Starless heroes may only be taken on an attack team. They can’t be assigned to a defense team.
Starless heroes have zero HP, zero attack, and zero defense. They can not be targeted by enemy attacks or abilities.
Starless heroes provide unique benefits to their attack team, and are generally themed to work with specific color cards and or classes.
Starless heroes still take up a card slot, so players are effectively trading a fifth hero for a different benefit.
If all other four heroes are killed, then the starless hero is also considered killed.
- Each attacking Druid hero starts the game with one companion for each level of companion unlocked (max of 3).
- When a thorn minion is destroyed, it explodes, dealing 50 damage to the enemy hero that killed it.
- At the start of the game, the Mana speeds of all attacking heroes in the battle are randomly reassigned.
- Any time a buff is applied to one of your heroes, an additional random buff or debuff is also applied to that hero (66% chance buff, 33% chance debuff).
- The bard will only join a team of all green heroes.
- at the start of the game, select one enemy hero and one friendly hero. Those heroes swap places.
- Sin will only join attacking teams consisting of: purple heroes, wizards and sorcerers
(So you can swap a 1* hero for the enemy’s best hero / their tank.)
Shield of Light
- all defense bonuses/buffs for the attacking team are doubled.
- Friendly buffs can not be dispelled.
- Attacking team gets +15% attack for each buff.
- The enemy team starts with a ‘blinded’ debuff: all enemies have a -33% accuracy for 4 turns.
- Shield of Light will only join a team consisting of Paladins and Clerics. Will not join a team with any purple heroes.
- After an attacking hero uses a special skill, one random enemy is frozen. The frozen enemy can not attack or use a special skill for 3 rounds. (This effect can be dispelled. ). An enemy who is frozen may be selected to be frozen again. If this occurs the duration is extended by an additional 3 rounds.
- (I’m trying to decide what effect this should have on a Titan. I am thinking titans would be immune.)
- Zephyr attacks only alongside other blue heroes, or rangers.
- when an attacking Barbarian inflicts Wound to an enemy, the enemy receives between 2-4 stacks of bleed instead of just one stack.
- The first time a barbarian is killed during this battle, the barbarian deals 412% damage to a random enemy.
- Sometimes goes berserk and inflicts 200 damage to ALL heroes. (20% chance of occurring each round.)