Ssnake's Arrow Barrage War Defense

Just finished it off!

Get informed about healer formation statistics for this war type before Arrow Barrage wars kick off this weekend!

All the best,
Ssnake

19 Likes

I’m really looking forward to the hero breakdown to see which healers you saw regularly at tank to see if the high numbers for healers at tank is tied to a few really good tanks or if it is really “healers” across the board!

2 Likes

You’ll be able to put it all together after I get them all out @Andrewbook. Is there a particular hero that you would want me to cover first? I can bump it towards the front of the line along with a few I’ve hand picked.

It’s more curiousity than anything. I’m pretty limited (long time player but I’ve always been F2P), so it probably won’t change what I do much. I usually tank with Kunchen. My only other 5 star healers are Raf and Viv (no costume) and I couldn’t imagine tanking with them!

1 Like

Don’t forget @Andrewbook, I won’t just be doing healers, I’ll be showing all hero types.

2 Likes

Thanks again for sharing. It’s been interesting to learn the impact team selection and placement have on success rates.

1 Like

You’re quite welcome @JackSprat, more to come soon!

1 Like

@BlueHair @Saltyy Done this one fellas.

2 Likes

I started to do my alliance survivability rate and post the name of the players that did 0,4 or above. We are a mix level alliance and the little guys were not feeling they were doing any good in war, beeing always bottom of attack… But we discovered that quite often, they are doing a very good job with their defense team survivability rate. So now, they feel they are contributing to the team as well!

It’s also sparked an interest in their defense team building and we are doing much better in war since!

We also use your average survivability rate for each war type to help us know when we are defeated if we lost on attack, defense or both.

Thank for sharing your project with us!

1 Like

@Nimppy I love hearing these kinds of stories, thanks for sharing! It is important to keep the weaker players motivated when there is a large disparity in level within the alliance and it seems you’ve found a way. Nice work! Keep in mind, in these types of alliances where there is a large gap in level, often the weaker teams are hit by the weaker attackers. Not all flags are cut from the same cloth but they are all important to drown out. The fact that you share the stats with your alliance members is also key. It lets those with zeroes know they should monitor their team composition closely (we know not everyone goes back into the logs), and encourages those who succeeded in continuing to improve. Bravo Nimppy! Keep recording your stats and eventually, you will have enough data of your own to truly see what is working best for your alliance and ensure you have the most current numbers. Until then, I endeavor to bring you as much content as possible to fill the void and help you with decisions or identify trends that may not be apparent.

2 Likes

A long time later…I’d be interested in seeing c. Azlar’s numbers! Thx

1 Like

You got it Andrew, he’s coming. Do you want to see him in direct comparison against regular Azlar like I did for Kadilen/Costume Kadilen, or a shorter clip of him on his own?

1 Like

Thanks! Whichever works easier for you. I was surprised you had enough instances of non-costume Kadilen to use. I can’t envision ever using non-costumed Azlar-it is more of a question of whether I use c. Azlar or swap him for someone like C. Khagan, C. Elena or Russell.

1 Like

Ever since I got the costume for Azlar, I haven’t used the regular version either. We did have someone in the alliance that preferred the regular version even though they had the costume. To each their own!

1 Like