Which one is better and why?
Starwalker (+ other passive and family)
- Deals 200% damage to all enemies.
- Deals 450 extra damage if the target has boosted health.
- All enemies get -35% defense for 3 turns. If this effect is removed before the duration ends, the target with effect suffers 551 damage.
And Fiz (+ passive and family)
- Deals 240% damage to all enemies.
- Wither: All enemies get -160 attack and -160 defense. [?]
- All enemies get -30% mana generation for 3 turns. If the effect is removed before the duration ends, the mana of the target with the effect is reduced by -5% mana.
Let see your analysis, thx!
You missed Goblin’s damage to all ….
Answer is obvious….
Same order as written in the OP
Thx, fixed now.
Would you share your arguments for Starwalker?
Starwalkers advantage is a higher initial defense down to set up other hitters. Fiz works best after multiple fires or outside of a turn limit.
I’d rather have fiz. The goblin bonus has a similar counter to boosted health. Wither and growth are important abilities I want access to.
But if we’re just talking a random raid then starwalker is probably preferred.
For me, at the moment, I’d say Fizz as I have other Goblins but no Elves. That’s the beginning and end of my reasoning
Just one gamer’s opinion
Would be too long an analysis to include all the possible options, it as always depends on what you want to do: offense/Defense/event/Titan/Tower whatnot
One thing though: Equalizer is already the worst of all war effects and just got so much worse than it was already. That completely idiotic elf will now kill all 5 enemies, not just like Erlang 3 targets.
Just glad I don´t have to fight 7DD in wars