Squire, Rudolph, or Namahage?

Basically what the title says. All 3 are great but I am trying to make a solid rainbow (or maybe 2 red stack) 3* team for raid tournaments. Out of these 3, which one would you put on your team? If I were to stack 2, which 2 of the 3 would you put onto a team?

1 rudolph 2 wabbit 3 namahage

2 Likes

Rudolph is probably the most suited, but generally people prefer Namahage to use barbarian emblems and leave fighter emblems to Gato (probably the best blue to invest on)

6 Likes

I can’t remember if it was epic or legendary but I believe the person ranked 1 in the last challenge event used 5 fully ascended squire wabbits. This may be the craziest thing I’ve ever saw in this game tbh

4 Likes

It was only 2 Wabbits, who were both almost fully emblemed. Impressive none-theless. I believe there was Namahage in there as well.

I forget if it was the same team, but I also recall seeing someone run a fully emblemed Jahangir in top 10. That was what really surprised me! :stuck_out_tongue: First time I ever saw him in a challenge event leaderboard

2 Likes

I’ve found the mana cut on Rudolph to be really helpful in raid tournaments. I’d go with him.

2 Likes

Another vote for Rudolph because MINIONS!

3 Likes

And now we’ve got Ei-Dunn. How would you rank her in regard to Squire Wabbit, Namahage and Rudolph? :thinking::hugs:

Can’t comment on Ei-Dunn. I drew her but haven’t worked on her yet. BUT going back to Rudolph, I realized something recently.

Minions still work in the tournaments where healing and resurrection are disabled. So you’re sort of still “healing,” in a way. Obviously this is much more effective with Santa, Mother North and Buddy because they give minions to mulitple heroes. But something else to consider.

1 Like

This is why Kvasir was popular in a 3* bloody tournament a few weeks ago.

1 Like

@Zathrus I’m gonna need to work on him. Thanks for pointing that out. There are so many new heroes it’s hard to keep track.

1 Like

i love all three and use all three…Sometimes i leave out Rudolph if I need speed (minions not ticking time away) and if its a final boss in challenge events I dont use Rabbit since I wont have a healer and the negative is too much. Nam is always in my lineup but its usually Rudolph, Rabbit, and three Namanahahahaha’s or two and a Bauchan. Guess I am saying you cant go wrong whichever you choose.

Cookie Settings