Stack applied despite ailment preventing them

Playing S4 9-2 to fill out Nature chest. Boss enemy skill is suppressing status effects and stacks on enemies and allies. But my Cristobal cast the general magician stack of +5% mana on ally Obakan despite this. The bug is easily repeatable.

Cristobal’s effect of giving an ally a stack is a part of his family bonus. The ailment the enemy gives only affects special skill, so Cristobal can freely give stacks at his leisure.

2 Likes

While I follow your logic, there is no mention of limiting the block to direct special skills only. “All enemies cannot cast any new status effects or stacks on enemies or allies for 3 turns”.

This is very poorly worded if your explanation is the intended functionality.

Key word here is “cast”. A family bonus or passive effect, by definition, is not casted. There’s no bug or poor wording in my mind but I can maybe understand the misunderstanding… at a stretch

Game Well :sunglasses:

I agree that “cast” is the key word. However the magician family bonus literally uses the word “cast”.

50%/75%/100% chance to cast +5% mana generation stack on a random ally…

His Passive skill doesn’t use “cast”, instead says “gives” (chance of attack reduction on enemy) I’ll buy your argument for the passive, but not for the family bonus

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.