Stage Timer

I think it would be neat if there was a timer while doing normal stages like in the challenge events. It would be even better if it kept track of your record time so you could try to beat your fastest time. It would be even better than that if you could see your alliance member’s times as well for some nice bragging rights within the alliance. Would definitely make the mundane task of farming more enjoyable.

As long as there is an option to turn this feature on/off.

I personally hate doing Titan attacks because I hate playing games with a timer. It drives my anxiety crazy as I like to take my time and think through all my moves.

It wouldn’t be like a titan timer where it ends if it reaches zero, it would just keep track of how long it takes for you to complete the stage so you can go back and try to beat yourself (giggety) or alliance members if the feature showed you their times as well.

I agree with you on the titan timer, I hate it. Especially when you have non-skippable titan special animations that can eat up 5 seconds. I’d prefer if the titan “timer” was number of turns instead of timed. Would still limit you, but give you time to think and those special animations wouldn’t screw you.

I knew what you meant, like the timers in special events. Just seeing that timer go (in either direction) makes me tick.

I understand the appeal of wanting to beat your best time, which is why I think this is a good idea, I just hope it’s an on/off feature for my sake Lololol