Starting own alliance

It’s helpful to start off with several friends together. Starting alone will make building a team of people more challenging, especially for establishing a good team vibe and culture.

You might try recruiting in Alliance Recruitment before starting the alliance to see if you can find a few like-minded people to be co-leaders and help you recruit.

Nope, you can hit titans all by your lonesome, even. But practically speaking, obviously it’s challenging to kill anything but the most baby of baby titans without a decent sized team.

And it’s worth remembering that all new alliances start with 1* titans, and your loot tiers will be limited until you fill up the alliance and climb up to bigger titans.

This is ultimately up to you. Personally, I’d rather seek out a group of people I was happy to join.

There are an awfully large number of alliances out there, so I’d consider what it is yours will add to the community that you can’t find elsewhere to join in on.

I’d also suggest you look around a lot at existing alliances recruiting in Alliance Recruitment and on LINE to get a sense of what’s out there, and what recruiting might look like for you.

There’s one LINE recruitment group I’m in and can invite you to if you’d like, just post your LINE ID here: Join now! Teams Looking for Players to Join their Alliances (Player Focused Line Chat Room)

2 Likes