Ssnake's Year-long War Defense Study - results

Depending on the details, I may be able to contribute. Getting buy-in from our opponents is probably not going to happen very much though.

3 Likes

@BlueHair Thanks BlueHair, much appreciated. Let me put something together that would be standardized and we’ll see where it leads.

2 Likes

I have a question. Is Anzogh classify as healer ? :smile:

Sadly, the data doesn’t separate heal and hp boost which they have significant different. And minion summoner isn’t healer, so Bera tank without any other healer will classify as no healer. The data of “no healer” should separate between minion summoner tank and non minion summoner. And the data are mixed on all war mode. Healer have big effect in rush war even they aren’t reviver.

Anyway, it is very good video. It make me know many thing more, for example, Purple-Yellow tactic is really work :slightly_smiling_face:.

1 Like

@gregschen You wouldn’t need their buy in as you can see everything you need from the battlefield and attack log. Thanks gregschen for considering helping. As I mentioned in another reply, I’ll through something together with instructions and contact info and anyone who wishes to participate can. Cheers!

2 Likes

Wow! Very nice. I have enjoyed what I have been able to watch so far and look forward to seeing more. Thanks for all your hard work. .:two_hearts:

3 Likes

@L33tVortex12596 Thank you for your reply and I’m glad you are enjoying it! More to come!

2 Likes

Correct

20 Characters Sometimes Beta feedback is implemented

3 Likes

Sounds good, how can one reach you? Do you use line or discord?

Amazing work on this!

2 Likes

@u2371 Any healer that has a healing capability on their card is lumped to healers. Yes, they all have many other differences between them but this part of being able to regenerate/heal/boost HP ties them together in a unique group. This is broad strokes for now, wait until I get into individual war types and individual heroes and then you can compare different ones. I’m confused about your Bera comment though, I never included Bera as a healer and I agree, Bera as a tank with no other healer classifies as a “no healer” formation. More to come U2371, sorry all the wars are combined on this one, but I needed a starting point. Everything will get more granular as I go.

2 Likes

@Saltyy I have both Saltyy. Do you mean for how to contribute when I get a sheet going or do you want to get hold of me before?

Both. No worries if you do not feel like sharing info at this point :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Saltyy I’ll probably use an email address for spreadsheet contributions. If you need to connect before I get this off the ground, Line ssnakepit. Cheers!

1 Like

So, Anzogh is technically healer :rofl:.

I am sorry to not make it clear.

I mean it should separate between “minion summoner” and “non minion summoner” like separate between “healer” and “healer with revive ability” (So, you doesn’t include Gramp as healer with revive ability.).

:+1:

2 Likes

@u2371 Yes, Anzogh is grouped in with healers, because he heals. I don’t expect everyone to like it (I struggled to find where to draw the line myself in the beginning), and perhaps using the word “healer” is unsettling for you. For your sanity, replace “healer” with “hero that can heal”. That should fix it.

I like your idea for minion summoners and I can do this, but I have a lot to do before I start looking at new projects. My focus was “heroes that heal” first and foremost but will take your suggestion to look at minion heroes later and provide it to the community. As for gramps, he is not in my data and I’ll never come across one in war. Sorry about that but all heroes I’ve observed are all 5* with a sprinkling of 4*s. If I did come across Gramps, I would not list him as a healer and would have to form a new group for Revivers whether they heal or not.

3 Likes

Thank you. I understand it is hard to draw the line. In fact, the main reason that I ask about Anzogh is because I want to know where the line is. I interest about healer because I run with no healer war defense (except rush war) since my only 5* healer is Vivica. (However, I just finish level Ariel costume :sweat_smile:) I am in rank 1000-2000 alliance not top alliance. From over a years, I think non-reviver healer isn’t necessary for war defense (except rush war). I didn’t collect the data but see the log from many war.

I think the reason is because of the attackers. The good attack have main stack at 3-5 hero with that color that can charge in 9 tile. If attackers get their 9 tile very early, they win. If not, they need more time to get their tile. So, aggressive defense isn’t bad. Non-reviver healer doesn’t make the attackers have less time, so non-reviver healer have not much effect. However, from my experience, non-reviver healer will have big effect when the board is very bad because the damage power isn’t enough. I usually get 0 if I get very bad board against heavy healer defense. However, if the board isn’t very bad. I usually have no problem against them. Just use x2 sniper. The are actually easy target because I have longer time to get tile.

Gramp might be in wing position of Alfrike tank team in rush war.

Fun fact : Gramp actually appear in top 10 defense of some 5* raid tournament - rush attack :rofl:.

2 Likes

Now you are being rediculous. Are you even playing the same game as the rest of us?

@Ssnake There are 2 Gramps appear in top 10 defense of “[05th Sep, 2021] - 124th Raid Tournament - 5* Rush Attack, No Fire/Red”

I remember that, in that tournament, there are 4-5 Gramp in top 20 defense but only 2 in top 10.

However, it look like he never appear in top 10 any more since more reviver release but still appear in top 100 in nowadays.

5 Likes

But that’s no red so they are somewhat more protected compared to rush war

1 Like

My alliance fought against a team that used Gramps in a rush war. It was probably six months ago or so. Dual revivers, LB+20 Gramps in the left wing some other reviver in the right wing. We’re in the top 1000 or so when full.

1 Like

I used the bottom right defense in this past tourney and went 15-3 on defense.

1 Like