STASHed RECRUITS > FOR WHAT?...(hundred/hundreds/thousand/thousands) recruits+resources+asc mats(free/1*/2*/3*)(+gem/s for 3*/4*) for random color trainers (1*/2*/3*/4*)

the harpoons look like they are made of wood

Tidyup,I have played the very same game, bit have given up (mainly because of badly designed wars). Also, did you manage to get enough converted currency to buy a hero there? It all sounds nice, but it hardly ever works out. Are you still playing the game?

found someone who is worse…

⌄⌄⌄ SG response ⌄⌄⌄

they did make soul training in nearby future so go make tc 20 camps run to get 5* for trade of a unique hero :slight_smile:

it’s about excess of recruits; you misread the topic’s point

Well in SGG defence no one said you had to do anything with the excess recruits. You could just let it fill up and then leave it there.

Only a desire to collect as much stuff as possible has driven this problem. I was quite happy to leave my houses full at 351 recruits and then not care about it.

If you choose to bank every single one you get then this issue is a self made one

3 Likes

offtopic:

if someone is going to see something positive towards me, from this guy image, pls do tag me

:joy: Heck I’m bored waiting on people in a Restaurant so I’ll bite.

I’m all for people wanting to improve the game but this (and other issues raised) are not really ones SGG needs to fix

TC11 was never made to be a Recruit hotel. We, as in the players, found out it had a secondary purpose and used it to bank food and recruits. Recruits are pretty pointless after a while so continuing to bank them is your problem, not SGG’s

But I do understand that often people just want to hear what they want to hear rather than what people actually think.

2 Likes

I agree 100% about hoarding

Edit,
([Hoarde, Iron] Less than optimal iron storage or Zero, er, Hero Academy level 6 Rare troop training ( HA6 ) - #25 by Gryphonknight)

See also

(How many recruits are too many to hoard? - #6 by Gryphonknight)

(How many recruits are too many to hoard? - #10 by Gryphonknight)

FIN