🧝 Starwalker – 5* Ice / Blue from Astral Elves

Still works with another hero who overwrites his defense down debuff with another debuff that relies on tiles or consecutive hits, of which Tinsel and Costume Athena are blue. Both of them are still usable on their own, so there’s still synergy to be found.

By a matter of time you mean more than a year, they should have fixed it asap during Erlang’s debut. Not wait one year after many heroes that are released like this comes out and screw over all of them at once. They have every intention of milking this as long as possible.
Once it leaves beta, it should not be changed ever

12 Likes

They chopped Starwalkers feathers. Now he is an Earthwalker, a Lucifer.

I don’t have him but facing him multiple times in raids I never found him super strong or op. The only elve hero that I avoid in raids is this red one with special effect animation with the sword. He can destroy a whole team.

Bad choice nerfing his unique ability. And he needs overhealing enemies to make damage. So much situational. He needs buff.

6 Likes

We can’t have every new hero being OP and destroy whole teams.

He’s good as is for a fast, hit all hero. There are 100’s weaker ones and none of them or Starwalker are getting buffs.

I don’t understand this, when OP cards are being released, people are furious, when a balanced heroes are being released and are not OP, people are complaining again.

This sort of behaviour is driving the power creep in this game and all of the people crying for buffs, especially some brainless people that block others in the forum for speaking the truth are indirectly responsible for the current state od the game.

3 Likes

Love his recent buff

4 Likes

Me too!

3 Likes

A buff? What kind of a buff?

I think you are the most funny guy in forum.

3 Likes

I’m picking up sarcasm vibes but thanks!

:smiling_face:

5 Likes

I think the same! :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Haha!

:thinking:

So I still have a chance of stroking your belly without getting clawed then.

1 Like

IMG_8960

2 Likes

Definitely not stroking that cat!

:rofl:

2 Likes

I agree @MightyBombJack is a great source of humor on the forum. Keep it up, this dungeon of grumpiness and complaining needs more levity and humor like yours!!

3 Likes

Lol I try to just ignore the negativity but sometimes can’t help reacting to it.

1 Like

Keep being you. I’m on the same page pal.

1 Like

Should be elated but the way this game is going at the moment. Still happy but the thrill is gone :thinking:

7 Likes