Start New Alliance *vs* Joining Another

Oh, ok, than you must be a lot better than me at this game… getting better results against much stronger enemies with a weaker team… my hat is off to you… if that is true…

As I said in previous post before you got defensive it’s about a combination of various factors.

Oh, really, you think? Would never have thought about that on my own… :grinning: Forget about it, go hit your 8* titans for average 120K… We should stop… we are drifting from the OP…

1 Like

Hi, my alliance is called „forest friends“, if you want join us. Your strength seems fitting, we normally take out those 3 and 4star titans and I really think a lot about mechanics and like to help out, sometimes I talk too much🙂 you wanna give it a try, you’re welcome!

Hey Dark Necessities could use a player like yourself if your still free…We r hitting 7-9* Titans btw

All - sorry my post seemed to cause some disagreements. The forum is for a community of E&P players, and this is why I finally stopped just being a reader of information and created an account.

I was not looking for a right answer as much as the right questions and insight - and every post has helped in some way offer a different view or items that being still a new player, I would not have even known to think about, and again I thank everyone for sharing.

At the end of the day I still really like the idea of starting a new alliance - but dont have the time or the knowledge - I think to really help others. And dont want to feel like I took a step back from my goal of getting ascend material I need/want.

I have joined alliance and can say I liked the idea of high* titans - but this may have been under false ideas that I would get better loot. Going from 80 t0 100K damage on 3* is a different ball game. But it is still a leaning experience.

This game got my interest because I love all deck building games - I play many others physical and electronic. In all I have been able to collaborate and learn from new players and vets alike - I feel I have to be open to learning from everyone’s knowledge and views - we all bring something to the table.

I respect everyones views and ideas. I do plan on sticking to my decision for know and still learning all I can. I cant say it will last for ever or I would not leave and try others that people have posted about, or down the road still start my own. Its not bad or a dig or insult to anyone or any alliance - at the end of the day I still enjoy the game and its fun.

Hope everyone continues to support each other and strengthen not just their own alliance but the E&P gaming community. Together we help ensure the game stays around current and new players alike and that is what I think many would like to see.

Again happy empire’ing everyone :smile:

(sorry for the long winded post)

Jojos…

3 Likes

Zeph and JoJo you should join swords of fate 4 strong players and chillin

JoJo we are fighting you in war join us