a string of bad luck, but I promise you, the tall boots are there. I run 13-6 over and over, and get maybe 2 or 3 a week on good weeks. But other items, that can’t be farmed on province levels are much harder to come by.

2 Likes

Ok, thanks! It is soo boring when my team is stuck without leveling.

3 Likes

At least you are after something that is farmable. The other 4* ascension materials which is close to impossible to get without spending hundreds of dollars is where the problem lies.

5 Likes

It does give you a chance to stock pile wooden swords and adventurer’s kits. Once you ascend them you’ll need a LOT of food and heroes to level them. So view this as a chance to stock up!

2 Likes

Oh well. I’m levelling up Brad and Leyla to max just to be able to get more room for more hero material.

1 Like

For the long term, I would not recommend using tall boots on Layla, save them for a 3* hero. (preferably a 4 or 5*) But, we all have to start somewhere. When you find them, KEEP FARMING THEM… you will always need more.

If you want variety, farm anything from 12-1 up to 13-6. That will help with the boredom :stuck_out_tongue:

Best of luck on advancing your team!

1 Like

I have five heroes on hold pending ascension items showing up. One has been on hold for three months at this point. :unamused:

Three has been going for a month and the last just joined the stagnant party this week. Add to that the fact I have not received a three or four star item in the last six Titan drops even with a grade of A and a five star Titan and I figure I will never be able to move these heroes forward.

1 Like

Same here. I have heroes that have been stuck for final ascension for months and this is 4* heroes. I can’t image 5* heroes which need 6 impossible to get items. F2P would need to wait 5 years to gather the materials to do this. Guess game was designed for you to spend in order to progress.

1 Like

12 and 13 is where I found mine. It took a long time once I had them and ascended my heroes its like the game knows I dont need them anymore and now I have tons! I never found them in the level that showed them as a reward either. So keep in mind it could be anywhere in province 12 or 13 even if it does not show them as a reward in that particular # you choose to play. So say #2 showed a pair as part of the reward you prob wont get them…and the rewards change all the time so in #1 it might have 5 particular items as a reward but you end up with 4 different n mayb 1 from that list as a reward. Then u go to #2 and it doesnt show any boots at all but bam it shows up as a reward…its so freegin random…n I swear the game knows you need them!!!

1 Like

Except there is nothing I can spend money on that will get me the ascension items faster. The ones I need seem to be only in Titan drops (not seen even one yet) or in special missions (I have received one sense they went live). Neither seem to be influenced by cash.

It is just bad design. They wanted to add in lots more items so they increased the list of what was needed. Bad design IMO.

3 Likes

I agree. My party are all 4* and 5*. They never get to ascend. My hero numbers are filled, I’m levelling boring 1* and 2* hero’s just to be able to keep on playing. I’m giving this a few more days, than I’m switching game. Yes, I’m a bit impatient, but this is redicules.

2 Likes

I farmed 12-2 and 12-6 for tall boots. Hope that helps. The boots are semi-rare (like the chain mail shirts); they don’t always drop, but they DO drop eventually.

Good luck!

1 Like

Everyone is at some point waiting for those boots. Just run 13-6 with all your energy. You will eventually get all you need. You can speed up by buying world energy. I was also stagnant a while, waiting for those, now I’m past it and have 48. Now I’m waiting for those items needed for 5* last level. Rings and telescopes. Those are really slow to get, as you can’t farm them. Everything that drops them is timed and odds are low.

But leveling is supposed to take time. Wouldn’t be very interesting if everyone had a fully leveled 5x5* team in a week and didn’t spend a dime :slight_smile:

But yeah 2 weeks without any boots, that sounds like really bad luck.

3 Likes

I’ve been playing for less than 3 months, I think, and I have 4 fully ascended 4* heroes and a 5* who has one further ascension level remaining. I never found myself short of tall boots - it’s just a matter of grinding away at the map regularly. I spent money once: £2.99 for the infamous Epic Deal. I don’t think I got any ascension items out of it.

1 Like

Just curious Brobb, where are you getting the four star items from? Please share how and where if you can. I do not have issue with the items I can farm for, it is the “Titan Drop and Special Mission Only” items I am having a hard time collecting up. Your input would be nice. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I don’t have any great news for you, I’m afraid: I mostly pick up the 4* items from Titan kills and wanted missions.

A few observations, none of them tested in any way:

I can’t see any connection between item quality and Titan strength or my own attack grade. We’ve never killed better than a 6* Titan (and we only killed one of those once). I’m usually not the best performer - my grade tends to be A or B. I feel like some of the best loot I’ve won has come from weak Titans that I have performed poorly against.

The ‘kill 100 monsters’ mission doesn’t usually generate great loot, but on more than one occasion it has given me good ascension materials. More importantly, I think that the rare coloured missions become available as a function of how many times you complete the normal missions. (I could definitely be wrong about this: it is just a theory.) Those rare missions always produce good loot - not always great ascension materials, but very often.

The ‘kill 40 heroes’ mission has produced shockingly good loot for me. I’m sorry that I haven’t been tracking it, but I feel like a lot of the 4* stuff has come from there.

The ‘kill 5 Titans’ mission has sometimes produced cool ascension materials and epic tokens, but more often it has been a bit disappointing.

Again, please don’t hold me to this. Many of my impressions might just be the result of randomness. What I can say for sure is that most (all?) of the good ascension materials I have collected have indeed come from Titan kills and wanted missions.

2 Likes

Holly cow Brobb. I’ve been playing for almost 4 months now and I have yet to get a Damascus blade, you have 7. I don’t even know what that items beside it is but you have 3 of them. I have 0 of those rings, 0 darts, 1 royal tabbard, 2 tomb of tactics, 20 battle manual, 12 chainmail shirts, 2 Fine gloves, 2 Hidden Blades.

I guess you are way luckier than I am for ascension materials. I have done every single monster chest and hero chest since I’ve started. I’ve gotten 6 elemental chests which usually end up with crap and 3 daily summon tokens.

With your luck no wonder you want the game to be harder. LOL

In a way I am glad I don’t have any 5* cards because it would take me 5 years to max ascend him or her. Game is broken and needs fixing.

1 Like

I guess I’m middle of the road, but I’ve only been playing about 2 months:

I have 3 chain mail shirts, 2 orbs, and 5 boots (sorry the picture cuts off)…I used to have more shirts and boots, but I used them twice to upgrade 4* cards.

3 Likes

Hey Rook I think you are about average and Brobb is just extremely lucky. One good thing about not being unlucky is I don’t have much cards to ascend since I never get anything good.

First 4* elite training 1/34
Second elite training so far 0/29

2 Likes