Keep those Idle hands busy! join us! we are full!

idle Hands knows people have a real life! we are currently fighting 10 -12* titans, we need you! We ask that you are at 2400 cups but if not let me know and will consider changing minimum. We have this minimum to avoid newer members getting frustrated.

Not many rules here. Fight titan, 6 hits in war or if you know you are too busy opt out. If life happens communicate to us so we know you are still active. Have fun, talk strategy and help each other grow while killing titans as a team.

Thanks for considering joining our alliance family.
yellow emblem on blue flag.

We love to kill Titans, whoop on people in the war while talking strategy and ways to make our team better.

Taking down 7* titans with just 20? Some ridiculously hard titan hitters there!

Come WIN with us!. You are invited to just drop by and ask us questions and see how we work. Can’t wait to chat!

Can I come and join you? My alliance isn’t really active and I seem to be the only one attacking Titans. Can sometimes do them on my own but not every day. Currently sitting at 1500+ trophies. I’m top of Trinity if you need to check my stats out.

we would be happy for you to come check us out!

I hear this alliance has a very lively and active chat. Sounds Fun!

Hi Idle Hands. I have a group of 5 that are mulling on changing Alliances. 4/5 of us are over 3000 power and are active everyday and are almost always near the top of the leaderboard while taking down 6 and 7* titans. The 5th is my brother who started about a month ago but is F2P so his progression is slower and wouldn’t meet your requirements. We are a package deal cuz it’s way more fun to compete against each other. Wanna take down some titans together?

Come on over. We’ll lower the trophy requirement when you tell us so we can ensure all of you make it in OK.

new titan arrives in about an hour! Hope to see you! let us know and we will lower the trophy count when you are ready.

Thanks. I’ll let my group know and will join sometime today. Want to finish off this one titan we have first.

We are full! working on a 8* come help!

1 spot just opened! come join us fight this titan!

Is it possible to join your alliance.
L33tSloth2678

pchan we would love to have you join us ! how many cups are you?

I didn’t hear from Pchan so we are still looking for soneone to help with this 9* beast.

Still 1 spot left come fight this 9* titan, prepare for the upcoming war and talk strategy. Come visit us and see what we are all about.

The crew has only dominated in alliance wars… Never lost! One day they will meet their match. Will you be there to help in their time of need?

Blue’s looking for an active and fun player. See you there!

Idle Hands

we have only been in existence for about 40 days and our score is over 100,000! if you want to join a hard hitting team that doesn’t apply a lot of pressure, a team with no drama, a team that talks strategy, a team that wins, come check us out!

our team is full! we are aiming for top 100. keep building your teams and let me know if you want on the waiting list. thanks :slight_smile: