Stating the obvious!

I don’t think the fact he was before a no yellow 3* rush was planned for that. It’s just a coincidence.

But as @Homaclese said the tree is a genuinely awesome hero that as a 3* was pretty accessible to everyone.

I did maybe 25 summons in this. I had 7, got 4 more and bought about 4 of the day 3 offers for 6 more and then chucked some gems in. I got 4 Treevils in that. I had my 3rd by the 15th summon.

So yes, it’s a very strong hero and the issue will be there will be loads of them.

3 Likes

And of course if you don’t want to bring those 3 you could just bring Helo and cleanse it

2 Likes

Sir… is it the first time youre playing rush?
Grevle-green, gunnar-blue, bauchan-red… you need 21 tiles in exactly the right colors to counter this…
-im pretty sure the evil barrage is gonna come at you already when you dropped 9 or so…

Its like bringing aspirin as a counter to a knife fight…

Believe me I see the irony in suggesting 3 heroes to counter the special of 1, but I was pointing out a 3* + mana gen hero as part of a discussion with kilted

1 Like

I play 3,1,1 in rush all the time with a decent success rate. If you are making matches for horizontal instead of vertical, matches into wings and generally avoiding the middle and top section of the board as much as possible at the start of a game its quite possible. Of course sometimes there’s no option but it’s not like it’s an automatic loss

1 Like

I am guessing you didn’t manage to pull him :slightly_smiling_face: The tournaments run by schedule, so it was turn to this one exactly, but yes could’ve being planning to relese him just now, and yes he’s a beast, but I am sure there are ways to tackle him. I was lucky enough to pull him, can’t wait to see how he does tomorrow!

Best advice I have heard all day. I’m going to start levelling mine…

4 Likes

I got 2… its the drudgery of having to meet him almost every fight and that 3* rush will be ruined that bothers me.

1 Like

@Cougar Yeah no doubt he’ll be everywhere LB +20- he’s just Alfrike on fast wars :smiley: but don’t you think that makes it even more interesting to see how we can counter him, I am planing to use Halo, as it seem most players are

1 Like

I was lucky to get the tree and yes, I was surprised this was the next tournament :laughing:, but it was scheduled before as far as I know.

And I do see him useful outside of 3* rush, that’s rush wars and yellow titan where he’ll easily replace Tibs as his def drop is way stronger. Best counters against Treeevil are 2 cleansers in one team, pretty much that’s Helo, Gill-ra, C Tyrum I guess? Of course that won’t be enough if the rest of defense will be tough, but that’s interesting about it all. And yes, rush format can be and definitely will be broken with Treevil around, I don’t mind it or hate it anymore. It’s just game design…

I don’t use gems for pulls anymore so some 75 gems for continuing doesn’t matter me anymore. At least it’ll be kind of interesting to find out how to deal with him on tourney defense. I have plans to LB tree in nearest future. And yes, I believe he’s 3* equivalent to Alfrike in rush wars/5* rush tourneys. I believe we’ll see 2 treevils flanked by Ludwig tank in some kind of 5* rush tournament lol.