Ssnake's Individual Hero analysis for War Defense

True. I skipped the Vanaheim mana loss coz that is well known… but that is a painful advantage both have.

Thanks & look forward.

2 Likes

Sounds good @Nimppy, I’ll scan for a couple of them and pop them into the rotation.

2 Likes

Here’s the first Ninja, Garnet!
Don’t worry @Gwniver @dansing @Nimppy, I’ll get to those ones you want to see next.

5 Likes

Thanks.

Btw, I did my first HoTM analysis on my channel, which I recently activated… felt funny but also fun !

Can understand how complex and efforty this process is. …But love for this game makes it super fun for me…

Thanks taking it on !

2 Likes

That’s great @dansing! I’ll be sure to check it out!

2 Likes

Thank you very much for these outputs. Your time and effort is greatly appreciated….
Cant wait to see your analysis of Frigg
Cheers :beers:

3 Likes

@JGE Thanks! I’ll work on Frigg for you soon.

3 Likes

Frigg: where to put her…
@JGE

7 Likes

@Ssnake
Many thanks … it really is much appreciated
:beers:

2 Likes

Krampus, glorious even without the costume.

5 Likes

Cool, thanks for this! i’m particularly interested in this one so i’ll check it out tomorrow when i have some time as i have Krampus and he’s on my war defense. but the first question off the top of my head when i saw you’ve done an analysis on Krampus is: do you think the prevalence and availability of Franz has dimished Krampus’ utility (as well as other taunters) during rush war?

if it’s already answered in the video then i guess i’ll find out tomorrow. :grin:

2 Likes

@Sam-I-Am It might, but is really hard to say. There is no way of knowing if people use Franz on attack to target Krampus, or how much this occurs. I agree with you that Franz is a decent counter to Krampus’ def buff, although if Krampus is activated, it only affects him. Hard to say, but my guess is that Krampus will continue to be a good selection in rush. As for other taunters, Black Knight would not be affected as much as Krampus because of the possibility that some damage will be reduced to 1’s anyways. I would say that dispellers are still the greatest threat to taunters (other than Queen of Hearts) and they have been available longer than Krampus has been around. Keep plugging him in, I don’t think there is a threat yet. If you are worried about Franz a bit, try sticking Krampus on the wing where he does surprisingly well, and it makes it a worse decision for the attacker to bring green in order to target him. Thanks for the question, good luck your wars!

1 Like